Hdrol cycle, when to add formestane question.

rxrefill

Awards
I'm going to be running a hdrol cycle in a few weeks.

It's going to be:

PH-
Hdrol:50/75/75/75/75/75
Cycle assist:8/8/8/8/8/8

Pct-
Nolva:20/20/10/10
Arimodexin Pct: 2/2/2/2

Orange triad through the whole cycle.

This is my second hdrol cycle

My goal is to recomp.

I was wondering when I should add in the Formestane, during the hdrol cycle or during the pct?

rxrefill

Awards
If I used it during pct would it conflict with the nolva?

I'm searching and can't find much info on hdrol being used with form.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nolva can raise estrogen levels but it will not pose any harm d/t it being blocked at the right places. Coming off Nolva into high E2 could potentially pose a problem though.

I would start Formestane a few days to a week before coming off the SERM. You'll get a nice libido boost, aggression in the gym, and a dense look to your muscles.

rxrefill

Awards
Nolva can raise estrogen levels but it will not pose any harm d/t it being blocked at the right places. Coming off Nolva into high E2 could potentially pose a problem though.

I would start Formestane a few days to a week before coming off the SERM. You'll get a nice libido boost, aggression in the gym, and a dense look to your muscles.
Thanks for the response man.

Thanks also to ward and mball

I did some research and read quite a few posts and some wikipedia articles on "suicide inhibitors" and "aromatase enzymes" and decided to use the formestane during the last 4 weeks on cycle. (On the nutraplanet web site it says not to use more than 4 weeks.)

(apparently I can't post links since I don't have 50 post yet, even though it's a nutraplanet link)

I figure if my estrogen levels drop too low then my pct is strong enough (I have real nolva in pill form) to handle any problems that may arise.

So the cycle should look like this-

PH-
Hdrol:50/75/75/75/75/75
Formestane: 0/0/100/100/100/50 or 0/0/50/50/50/25
(Depending on how I'm feeling)
Cycle assist:8/8/8/8/8/8

Pct-
Nolva:20/20/10/10
Arimodexin Pct: 2/2/2/2

Maybe I'll log it since there aren't too many like this.