Research chems, how to store it and shelf life?

lorden24

Awards
I just ordered some Tamoxifen Citrate (liquid Nolvadex)

I'm wondering, how do I store it? Does it need to be refrigerated, or can it just sit in a room that's at room temp (70-75 degrees F)? Also, I'm not planning on actually using the Nolva until after my cycle, which will be a 5 week long one, is it gonna go bad in the mean time? How long does it last?

lorden24

Awards
I just ordered some Tamoxifen Citrate (liquid Nolvadex)

I'm wondering, how do I store it? Does it need to be refrigerated, or can it just sit in a room that's at room temp (70-75 degrees F)? Also, I'm not planning on actually using the Nolva until after my cycle, which will be a 5 week long one, is it gonna go bad in the mean time? How long does it last?
anyone?

mball52

Awards
  • Established
i would say refridgerate it. just to be on the safe side

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
refrigerate if you wanna be extra safe. Otherwise just make sure it stays in a place away from the light, like inside of a drawer or something.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I am Aslo curious about this. Does it need to be refrigerated?

xGenericx

Awards
I've been keeping my torem in a draw. I need to know this as well. It's not shipped refrigerated, lol. So it may not matter. I do have the whole bottom 1/4 of my bottle has whit settlement. is that normal?

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
Room temp and away from light is the way to go. If the RC seperates from the suspension, just shake well before use. Shelf-life is quality dependant but should be 12~24 months; probably longer.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I keep it in the fridge and when ready for use put the vial in some warm water and shake to re-suspend it all..

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I've had mine in the cupboard for over a year and it still worked last PCT. Same with clen, FYI

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
liquid nolva has a shelf life of about 2 years if stored properly (out of direct sunlight, etc.)
The shelf life of liquid chems is contingent on whether or not alcohol is used though

this is from an EXTREME research chem supplier. ;)

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
great post, i was curious about this for a while. have my extra nolva stashed inside an old animal pak container...along with some other goodies :D

lorden24

Awards
thanks for the answers everyone, i'm gonna put my Nolva in my closet until it's time for use.

random question..anyone have advice on how to take it? i heard taking it straight is putrid.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
thanks for the answers everyone, i'm gonna put my Nolva in my closet until it's time for use.

random question..anyone have advice on how to take it? i heard taking it straight is putrid.
Take it with a oj chaser ...that worked for my rats. But they really liked when I chased with orangade, the tangyness really covers up the taste

lorden24

Awards
Take it with a oj chaser ...that worked for my rats. But they really liked when I chased with orangade, the tangyness really covers up the taste
thanks man, i hope my rats find it easy to down with the oj

lorden24

Awards
thanks man, i hope my rats find it easy to down with the oj

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
yeah the rats showed lower levels (i.e. not full dose) if you mix it so you gotta shoot it right in their mouths and give them a chaser...

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
yeah the rats showed lower levels (i.e. not full dose) if you mix it so you gotta shoot it right in their mouths and give them a chaser...
exactly this

lorden24

Awards
does water affect the levels, my rats have pretty tough mouths

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
no mixing with anything... gotta shoot from oral syringe straight to the back of the throat. dont take my word, another researcher (well respected) came to this determination.

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
Squirt it into empty 00 gel caps and you wont have to taste it.

Haha i stash all kinds of stuff in Animal pak containers

lorden24

Awards
hey everyone I just got my Nolva in about two hours ago.

The liquid is milky looking, sound legit?

I bought from a good source with a lot of respect, and the packing looks really legit as well.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
yep..just make sure you shake it everytime before you take your doses.