How Was My Research? 2nd Cycle -- SD/Epi Bridge

  1. Banned
    iSwole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    3.88%

    Post How Was My Research? 2nd Cycle -- SD/Epi Bridge


    I should have 3 college credits from all the research hours I've put in for the last 8 months LOL

    Alright so my 1st cycle was a basic Halotest 6 week cycle. Started @ 188lbs and ended @ 202lbs. Kept only 5lbs due to a broken finger during PCT

    So here's the 2nd cycle(CEL M-Drol & RPN Havoc).... feedback please.

    Age: 26
    Height: 6'2
    Weight: 193lbs

    On cycle:
    SD 20/30/30
    Epi 00/00/20/30/40/40

    CEL Cycle Assist
    Opti-Men
    Omega 3-6-9
    Taurine 1000mg
    Cissus
    White Flood


    PCT:
    Clomid(50mg tabs)
    100mg for the 1st three days and then....
    50/50/50/50
    Opti-ZMA


    The calorie intake will be around 3,800-4,200(really clean during the weekdays). Maybe throw in some weight gainer on busy days. Protein will be 250-300g(96g from ON Whey) per day. I'll try not to go over 300g of carbs on the weekends(Italy has great pasta & pizza).
    My workout is solid, no help needed there. Does anything look off?

  2. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9976
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    63.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Looks good.

    I ran the SD/Epi bridge and stayed on 20mg SD for the SD portion and had amazing results.
  3. Banned
    iSwole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    3.88%

    Bump

    Anyone else?
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,575
    Rep Power
    285447
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    6.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yeah, you may want to stay at 20 for the mdrol. 30 is doable, but, make sure you have a but load of taurine for backs pumps!!!

    RECOVERBRO


  5. New Member
    DYEGYE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  247 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    520
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    93.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Looks good.

    I ran the SD/Epi bridge and stayed on 20mg SD for the SD portion and had amazing results.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Yeah, you may want to stay at 20 for the mdrol. 30 is doable, but, make sure you have a but load of taurine for backs pumps!!!
    This is good advice. That said, not everyone gets horrible sides from Superdrol. I know my one buddy didn't get a single back pump from super, but got pretty bad ones on halo and unbearable ones on epi. It's 100% how your body reacts. If you want to try super at 30 for a couple days, go for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Murder as many animals as you can on cycle, 400g+ protein always.

    Don't overthink it, just do what any androgen crazed barbarian would do
  6. Banned
    iSwole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    3.88%

    Should I bump up the cycle assist intake on week 3?
    30mg of SD and 20mg Epi for 7 days = crazy sides????
  7. New Member
    DYEGYE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  247 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    520
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    93.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by iSwole View Post
    Should I bump up the cycle assist intake on week 3?
    30mg of SD and 20mg Epi for 7 days = crazy sides????
    You shouldn't see a major difference. That dosing of epi is pretty low, but I understand why you're doing it that way. It'd be best to keep your dosing on the cycle assist the same IMO. What you may need to up is your taurine intake that week.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Murder as many animals as you can on cycle, 400g+ protein always.

    Don't overthink it, just do what any androgen crazed barbarian would do
  8. Banned
    iSwole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    3.88%

    Quote Originally Posted by DYEGYE View Post
    What you may need to up is your taurine intake that week.
    mg dose? 2000mg?
  9. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,019
    Rep Power
    268143
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    7.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    niiice..im running a similar cycle
    SD 30/30/30/30
    Epi 00/00/00/20/30/30/40

    Quote Originally Posted by iSwole View Post
    Should I bump up the cycle assist intake on week 3?
    30mg of SD and 20mg Epi for 7 days = crazy sides????
    i was a little concerned about this as well.. but i guess like someone else mentioned its a very low dose of epi

    Are you planning on logging this?
  10. Banned
    iSwole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    3.88%

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    niiice..im running a similar cycle
    SD 30/30/30/30
    Epi 00/00/00/20/30/30/40


    i was a little concerned about this as well.. but i guess like someone else mentioned its a very low dose of epi

    Are you planning on logging this?

    Wow 30mg ED for 4 weeks? What week ru on?
    No, no logging on this cycle.
  11. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,019
    Rep Power
    268143
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    7.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    as a matter of fact, i just started today..
    ill tellya too, it maybe just a placebo effect but i dominated the gym today. not sure how long SD takes to kick in so to speak..but damn. have a feeling its gonna be a good run.

    looking for a good taurine product, as i hear i may need it..lol
  12. New Member
    syphon80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    92
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    16.87%

    Everything looks solid to me.
    Just a heads up, on SD your strength gains will be uncanny. Be careful when jumping up in weight. Im sure your aware already.

    I ran SD a month or two ago, and tore my MCL by raking up the weight to fast on leg presses, basically was over 100lbs over my previous Max in just over 3 weeks on SD, then snap!!! lig popped. Gone where all my gains, and then some.

    Currently weighing in at 156lbs post PCT thats about 10lbs from my weight pre SD and about 19lbs off my max SD weight. Terrible ****. Im just barely getting back in the gym, and leg still feels nasty.

    Just be careful, lol. Have fun to, just wanted to share my experience, dont mean to be a downer, just know **** can get bad if your overzelous.
  13. New Member
    DYEGYE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  247 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    520
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    93.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by iSwole View Post
    mg dose? 2000mg?
    It varies greatly. Anywhere from 2-5 grams preworkout is what I typically recommend. Like I said, it's dependent on your sides.

    Quote Originally Posted by syphon80 View Post
    Everything looks solid to me.
    Just a heads up, on SD your strength gains will be uncanny. Be careful when jumping up in weight. Im sure your aware already.

    I ran SD a month or two ago, and tore my MCL by raking up the weight to fast on leg presses, basically was over 100lbs over my previous Max in just over 3 weeks on SD, then snap!!! lig popped. Gone where all my gains, and then some.

    Currently weighing in at 156lbs post PCT thats about 10lbs from my weight pre SD and about 19lbs off my max SD weight. Terrible ****. Im just barely getting back in the gym, and leg still feels nasty.

    Just be careful, lol. Have fun to, just wanted to share my experience, dont mean to be a downer, just know **** can get bad if your overzelous.
    That sucks man... Total tear or just a bad sprain? I messed up my MCL several years ago and that knee still gives me trouble... Be careful with the rehab process. A year of slow gains would be worth not having a lifetime of problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Murder as many animals as you can on cycle, 400g+ protein always.

    Don't overthink it, just do what any androgen crazed barbarian would do
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SD bridge cycle
    By NateSVT in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 11:56 AM
  2. Doing Some Research - 1st Cycle
    By an4rchy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 11:35 PM
  3. ? about bridge cycle
    By boggs67ss in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 01:14 AM
  4. Cycle research, S1+
    By hrdgain81 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 05:08 PM
  5. bridge cycle
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-26-2004, 11:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in