So I put some 6-oxo powder in T-gel...

XxCrisisxX

Awards
So I decided to make my own homebrew metacourt using some 6-oxo powder and t-gel. I put 10 grams in and shook it and let it sit for a day. However, when I tried it, it was really thick and gritty. Almost like applying sand. And when I looked at my shoulder I could see individual powders--not good. Any ideas on what i did wrong or what i should do? Thanx alot.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
try heating it up a couple times.

transdermal pros: are there any products that will allow you to add more bulk powder into a given 4oz. transdermal solution (ie dermabolics or tgel)....something like an emulsifier?

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
hot water bath should help, and I thought Metacort was 6OXO and 7OXO in a transdermal.

XxCrisisxX

Awards
Yea, metacort is 7OXO and 6OXO but this brew is just some 6OXO. Ill try heating it...would a microwave work? Or should i just stick to a convential oven?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
What is the chances that is actually going to do what you think it will? Just wondering if you researched if 6-oxo is good a transdermal or not

XxCrisisxX

Awards
Ive read posts about people homebrewing transdermal 6OXO. Also, 1fast has recently put out a product called Metacort which is transdermal 6OXO and 7OXO. Not to mention BSL has a similar product called "PaCT." Seems to work well.