Mdrol recomp stack

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
Looking for some advice...

I have done several ph/ds cycles to include a couple of sd runs. I am currently 225 at about 13-15% bf. I am planning to do a recoup/lean bulk this next cycle. I have plenty of mdrol on hand now and want to add something else as a stack. Pct and cycle support is all good. Problem is I want to stay away from anything that aggravates gyno. I was thinking of mdrol plus androhard. Any advise on what to stack?

Thanks

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
M drol. SD is prone to giving gyno, idk why you would want to run it if your concerned with it so much. Next, sd is powerful on it's own, you don't need anything else with it and if u do u want to use something light. Katandrol would be good at 300-350mg. Your strength won't stay the same once you drop off the sd prepare for it

I'd go

SD
10/20/20/20
Katandral
300/300/350/350/400/400

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
An SD/ Epi bridge, which is very popular right now, could be run as a recomp. Most run something like this:

SD: 20/20/20-30/0/0/0
Epi: 0/0/30/40/40/40 or 0/0/30-45/45/45/45 (depending on clone)

If you used recomp training it would work very well. Some kind of test base would help with sides, either Dermacrine or maybe andromass depending on logs.

Also, if you're prone to sore joints, you can either get cissus, or LMG at 50 throughout seems to help. LMG can cause gyno in some people though so it may not be a good choice for you. Def. run p-5-p with this cycle regardless, as some people have theorized about some kind of "prolactin rebound" from SD which can cause gyno.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I'm battling SD and lmg rebound gyno tight now. I got hit with rebound hard

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
i just did an SD recomp and am in first week of pct. id say dont use mdrol for recomp, i still gained some fat and i cut my carbs quite a bit along with cardio 3-4 days/week. better off using somethin else. i could've gotten better gains and could've cut up more if i used halo or epi or just somethin not as strong. cardio was so hard to do especially with the leg pumps while on the treadmill

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you should of pulsed the SD for a recomp. IDK if thats something you do but its entirely different than running it normally