PCT at the worst time!!!
- 05-18-2011, 11:30 PM
- 05-19-2011, 03:16 AM
If you can't consume enough calories or drink liquids and calories down you are losing all of your gains.
- 05-19-2011, 06:29 AM
try and down as many mrps as you can in a day.
even if you loose your gains, once you get back into training regularly and your diet is dialed in, you'll get some of it back in no time. obviously you won't keep everything, even with the best pct.
Just try and get as much sleep as you can for the next 2 weeks and if you can't keep your calorie intake up, stay out of the gym.
it seems counter intuitive, but you'll loose gains faster if you push it while calorie restricted.
05-19-2011, 07:00 PM
Perhaps you should just extend the cycle a week more?
05-20-2011, 01:30 AM
05-20-2011, 10:55 AM
Just taper down or go EOD. I got sick on a Mdrol cycle, and instead of wasting a week I just low-dosed til I got over it.
Last inject cycle I was sick the first week of PCT, couldn't eat, drink, or lift.....didn't lose much if anything. One whole week isn't really a whole lot in the grand scheme of things.
I did manage some protein shakes and creatine, tho.
I give a f**K!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By hove131 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2011, 05:13 AM
- By Southrn in forum General ChatReplies: 27Last Post: 01-09-2010, 12:43 PM
- By CNizz in forum General ChatReplies: 24Last Post: 03-13-2007, 06:02 AM
- By CNizz in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 03-09-2007, 04:50 PM
- By jomi822 in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 11-21-2006, 10:11 AM