M-lmg, P-stanz, +or- H-drol bridge summer cycle

kkcinc

Awards
Just ordered all my stuff for summer cycle. This will be a lean bulk. My original intention was to go all non-methyl, but now I'm thinking of bridging into halo. I wanted to get a long run ie 8 weeks. Something like this:

M-lmg 75-150mg for first 6 weeks. P-stanz 300mg for first 6 weeks. Then h-drol weeks 4-8 dosed 50/50/100/100/100. Bridge weeks would be 4-6. Support would be cycle assist, fish oil, multi, p5p. Pct would be clomid, daa, Inhibit-E, multi and fish oil. I have a-dex and even letro on hand, but idk if I'll use either.

If I go with 8 weeks straight non-methyl it will be 75-150mg M-lmg and 300-350mg P-stanz.

Any thoughts or dosage recommendations are appreciated. The only thing here I haven't used is P-stanz.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would run Hdrol first and then bridge into MLMG and P-stanz as Hdrol will probably give you the most gains.

The earlier the gains come on, the more likely you will be able to keep them.

kkcinc

Awards
I would run Hdrol first and then bridge into MLMG and P-stanz as Hdrol will probably give you the most gains.

The earlier the gains come on, the more likely you will be able to keep them.
I like doing the stronger stuff up front as well. If I was going to do that I would kick start with SD or Epi. The reason the Halo in the back was to carve up the gains towards the end.