Thinking about 1st PH - (Epi) Would love help

mdef

Awards
I have done my research, and although I'am still hesitant to dive into a ph for various reasons, I would love some help/info on Epi. I'm interested in a total recomp, and have read that Epi is solid in this catagory. I'm assuming I can run it as if I were running a HDROL cycle. Am I correct? A during support, followed by a pct.. I would love info on Recomping, and this product, including sides/gains.. and how to go about it.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
overall, to me, epi is rather mild in both side effects, but also gains. dont expect any superdrol-like gains or anything. epi can be ran in either 4 or 6 week cycles, and ive found 6 weeks to be a good one. dosing could range anywhere from 20-60mg, but i recommend you stay on the lower end to see how you react. as far as recomping, unrealmachine typed up a guide for it. search recomp and it should come up.

polarbearbear

Awards
epi is a designer steroid, not a ph.

30mg a day of havoc is what i found effective. for a first cycle of orals, i woud'nt go over 4 weeks. make sure you start taking milk thistle and liv 52 for a few weeks before you start this. Also make sure before you start you have a pharmaceutical serm on hand, none of this otc ****.

finally, you'd be better of with using sus250 or test enth/cyp. 2 pins a week for 8 weeks.