andromass to start or end a cycle?

mk3192005

Awards
i always thought its makes more sense to start with the test to jump start the cycle then end it with something like superdrol,tren? but been reading and some guys think the other way around ,so whats the best way cause i plan on running the andromass and prob finaflex which is superdrol/tren at low dose

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
What is your cycle history, age, stats? I'd personally go with andromass solo, possibly add the finaplex depending on your history. What do you have planned for pct?

mk3192005

Awards
23 5'7 180lbs been lifting since i was 16 which done plenty of ph cycles and pct willl be tituam and erase with nolva on hand and its finaflex a ph of superdrol and tren thanks

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One thing to remember is that regardless of the actual plan is that there will be some interaction between the delivery system and the other orals (assuming they are dosed together).

What kind of plan are you thinking for these?

mk3192005

Awards
either andromass 1-6 weeks at 4 pills a day then the last 2weeks of andromass start the finaflex?
or should it be the other way around?
starting superdrol,tren (finaflex) 1-4 week and the last week start the am for the test?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why such a low dose on the AM? If anything, you'd want to cut the doses on the methyls.

mk3192005

Awards
well its not that low figureing the recomended dose is only 6 pills and i plan on only running the methyls at low dose just trying to figure out in what order to do it

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well its not that low figureing the recomended dose is only 6 pills and i plan on only running the methyls at low dose just trying to figure out in what order to do it
Well, running it at 4 per day is lowering the dosage by 1/3, which is not a small amount. If you're trying to make this an 8 week cycle, it would be best, IMO, to start the AM during the 3rd week to alleviate some of the sides from the SD and Tren.

mk3192005

Awards
thanks bro which it make more sense to start the methyl ph then test?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its comparable as far as anabolic wise to test, but its really comparable to 1ad/4ad stack back in the day.
For years, I wanted that stack to come back to the market and it finally has.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
For years, I wanted that stack to come back to the market and it finally has.
For sure, some ugl's have the powders but its a pain in the ass to cap, also now that the new delivery system has worked out the kinks of the bioavailability it shows much promise.