The One, itchy nipple

kdw

Awards
Hello guys I would like some advice. I am on day 8 of The One at 3 caps a day and have noticed my right nipple is beggining to itch.Its not constant and could be nothing but if it gets worse what would you advise I do.I have a bottle of 2nd gear also if I need it.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
could be nothing, continue the cycle and stop if it gets worst. also, how are the gains? always wanted to try the one

kdw

Awards
Yeah will do mate I havent noticed any itching in the past few hours, probably just a bit paranoid. As for gains im only up 2 lbs by day 8 so its not as dramatic as I had hoped.
My strength is up slightly from last week, which is what im after.
I plan on writing a review when im finished my 5 weeks, hopefully with good results.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Yeah will do mate I havent noticed any itching in the past few hours, probably just a bit paranoid. As for gains im only up 2 lbs by day 8 so its not as dramatic as I had hoped.
My strength is up slightly from last week, which is what im after.
I plan on writing a review when im finished my 5 weeks, hopefully with good results.
That sounds pretty reasonable for The One actually. It's not so much a mass builder as it is an aggression/ recovery enhancer. Iirc, it is originally a compound that was designed to be given to (i think German) Olympic athletes before matches to make them more aggressive. You should notice that it leans you out and makes you rage in the gym, but don't expect a ton of mass.

That said, it shouldn't be giving you itchy nipples. It's pro-m-dht iirc, and so it should have a pretty androgenic profile, meaning if anything it should help fight gyno (I actually read recently about a guy using its clone, d-plex, in a combination of drugs to eliminate his gyno). Definitely keep an eye on the problem, and if it gets worse you should stop use and go into PCT.

kdw

Awards
That sounds pretty reasonable for The One actually. It's not so much a mass builder as it is an aggression/ recovery enhancer. Iirc, it is originally a compound that was designed to be given to (i think German) Olympic athletes before matches to make them more aggressive. You should notice that it leans you out and makes you rage in the gym, but don't expect a ton of mass.

That said, it shouldn't be giving you itchy nipples. It's pro-m-dht iirc, and so it should have a pretty androgenic profile, meaning if anything it should help fight gyno (I actually read recently about a guy using its clone, d-plex, in a combination of drugs to eliminate his gyno). Definitely keep an eye on the problem, and if it gets worse you should stop use and go into PCT.

Yeah thats what ive found so far, it gives me a lot more focus while lifting and once I start I could go on for hours. Plus a hardening of my muscles and as you say fast recovery.
As for the itching I havent noticed it today, so hopefully it was nothing.
Thanks for the replies.