Adding 2 weeks of P Plex to kickstart?

saint_james

Awards
Okay, i am starting a cycle very soon. It will be:

10 weeks of test enanthate - 600 mg/week. 2 300mg injections a week
4 weeks of tbol to kickstart

Adex/letro on hand with nolva as pct.

I also have 27 10 mg pills of p plex lying around. I doubt i will ever use any kind of pro hormone after this cycle, so it will basically be going to waste if i don't use it now.

Where would be the best place to use it? I was thinking of adding it to the first 2 weeks of the cycle, for a little extra boost for the kickstart.... but maybe just starting with the p plex, then going into tbol for weeks 3-6 could work good too.

Just want some opinions.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
My only question is why a bulking cycle now (Test, Dbol, Pplex)????

Its almost summertime; time to get shredded for the beach!!!!!!

saint_james

Awards
My only question is why a bulking cycle now (Test, Dbol, Pplex)????

Its almost summertime; time to get shredded for the beach!!!!!!
*Tbol. And only a little bit of p plex. Looking to get big, I work 70 hour weeks all summer so not much beach time for me.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
How much tbol are you using?? Depending on the dose Id add the p plex in from day 1 or use it the last 3-4wks of the cycle. you should of really got d bol instead of tbol for bulking but thats in the past unless you can switch things up

saint_james

Awards
How much tbol are you using?? Depending on the dose Id add the p plex in from day 1 or use it the last 3-4wks of the cycle. you should of really got d bol instead of tbol for bulking but thats in the past unless you can switch things up
Will be using TBol at 30-40mg a day. And i chose TBol because i am prone to gyno and dbol would only hurt that, not worth the risk in my opinion even with an AI.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I c bro. T Bol it is. Go with 30mg and toss in the p plex