How to properly cycle SARMs?

jgunzz

jgunzz

Awards
I understand when SARMs first launched they were meant to be used in PCT as a bridge to maintain gains while aiding in HPTA recovery since they were not supposed to induce the HPTA and natural T levels. As time went on and more folks had blood work done it is safe to say that SARMs can shut you down to a fair degree. They also tend to elevate estradiol (estrogen). Now these sound like AAS induced symptoms to me, and lead me to believe that SARMs should not be used in PCT nor be used as a HPTA recovery tool.

Now this brings the questions:

What should you stack with a 6 week SARM (Ostarine in particular) cycle? Is an OTC AI recommended for elevated estrogen?

PCT is now being recommended more often than not due to blood work of several members. Should a SERM be used following a SARM cycle or would this be overkill? If not a SERM, which OTC PCT would be recommended based on real life results?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
According to PA a SERM would not be as effective as and AI. He says that a SERM does not address the real problem with elevated estrogen since it is the result in an increase in aromatase. I personally like Formestane.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
I had no issues at 25mgs ed for 4-6 Weeks. But I also take a high dose of ResV daily.

About to hit a s4, osta and resv stack....should be great. Maybe I should throw some formastane in the mix.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
No estro sides yet from 25mg/day OSTA. Have maintained strength (increased a bit on squats yesterday), and maintained weight. Usually, I drop 5lbs within five days of coming off the anabolics, but I think the SARM is doing as advertised.

Day 11 of OSTA use and 6 days into PCT. Running TOREM at 90mg, 0.5mg letro/eod, forma at 10 pumps, unleashed, reduce xt...

I plan on getting another bottle of forma, keeping it at that dose and running S4 after OSTA... even a bridge, maybe.

bird901

Awards
No estro sides yet from 25mg/day OSTA. Have maintained strength (increased a bit on squats yesterday), and maintained weight. Usually, I drop 5lbs within five days of coming off the anabolics, but I think the SARM is doing as advertised.

Day 11 of OSTA use and 6 days into PCT. Running TOREM at 90mg, 0.5mg letro/eod, forma at 10 pumps, unleashed, reduce xt...

I plan on getting another bottle of forma, keeping it at that dose and running S4 after OSTA... even a bridge, maybe.
How long are u running the osta?

jgunzz

jgunzz

Awards
I'm seeing more and more threads of osta shutting people down... Osta is probably the last thing I'd use in pct.