AndroHard shrunk my gyno...

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Just as the title says, the new AndroHard reduced the size of my gyno. Not by a huge amount, but I'd say about 20%. This was in 6 weeks at 4 caps a day. Really surprised by this actually. I didn't really notice until now when I was feeling around my nip and was like wait wtf its smaller haha. Taking roids and shrinking gyno = bi winning :trink26:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just as the title says, the new AndroHard reduced the size of my gyno. Not by a huge amount, but I'd say about 20%. This was in 6 weeks at 4 caps a day. Really surprised by this actually. I didn't really notice until now when I was feeling around my nip and was like wait wtf its smaller haha. Taking roids and shrinking gyno = bi winning :trink26:
Nice:) Eric expounds on this here> http://www.primordialperformance.com/blog/articles/endocrinology-articles-steroids-gyno/16-ways-to-fight-gynecomastia.html

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another reason that I want to play with AH in the near future.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I've read plenty stating that dht will help treat gyno, the studies have been on injectable dht though. Promising stuff though, might lead to me running some androhard alongside test to help with the estro sides.

onlyone

Awards
How was your AH run, any gains?

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, most "gyno" isn't gyno. Losing some bodyfat makes the pecs looking amazingly different.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, most "gyno" isn't gyno. Losing some bodyfat makes the pecs looking amazingly different.
True, there is current research though on DHT and its use for ridding actual gyno though.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I have real gyno, not paranoid bull**** forum gyno. This shrank it.

But yes, losing fat does have a big difference on appearance.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Losing fat shows if its really gyno or not, if you cut and you still got it, its real. DHT works, evista is promising too.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Great, now every kid who thinks he's got gyno is gunna try running androhard just like people do with epi

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great, now every kid who thinks he's got gyno is gunna try running androhard just like people do with epi
lol

...there is actually some promise for DHT and reducing gyno.

I would try Nolvadex first though. There is a ton of research proving it to be effective at reducing gyno.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol

...there is actually some promise for DHT and reducing gyno.

I would try Nolvadex first though. There is a ton of research proving it to be effective at reducing gyno.
Androhard, Raloxifene, Letro could be like... the super gyno destroyer cycle lol

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please share your overall Androhard cycle results?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, check out this post by Eric over at the Primordial forums. It's a 16 week anti-gyno challenge.
Sorry for the limited imagination, but besides running this for 16 weeks and seeing gyno reduced, what would one expect from running this body compisiton wise. Im intrigued because ive never really thought of running Hard solo for that long.

Lets assume diet is geared towards bodyfat reduction.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the consensus these days for dosing. I have seen anywhere between 3-6 caps/day. MOST PH'sd don't "deliver" at the recommended dose but "can" kick azz with a bit more!

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
What's the consensus these days for dosing. I have seen anywhere between 3-6 caps/day. MOST PH'sd don't "deliver" at the recommended dose but "can" kick azz with a bit more!
Go with 6 a day. 4 was nice but I'd definitely want to run 6 next time.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the limited imagination, but besides running this for 16 weeks and seeing gyno reduced, what would one expect from running this body compisiton wise. Im intrigued because ive never really thought of running Hard solo for that long.

Lets assume diet is geared towards bodyfat reduction.
Over that long a period it would be dramatic

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I will be stacking with LOW dose Test.
Test and a dht based hormone would be nice for hardening up and strength. I'm thinking about test/mast/eq/dbol soon. hahahahaha

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test and a dht based hormone would be nice for hardening up and strength. I'm thinking about test/mast/eq/dbol soon. hahahahaha
I'll expect you to be 20 lbs. heavier and leaner :banana:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Over that long a period it would be dramatic
I dont have gyno but id be really interested in running a modified version of this. Adding Androlean for a good portion of this cycle I think would magnify results even further. Hmm... I know someone mentioning running that combo for 12 weeks and I may try that out.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:jaw: Nice!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont have gyno but id be really interested in running a modified version of this. Adding Androlean for a good portion of this cycle I think would magnify results even further. Hmm... I know someone mentioning running that combo for 12 weeks and I may try that out.
I think this would fit your goals nicely

YYZgeddylee

YYZgeddylee

Awards
running other steroids with Androhard defeats the anti-gyno effects

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
running other steroids with Androhard defeats the anti-gyno effects
Not necessarily. If they aromatize or affect the ER, then yes probably.