REVIEW MY CYCLE (PH NOOB)

lorden24

Awards
Whats up guys, new to these forums, and looking to start my 1st PH cycle very soon. I have it all planned out, here's my plan, take a look and tell me what I could improve. It's only a short 4 week one, being my 1st.

-ON (4 weeks)
Halotest-25: 50/50/50/50
AI Cycle Support: 2 scoops daily, one AM, one PM
Hawthorne berry: one serving at noon
Milk thistle: one serving at noon

-PCT (4 weeks)
Nolvadex: 20/20/10/10
NOW Phosphatidyl Serine: 3 servings daily
NOW Liver Detoxifier and Re-generator: 1 serving daily
AI Post Cycle Support: 1 serving daily
AI TestoPro: 1 serving daily

What do you think guys. Any thing I should change? Also some stats, I'm 24, been training hard for about a year and half. I know it's a bit early to be getting into anabolics, but I'm gonna do it.

lorden24

Awards
Some side questions, I've done the research and I just can't really find much...

Some questions, just a few.

About my cycle

1. How likely is shutdown ON cycle, and..what to do if this happened?
2. About my natural potential, I've read somewhere that it will be harder to gain after a PH, and that my natural potential will actually be lowered because of this cycle, is this true?
3. What kind of gains can I expect on average? I've read some people gain as much as 30lbs on halotest, while others 8, what's an average?

AwfullyAmazin

Awards

About my cycle

2. About my natural potential, I've read somewhere that it will be harder to gain after a PH, and that my natural potential will actually be lowered because of this cycle, is this true?
3. What kind of gains can I expect on average? I've read some people gain as much as 30lbs on halotest, while others 8, what's an average?
1. At 50mg of Halodrol? Chances are you aren't going to get much gains at all, much less shutdown. I strongly suggest you up the dosage to 75mg and extend the cycle.
2. No it will not be harder, lol. I've never heard so much broscience.
3. 30lbs? No... It depends on dosages and length of cycle, but most of all.. DIET! On 50mg like I said you aren't going to get much of anything out of it. 75-100mg are great, 100mg works really well. But I would advise starting at 75mg and go from there. :)

lorden24

Awards
1. At 50mg of Halodrol? Chances are you aren't going to get much gains at all, much less shutdown. I strongly suggest you up the dosage to 75mg and extend the cycle.
3. 30lbs? No... It depends on dosages and length of cycle, but most of all.. DIET! On 50mg like I said you aren't going to get much of anything out of it. 75-100mg are great, 100mg works really well. But I would advise starting at 75mg and go from there. :)
Hey thank for your answer, but as far as the cycle plan does it look good? And you say start at 75? I've heard for many its good to start at 50, then bump to 75, so what about this? 50/75/75/100?

lorden24

Awards
Also, what kind of gains on average does one make at 75-100?

lorden24

Awards

About my cycle

bump

anyone else please? any thoughts at all?

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
Hey thank for your answer, but as far as the cycle plan does it look good? And you say start at 75? I've heard for many its good to start at 50, then bump to 75, so what about this? 50/75/75/100?
50 is a waste in my opinion and in most people opinion. If you'd like to start off at 50 for a few days, then go for it if it will make you feel more comfortable. Other than that buy another bottle and run 5-6 weeks.

5 Weeker: 75/75/75/100/100
6 Weeker: 50/75/75/75/75/75

Both can be done with 2 bottles. My buddy ran the 5 weeker for his 1st cycle and said he didn't notice anything 'til he bumped to 100.. That's when he got the best gains and he's like 5'9, 190.

Also, what kind of gains on average does one make at 75-100?
Depends on what you're doing with the cycle diet wise.. But you can get 10-15 lbs of LBM pretty easily out of it and the gains are very keepable with a proper PCT. You could expect keeping around 90% of the gains after the PCT, I have never lost more than 1-2 lbs during my PCT's personally.

lorden24

Awards
Depends on what you're doing with the cycle diet wise.. But you can get 10-15 lbs of LBM pretty easily out of it and the gains are very keepable with a proper PCT. You could expect keeping around 90% of the gains after the PCT, I have never lost more than 1-2 lbs during my PCT's personally.[/QUOTE]

Diet wise I will be eating very high calorie, high carb, and high protein. I'm very strict with diet as it is and eating for my needs, whatever they be. So reviewing my plan, how does my PCT look?

lorden24

Awards
a noob question, i know...

Alright, so here is the deal, I know how to go about everything in a cycle, and why I need to, but there are still things I'm not sure how to preform, well this one thing really. During my cycle, should I start taking my test booster close to the end of it, or at the very start of my PCT? I ask this because I know it takes a little bit of time for the test booster to start working on you.

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
Depends on what you're doing with the cycle diet wise.. But you can get 10-15 lbs of LBM pretty easily out of it and the gains are very keepable with a proper PCT. You could expect keeping around 90% of the gains after the PCT, I have never lost more than 1-2 lbs during my PCT's personally.
Diet wise I will be eating very high calorie, high carb, and high protein. I'm very strict with diet as it is and eating for my needs, whatever they be. So reviewing my plan, how does my PCT look?[/QUOTE]

Sounds good to me man! Be sure after you gain like 8-10 lbs to add more calories though.. That's a part a lot of people miss and wonder why the gains aren't still coming.. The steroid didn't stop working, you just stopped feeding it. So bump them calories up after you gain a significant amount of weight!

Alright, so here is the deal, I know how to go about everything in a cycle, and why I need to, but there are still things I'm not sure how to preform, well this one thing really. During my cycle, should I start taking my test booster close to the end of it, or at the very start of my PCT? I ask this because I know it takes a little bit of time for the test booster to start working on you.
Day 1 of PCT.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
is this halotestin or halodrol? the name halotest is throwing me off. if so, its a bit different than h-drol.

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
Whats up guys, new to these forums, and looking to start my 1st PH cycle very soon. I have it all planned out, here's my plan, take a look and tell me what I could improve. It's only a short 4 week one, being my 1st.

-ON (4 weeks)
Halotest-25: 50/50/50/50
AI Cycle Support: 2 scoops daily, one AM, one PM
Hawthorne berry: one serving at noon
Milk thistle: one serving at noon

-PCT (4 weeks)
Nolvadex: 20/20/10/10
NOW Phosphatidyl Serine: 3 servings daily
NOW Liver Detoxifier and Re-generator: 1 serving daily
AI Post Cycle Support: 1 serving daily
AI TestoPro: 1 serving daily

What do you think guys. Any thing I should change? Also some stats, I'm 24, been training hard for about a year and half. I know it's a bit early to be getting into anabolics, but I'm gonna do it.
I am just finishing my last week of PCT from H-drol. Checkout my log if you like. To weigh in.... I think you are wise to go with 4 weeks x 50mg/day for your first run. At least start off your first couple weeks at 50 and see how your body responds. Personally I did 24 days at 50mg a day with 75 for the last 3 days and had to stop cuz of bad diarrhea. (an uncommon side to be fair) Anyway, I did bloodwork before starting to get baseline and did bloodwork again on day 1 of pct. I was SHUTDOWN. i went from 371 to 29 in 24 days of 50mg basically and my ALT liver values were 471. keep that in mind when other people tell you it is mild and to do like 75-100mg a day. You have a SERM so that is a good thing IMO.

Secondly, I believe that you will not need MT and HB AND Cycle Support during your run. Cycle support should have lots of both of those in it already. You can preload with them for a couple weeks though.

My PCT was Nolva at 20/20/10/10 too and other than that I didn't add much else and have been fine. I have added a test booster (activate xtreme) though and have an AI on hand but have not used it. I see you are using TestPro. Most would say if you are running a SERM, which you are, your PCT does not need to be complicated. You prob won't need to run PCT assist and a SERM for example. You might want to just continue your Cycle support thru PCT and drop the PCT assist if you use the Nolva.

I would get some fish oil for your whole cycle and have some Taurine in case you get back pumps. Both of these u can get at your pharmacy cheap. Typical gains for H-drol are 7-12 lbs depending on diet. but everyone is different. Some people get nothing...others have had 20lbs, but these are uncommon extremes.

Eat lots, but most importantly eat clean! Drink 1 Gallon of water a day, rest as much as you can

DICE

lorden24

Awards
is this halotestin or halodrol? the name halotest is throwing me off. if so, its a bit different than h-drol.
all i can say to clear your confusion up, this is the "twin" of the halo..something by gaspari nutrition.

lorden24

Awards
I am just finishing my last week of PCT from H-drol. Checkout my log if you like. To weigh in.... I think you are wise to go with 4 weeks x 50mg/day for your first run. At least start off your first couple weeks at 50 and see how your body responds. Personally I did 24 days at 50mg a day with 75 for the last 3 days and had to stop cuz of bad diarrhea. (an uncommon side to be fair) Anyway, I did bloodwork before starting to get baseline and did bloodwork again on day 1 of pct. I was SHUTDOWN. i went from 371 to 29 in 24 days of 50mg basically and my ALT liver values were 471. keep that in mind when other people tell you it is mild and to do like 75-100mg a day. You have a SERM so that is a good thing IMO.

Secondly, I believe that you will not need MT and HB AND Cycle Support during your run. Cycle support should have lots of both of those in it already. You can preload with them for a couple weeks though.

My PCT was Nolva at 20/20/10/10 too and other than that I didn't add much else and have been fine. I have added a test booster (activate xtreme) though and have an AI on hand but have not used it. I see you are using TestPro. Most would say if you are running a SERM, which you are, your PCT does not need to be complicated. You prob won't need to run PCT assist and a SERM for example. You might want to just continue your Cycle support thru PCT and drop the PCT assist if you use the Nolva.

I would get some fish oil for your whole cycle and have some Taurine in case you get back pumps. Both of these u can get at your pharmacy cheap. Typical gains for H-drol are 7-12 lbs depending on diet. but everyone is different. Some people get nothing...others have had 20lbs, but these are uncommon extremes.

Eat lots, but most importantly eat clean! Drink 1 Gallon of water a day, rest as much as you can

DICE
thank you for your response, very helpful since you are a user of H-drol. I'm gonna check your log out. But how were your gains? And how are your test levels doing now too?

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
thank you for your response, very helpful since you are a user of H-drol. I'm gonna check your log out. But how were your gains? And how are your test levels doing now too?
I gained 10lbs, approx 6 of which I estimate was muscle. Not bad for 24 days of a shortened cycle.

I don't know how my test is recovering for sure, but based on my ability to hang onto my gains, my good energy, increased ball sac and harder wood, I'd guess it's probably coming around.

Did u or are u getting blood work first? You should:
Determine if your healthy enough for steroids. Some aren't and don't know it.
Have a baseline to compare before and after to see if and how u r recovering.
know how much they impact your systems. (liver,lipids,test,estro, etc)

Everyone is different after all and bloods don't lie.

DICE

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
If you do 50mg for 4 weeks you're just wasting your money, but I guess do whatever you want bud. Might as well keep training naturally if you're really that scared of 1 of the weakest methylated steroids around, lmao.

lorden24

Awards
If you do 50mg for 4 weeks you're just wasting your money, but I guess do whatever you want bud. Might as well keep training naturally if you're really that scared of 1 of the weakest methylated steroids around, lmao.
I will most likely not run it for only 4 weeks, or at only 50, as I agree, if I'm going to use a PH, I should milk it for what it is worth. I'm thinking a 5-6 week will be ideal for a starter cycle. And I will be bumping the dosage to 75 in week two or three, and probably finish the very last week at 100mg.

lorden24

Awards
I gained 10lbs, approx 6 of which I estimate was muscle. Not bad for 24 days of a shortened cycle.

I don't know how my test is recovering for sure, but based on my ability to hang onto my gains, my good energy, increased ball sac and harder wood, I'd guess it's probably coming around.

Did u or are u getting blood work first? You should:
Determine if your healthy enough for steroids. Some aren't and don't know it.
Have a baseline to compare before and after to see if and how u r recovering.
know how much they impact your systems. (liver,lipids,test,estro, etc)

Everyone is different after all and bloods don't lie.

DICE
Yes I'm getting the blood work done soon, then after that I have to find a good online source for my pct stuff, as I think it is wiser to get the Nolva b4 anything, then get the rest of the stuff needed. SO how is your libido doing so far through your PCT? I checked out your log btw...sucks having to stop early from damn poop...

lorden24

Awards
I will most likely not run it for only 4 weeks, or at only 50, as I agree, if I'm going to use a PH, I should milk it for what it is worth. I'm thinking a 5-6 week will be ideal for a starter cycle. And I will be bumping the dosage to 75 in week two or three, and probably finish the very last week at 100mg.
something like this

50/50/75/75/75/100

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
50 x 4 does nothin, huh? Posted today in another thread. See spidersilvas response to my comment.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/173283-h-drol-1st-3.html

I'm not saying only 50 or that u shouldn't go higher if the circumstances r right. But hdrol can shut u down hard and trash your liver at lower doses and I have the bloodwork to prove it. Oh and for your test booster it was suggested to me by an SNS company rep to start it at week 3, not day 1. The reason is that test boosters don't raise total testosterone as much as they "free testosterone". When u first come off steroids u don't have much test to free. U are better to letting Nolva get you test up a bit first then bring in the test booster to help free it up.

lorden24

Awards
[
Dang man, that backs up a post I put in this thread, I too read about a guy who gained 30lbs on Halotest, now, he did run this > 50/50/75/75/75/100, but still, WAY more than expected. it seems that while huge gains are rare, your results will come down to diet, and personal genetics.

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
50 x 4 does nothin, huh? Posted today in another thread. See spidersilvas response to my comment.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/173283-h-drol-1st-3.html

I'm not saying only 50 or that u shouldn't go higher if the circumstances r right. But hdrol can shut u down hard and trash your liver at lower doses and I have the bloodwork to prove it. Oh and for your test booster it was suggested to me by an SNS company rep to start it at week 3, not day 1. The reason is that test boosters don't raise total testosterone as much as they "free testosterone". When u first come off steroids u don't have much test to free. U are better to letting Nolva get you test up a bit first then bring in the test booster to help free it up.
Yeah claims are always nice. I gained 50lbs off 20mg M-Drol for 4 weeks...

Anyone can say bull****, unless he ate like 2k cals over maintenance, he's bull****ting you, and it wasn't all lean then either, I'm sure of that. Don't kid yourself buddy, I'm assuming you've never used anything before because your knowledge is severely impaired.

Lorden; Just grab up 2 bottles, run it at 50/75/75/75/75/75 if you're that worried. My buddy who ran it at 75/75/75/100/100 was 190 lbs, and his diet is ALWAYS on point, he gained about 10lbs of LBM. He also told me he felt he should've just grabbed another bottle and ran 100mg for a full 6 weeks because 75mg didn't do damn thing. Even with the godliest genetics and best diet ever, you will not likely gain 20+ lbs of LBM from halodrol. Expect about 10-15, and don't listen to this other guy, please - he's clearly retarded and believes everything some idiot is spewing from his chilli hole.

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
Awful, you're pretty offensive towards someone who is dolling responsible educated advice. I'm not going to stoop to your level and flame but I will say this:

1. You can tell by the tone and info of Awful's posts that he's giving immature, uneducated and careless advice. He started by suggesting as a first timer you should begin at 75-100/day and go from there. Reckless and unnecessary. Said his buddy only gained 10lb at 75-100. Well, yeah...that's because it's common knowledge that going higher than the 75 sweet spot doesn't give you more gains as much as it just gives you more SIDES! And everyone is different anyway. H-drol takes 2-3 weeks to begin to start to kick in. How would you like to down 40oz of Vodka and determine how sensitive you are to alcohol an hour later? Using "mild" and "methyldated" in the same sentence is contradictory. It's mild compared to superdrol but nothing methylated is "mild". Methylated compounds are the most notoriously harsh compounds and it's why I am probably going to inject next time. People think just because it is legal it must be safe. They're legal because the PH Co's keep changing their molecular structure to something the law doesn't technically recognize yet. H-drol also isn't a PH, it's a steroid.

2. I'm just finishing H-drol right now, speak from EXPERIENCE and can post the bloodwork to prove it. My thread is also long and detailed and it's pretty obvious I'm legit and ON. have you read my thread? Have you ever done Steroids Awful? Can we see YOUR bloodwork? I really don't put much stock into what "someone's buddy said".

3. I'm smart and I studied this material for a year before I dove in. You said, "He's bul*** you... your knowledge is severely impaired." Can you please point to one thing I've said that is inaccurate? Lorden, Ask yourself why would I BS you by advising you on TAKING H-drol ...but just to be careful and responsible about it? If I was anti H-drol I wouldn't have taken it and I certainly wouldn't be offering my advice on how to take it.

My best advice to you is to read thru as many H-drol threads as you can where people get bloodwork and see/know how it effects them and not just rely on Awful's or my advice.

DICE

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
Awful, you're pretty offensive towards someone who is dolling responsible educated advice. I'm not going to stoop to your level and flame but I will say this:

1. You can tell by the tone and info of Awful's posts that he's giving immature, uneducated and careless advice. He started by suggesting as a first timer you should begin at 75-100/day and go from there. Reckless and unnecessary. Said his buddy only gained 10lb at 75-100. Well, yeah...that's because it's common knowledge that going higher than the 75 sweet spot doesn't give you more gains as much as it just gives you more SIDES! And everyone is different anyway. H-drol takes 2-3 weeks to begin to start to kick in. How would you like to down 40oz of Vodka and determine how sensitive you are to alcohol an hour later? Using "mild" and "methyldated" in the same sentence is contradictory. It's mild compared to superdrol but nothing methylated is "mild". Methylated compounds are the most notoriously harsh compounds and it's why I am probably going to inject next time. People think just because it is legal it must be safe. They're legal because the PH Co's keep changing their molecular structure to something the law doesn't technically recognize yet. H-drol also isn't a PH, it's a steroid.

2. I'm just finishing H-drol right now, speak from EXPERIENCE and can post the bloodwork to prove it. My thread is also long and detailed and it's pretty obvious I'm legit and ON. have you read my thread? Have you ever done Steroids Awful? Can we see YOUR bloodwork? I really don't put much stock into what "someone's buddy said".

3. I'm smart and I studied this material for a year before I dove in. You said, "He's bul*** you... your knowledge is severely impaired." Can you please point to one thing I've said that is inaccurate? Lorden, Ask yourself why would I BS you by advising you on TAKING H-drol ...but just to be careful and responsible about it? If I was anti H-drol I wouldn't have taken it and I certainly wouldn't be offering my advice on how to take it.

My best advice to you is to read thru as many H-drol threads as you can where people get bloodwork and see/know how it effects them and not just rely on Awful's or my advice.

DICE
I'm not going to read all of that.. But the thing you said that is CLEARLY inaccurate is where you direct him to some jackass who says he gained 20lbs off 50mg, and his buddy gained 30lbs and blahblah. You know that's bull****, why would you even give someone who clearly doesn't know much better that thought? It's well known 50mg is if anything a test area. Unless your test levels are like 200 or below, you're not gaining anything you couldn't already do naturally. 75mg works for some, but a LOT of people like 100 much more.

That is all.

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
FAIL...I never said that.

If you're gonna say I'm full of BS and am spewing out my chili hole for providing my valid first hand experience with bloodwork to back it up, expect some pushback.

If your attitude is "I'm not going to read all of that" why should people take your advice on this stuff?

OP, I'm un-subscribing from this thread because I don't want to waste my time arguing and listening to this guy. If you want some first hand info as you move forward, feel free to PM me.

Good luck with your cycle!

DICE

lorden24

Awards
This being my 1st cycle I can't put much in on this, but I do agree from what I know (and common sense) that starting at 75, just seems unsafe...I'd rather give my body some time to show me how it's reacting. And I personally think that there is no "mild" steroid. While one may be more mild than the other, it will still be a harsh thing to take in, anything that shuts down down your test and can give you bad sides is never mild, I think the term mild should start being rephrased as, "not quite as harsh, but still harsh".

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
This being my 1st cycle I can't put much in on this, but I do agree from what I know (and common sense) that starting at 75, just seems unsafe...I'd rather give my body some time to show me how it's reacting. And I personally think that there is no "mild" steroid. While one may be more mild than the other, it will still be a harsh thing to take in, anything that shuts down down your test and can give you bad sides is never mild, I think the term mild should start being rephrased as, "not quite as harsh, but still harsh".
What do you think 75mg of Halodrol is going to do to you exactly? Or any dose initially? Is your body going to "react badly" and explode? No. Are you going to get jaundice after 3 days? No.

As far as I'm concerned, keep training naturally brother, you're clearly not ready, it's obvious.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
somegreekdude Anabolics 11
somegreekdude Anabolics 4
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 33
35 and Older 1