Should I add 1,4ad to my stack for the next 18 days?

1. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.14%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Should I add 1,4ad to my stack for the next 18 days?

Should I add 14ad to my stack for the next 18 days? I am using a transdermal 4ht,4ad,1 test, and 1ad oral (100mgs a day, to keep hormone levels steady inbetween doeses of transdermal) Should I add 1,4ad at abouy 600-700mgs a day to this stack? I know some people say that it takes a while to kick in, but isnt that refering to esterfied boldenone (sp) injectable? I will be getting my Nolva soon ( I know I shouldnt of started without it, but the 4ht has kept me dry, so I figure adding 1,4ad will help me to eat and become vascular. Or I could just throw in a m5aa, for the next two weeks, I am not afraid of hairloss, I take precautions. I would like more mass, but I could dig sme 5aa hardness, any other recomendations are welcome.

Thanks

Grant

2. ***** Vampire
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.3%

You need to get a clue man - i mean no offence but **** you dont really seem to understand the products you are taking. i mean why would you take 1AD and 1test at the same time? And 1,4ad sucks unless you run it at least 6 weeks from personal experience. You should also know that doing a dermal 2X per day will keep your hormone levels pretty even.
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.14%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Well lets see, I have a clue, I work in a warehouse, where it is hot as hell, and by the middle of the day I have sweated alot, I knew I would get **** from people who didnt understand. I dont have time or the ability to re apply during the middle of the day, so I take one 1ad and then apply my transdermal when I get home,( I am fully aware that 1ad converts to 1 test) I perfectly understand the products that I am taking. You want me to go into further detail to prove it, because I can. I have seen stacks where people add other compounds to the tail end of thier cycles, while they are usually adding M5aa, I was asking a question about 1,4ad or m5aa, to see which one would be optimal. Do a search and you will see threads where people have debated on 1,4ad and the times that it needs to be taken, I am not making **** up.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.14%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I added M5aa.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-16-2012, 11:42 AM
  2. Add two supps to my stack
    By brock17cf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 12:23 AM
  3. how should I add in Mdrol to my cycle?
    By WesleyAlpha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 08:23 PM
  4. how should I add in Mdrol to my cycle?
    By WesleyAlpha in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 08:58 AM
  5. Should I add anything else to this stack?
    By Nomad01 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-22-2007, 01:42 PM