How much STRENGTH did you gain off M1T? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Poll: How much strength did you gain on your M1T Cycles?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

How much STRENGTH did you gain off M1T?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Supporter

M1T- strength gains were quite significant for me.. I average about 15-20 lb weight across the board... But gained 60% acne than I ever had..Mostly in the 1st week, then went away..

2. New Member

wow amazing
  3. New Member

acne is gross hahahahaha...fun to pop though
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  200 lbs.

What's up guys , quick question . Did you keep the gains after the cycle ? because when I did it I gain 7 lbs. but lose them during PCT.
  5. USA HOCKEY

I did, M1T strength keeps going up 1week into PCT. A lot of people can't retain gains from M1T however.

What was your PCT? and how long were you on?
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  200 lbs.

My pct was Aromadex and 6oxo. I did have nolva available but I did'nt think I needed it. I ran it for 30 days.
  7. New Member

I noticed elbow pain in my right elbow when curling an lethargy.
  8. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by PapaDaca
    I noticed elbow pain in my right elbow when curling an lethargy.
    1st of all, this is a very old post that keeps getting brought to the top.

2nd, what are you doing playing with **** like M1t at 19yo. At 19 you should be able to eat like an animal and make great gains without ****ing up your body with hormones. When you get a little older and your body is producing less test, then think about supplimenting with them.

I started squatting shortly before i started m1t I went from 225 for 6 back squat, to 425 for 6 .Doing front squats from 185 to 365. bench went from 245 for 6 to 315 for 6, close grip bench went from 185 to 275 in the 8 range. Curls from 50 to 70 pound dumbells with srtict form. I was incline dumbell pressing 90 pounders but quickly went to 120's (THe highest in the gym) for 8 -10 with no spot. Dumbell military from 75's to 100's for 8 with no spot. Over head tri ext from 30's to 55's. Dumbell flyes from 60's to 80's. I am 6'3 and at 22 my weight went from 183 to 193 in the first weeks then plateud.The gains i had with lifting were over a six week period, from start of m1t to pct. This was at 20 mg and the sides were pretty bad, loss of appetite, anabolic cold, nose bleeds, high bp, sore elbows and groin from the huge increase in weight. Felt sooo strong but couldnt go hard because of the pain.When i came off i kept getting stronger and most of the mass like say 8 pounds. To sum it up the m1t was crazy for me and I also leaned down a bit, but in retrospect the sides must have done detrimental damage to my body and I think the boys lost a bit as i never came off on anything and tried methyldien 2.5 weeks later. Alas I was an idiot, now im on m1p and loving the big increase in appetite, strength surge, doesnt convert to estrogen (allegedly) and no other sides visible or felt. Methyl masterdrol however decreased appetite, inflammed prostate and was very lethargic with no strength gains. Two and ahalf weeks in to m1p + 11 pounds and leaner.Pulled up my socks lately after a few months of slacking off and after 6 weeks off. In my opinion m1t is waay to hard on the body and not worth the possible health complications.
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceGeorgebod
    The gains i had with lifting were over a six week period, from start of m1t to pct.
    6 weeks on M1T is absolutely absurd. I hope you got bloodwork done because your liver must be completely ****ed.
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gary46080
    6 weeks on M1T is absolutely absurd. I hope you got bloodwork done because your liver must be completely ****ed.
    Six weeks on an oral isn't unreasonable at all. People stay on for 8 weeks safely all the time.

6 weeks = 3 weeks M1T + 3 weeks PCT!!! NOT 6 weeks M1T get it. The gains were still going up intil around the 6 week mark of starting.
  13. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceGeorgebod
    6 weeks = 3 weeks M1T + 3 weeks PCT!!! NOT 6 weeks M1T get it. The gains were still going up intil around the 6 week mark of starting.
    Well when you say "six week period, from start of m1t to pct." that actually means 6 weeks on M1T but since you clarified, 3 weeks is fine. And E-Swift25, yes 8 weeks on an oral such as M4OHN is perfectly fine, but M1T? Absolutely no way.
  14. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gary46080
    Well when you say "six week period, from start of m1t to pct." that actually means 6 weeks on M1T but since you clarified, 3 weeks is fine. And E-Swift25, yes 8 weeks on an oral such as M4OHN is perfectly fine, but M1T? Absolutely no way.
    I've had bloodwork before and after a 7 week m1t cycle. Everything was normal. I'm not saying that you can't damage yourself, this is just my experience.

Similar Forum Threads

1. How much lean muscle did you gain off Helladrol?
    By BornFighter in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-10-2014, 08:55 AM
  2. How much strength did yall gain off Superdrol and Phera Plex
    By anabolicgiraffe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 05:00 PM
  3. How much fat did you guys lose while on CLEN?
    By Changing in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 05-06-2006, 05:39 PM
  4. How much weight have you gained on your SD cycle?
    By Jim Mills in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-14-2006, 12:03 PM
  5. how much muscle can you gain naturally
    By 1ad man in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 08:13 PM