How much STRENGTH did you gain off M1T?

How much strength did you gain on your M1T Cycles?

• Total voters
Technics

Technics

Awards
Screw weight, how much strength did you gain on your m1t cycle? 10lb on BP? 20lb on DB ROWS? What?!

Later

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
i fuckin luv m1t...except lethargy. if it didnt have that id be on all the fucking time.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I went from hitting 315 bench as a max to hitting it 4x!!! I remember the first time m1t really kicked in i had this kid from the gym spot me on 315 and i told him watch me for 1 or 2...then after i hit it 4 times he was like what the hell is up with that....i just told him i hadnt maxed in awhile ;)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
December I was doing 225x6 on bench

Curling standing and strict form 35x8

Squating shitty form 185x8

3 m1t cycles later 2 @4 weeks and this current on @2 weeks

Bench 365x1 or 315x8

Curling standing and strict form 55x8

Squating Pretty good form 315x8

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
December I was doing 225x6 on bench

Curling standing and strict form 35x8

Squating shitty form 185x8

3 m1t cycles later 2 @4 weeks and this current on @2 weeks

Bench 365x1 or 315x8

Curling standing and strict form 55x8

Squating Pretty good form 315x8

Thats insane, what were your dosages on those 3?

cobra1414

Awards
Yea no kidding, give us more info, specifically diet. Amazing results.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First cycle was 20mg ed

Second 30mg ed

Third 20mg ed then down to 15 for second week cause I couldn't stand the back pain any longer.

Diet Was about 300-350 grams of protein a day and about 350-450 carbs a day. Now I cut carbs to about 250 a day but I keep the protein at about 250. close to half of those are through shakes. 2 scoops of ON whey, 1 bananna and 1 scoop of peanutbutter. rest is through chicken and on occassion tuna.

Hardly any cardio though which was my huge screw up. I'm 5'8" at 225 currently on m1t and creatine etc before the cycle I was 215-218ish. This will be my last cycle of m1t for a bit simple because it's time I get some cardio done and lose this body fat.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
also wanted t6o add prior to december I never did any legs what so ever so that accounts for some of the gains

i've always gained strength and size easily but the fat comes right along with it...May have something to do
with the sweet tooth I have :)

Lich

Banned
Awards
Ive been through 1 cycle:

Week1: 10mg ED
Week2: 15mg ED

I went from 190-205. The only thing I maxed was bench (I dont check maxes often) and it went from 225x8-255x8. Im now 2 weeks into pct and I got 270x6 today.(Took a 6 day break from working out because of vacation, otherwise id probably be at 280x6)

My muscle was fairly lean and its all kept so far, actually still getting stronger. I got no sides so I was very happy. Gonna do another cycle down the road.

I think one reason I gained pretty fast was the fact I was the strong a while ago, but lost a lot of muslce, so up to about now its been muscle memory helping me out ;) Hopefully i still keep gaining the way I am.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
****, my joints hurt so bad on that crap, I couldn't max on anything but lifting an Advil bottle.. I think I got my flax bottle for 10000000 reps one day.. :mad:

**** M1T!! Tren for life! :twisted:

MightyMouse69

Awards
I agree with BigPete, joint aches and lethargy worked counter to the 10-15 lb weight gain...so overall i would say the sides were not worth it. Sticking with 1-T ethergels or 1-AD, anything better out there?

MightyMouse69

Awards
Thats a stupid ass response from someone who is smarter than that (I followed your lab tests)...not all of us have time to read the entire internet. This board is for discussion, if you don't have a reasonable response...don't answer there tough guy.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Chill out, before this gets all un-pretty-like..

M1T is a better product than the ones mentioned, but and I mean BUT, the gains don't make up for the sides.. Sure, you'll gain all this weight in such short time with 10mg, but I'd rather go with M5aa or M1,4 if I wanted good solid pumps that didn't hurt my knees and elbows..

Ethergels? They still make that? :D

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found I have little to no sides on m1t at 15mg a day except my shoulders
get this pain in them that is unreal. It isn't joint pain but in the muscle like the lactic acid is doing a tango in my shoulders.
I don't take any pain medications because I don't want to injure myself and not know the full effect of what I had just done.

csly

Awards
****, my joints hurt so bad on that crap, I couldn't max on anything but lifting an Advil bottle.. I think I got my flax bottle for 10000000 reps one day.. :mad:

**** M1T!! Tren for life! :twisted:
Agreed. Tren is so much better at 75-100mg ed. You don't get sleepy, I thought I was Rip Van Winkle when I was on M1t. When I was on m1t I took 10 grams of msm, 10 grams of glucosamine, and 10 grams of chondrotion, along with this new stuff called ASU and I had no connective tissue problems at all. (I know you might think I went a little over board on stuff for my connective tissues but I have to keep them healthy, I can't get hurt)

Lich

Banned
Awards
Chill out, before this gets all un-pretty-like..

M1T is a better product than the ones mentioned, but and I mean BUT, the gains don't make up for the sides.. Sure, you'll gain all this weight in such short time with 10mg, but I'd rather go with M5aa or M1,4 if I wanted good solid pumps that didn't hurt my knees and elbows..

Ethergels? They still make that? :D
The gains may not make up for YOUR sides, but it did for mine (Seemed like lowered appetite and slight slight acne increase, thats about it)

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I found I have little to no sides on m1t at 15mg a day except my shoulders
get this pain in them that is unreal. It isn't joint pain but in the muscle like the lactic acid is doing a tango in my shoulders.
I had that happen to me during my last cycle at 15mg ed. The pumps in my shoulders during my workouts were unreal, and afterwards, the lactaic acid was very noticeable.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The problem wouldn't be so bad if it was just when I was doing shoulder
routines but I get the same burn if I am holding a phone up to my ear for a couple of minutes
the same if I am military pressing 225. Annoying more than anything.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
The pain would be so bad for me at times that after a lift, I would have to stretch in certain positions to help eliviate it. But, I never cried, at least not in front of the other bros in the gym. :D

jwp888

Awards
I went up at least 15lbs+ plus across the board. However, it did take a toll on my joints. I have not been on m1t since april and my left elbow still has pain. Sure it made my strength explode, but my joints could not keep up. Being 32 probably does not help :)
I still do not do flat bench b/c my elbow and right shoulder pain. Getting better though.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I had to stretch to alleviate the pain. At least I know i'm
not the only one.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had no strength gains at all on M1T. Too many sides, I was only able to stay on a week before I had to make an emergency visit to the doctor because my piss was blood red. I am still paying off the doctors bill, and they couldn't tell me what was wrong. I felt like **** after the first 2 days, couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, the smell of food made me sick. Oh well its over now. I don't remember the dosage, but I would rather forget everything about it.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems improbable that the m1t alone if you were in good health would do all that unless
you were taking a huge amount. You don't remember the dosage but that is key, imho anyways.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
I had no strength gains at all on M1T. Too many sides, I was only able to stay on a week before I had to make an emergency visit to the doctor because my piss was blood red. I am still paying off the doctors bill, and they couldn't tell me what was wrong. I felt like **** after the first 2 days, couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, the smell of food made me sick. Oh well its over now. I don't remember the dosage, but I would rather forget everything about it.
I agree with jayhawk on this one. must have been some other underlying problem...unless you were taking insane amounts of the stuff but you dont remember so that would also suggest you didnt know what you were doing because an informed person would remember or at least have a ballpark figure... :frustrate

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No I did know what I was doing. It was 20 mg. I started with 20 because I just don't respond to lower doses of anything. Yeah there could have been something elese that contributed to it, but I will never know. The doctors couldn't even tell me what was wrong. I was also taking vasopro with it, about 4 a day. I think that may have been it. I still would like to know what was wrong. The doctors couldn't tell though, and I don't want to waste money and go back to the doctors and ask what the hell was wrong with me. The doctor on the phone with my results from my renal ct said it could have just been a sore muscle in the back. How is that gonna cause me to piss blood though?. Its gone now but WTF?. I don't know guys, your guess is as good as mine. I did plenty of research and was well informed before I took it. I know 20 mg is a bit high to start with, so I was reluctant to post that. I just don't know, maybe my body just can't handle such a toxic substance.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
My apologies for thinking you were uninformed...20mgs wouldnt do that...just wondering if it was like 100+ mgs or something crazy like that.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Appolgy accepted. Good to know there are still some people with manners on message boards. I have checked out a lot of boards and politeness is not around much. Thanks!. 100+ miligrams, hell no! I think that might kill a horse!. Theres only one ph/ps product I ever used that really worked, but I don't want to sound like an advertisement so I won't post the name. I don't really believe anything over-the-counter can really help increase strength. I only use a few basic supplements derived from food. The best thing for your progress is proper training, sleep, and diet. Basic foundational lifts are what you should base your training around. Sorry to go off topic.

bulkmuscle

Awards
during cycle, my bench went from 4x225lbs to 3x275lbs

im in pct right now i havent benched in like 2 weeks, but i most likely lost a good portion of that strength.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
i put 50 lbs on my bench during my first cycle. 15 mg ed for 2 weeks, 20mg ed for two more weeks. kept all the strength.

SwoleT

Awards
Ive done two 3 week M1t cycles and two 2 week cycles. They were like 3 months spaced out At 10-15mg ed. Anyways me bench max was 225 now its 280. I was squating like 180x10 now im squating 270+x10. Bicep curls went from BB curls @ 60x6 to 75x6. Lat pulldown went from 150x6 to 180x6. Shrugs size went from lil slopes to mountains. I shrug 360x10. My deads are at 225x8 (I didnt do them proir to my first cycle). Shoulder press went from DB 50x6 to DB 70x6. Tricep pushdowns went from 210x10 to 250x10. SO basically everything went up. I got alot bigger after my cycle i went from about 145-163 and stayed at around 15%BF or so. I just got off my last cycle 2 weeks ago but i was using it for cutting purposes and runnin it with clen. My strength still went up tho but not as much as the first cycle. Im now 145 @ <11%BF.

krie1g

Awards
strength went through the roof . I wished something terrible would happen like a terrorist attack , so that the ban would be delayed till 2006

bandit_193

Awards
strength went through the roof . I wished something terrible would happen like a terrorist attack , so that the ban would be delayed till 2006
Most ignorant statement I've ever read on an otherwise intelligent board....

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
I have tried the M1t as high as 25mg and the only problems i encountered were the raised blood pressure and sometimes headaches. i never got any joint pain!

Big Pete
How much M1,4 do you recommend.
I plan on using it the first four weeks in my next bulking cycle instead of dbol (mostly because i have it lying around) This will be my first time using it but not my first time using anabolics

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
You wish innocent people are slaughtered so you can buy prohormones?
what a wonderful person (American) you are.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have tried the M1t as high as 25mg and the only problems i encountered were the raised blood pressure and sometimes headaches. i never got any joint pain!

Big Pete
How much M1,4 do you recommend.
I plan on using it the first four weeks in my next bulking cycle instead of dbol (mostly because i have it lying around) This will be my first time using it but not my first time using anabolics
If you can get 20mg. caps/tabs, it works wonders at 100mg or more.. Those 10mg tabs you gotta take too many at once, and I hate split dosing.. Good product otherwise..

Swole

Board Supporter
Awards
I took M1T for 2 weeks starting with 10mg working up to 20mg. I experienced a decrease in appetite with mild strength gains. I stacked it with 4-AD (transdermal) so lethargy and libido loss were not an issue. I experienced mild joint and back pain. Next time around I'll be starting off with 20mg working up to 30mg.

blakkstarr

Board Supporter
Awards
M1T- strength gains were quite significant for me.. I average about 15-20 lb weight across the board... But gained 60% acne than I ever had..Mostly in the 1st week, then went away..

nestle1

nestle1

Awards
What's up guys , quick question . Did you keep the gains after the cycle ? because when I did it I gain 7 lbs. but lose them during PCT.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I did, M1T strength keeps going up 1week into PCT. A lot of people can't retain gains from M1T however.

What was your PCT? and how long were you on?

nestle1

nestle1

Awards
My pct was Aromadex and 6oxo. I did have nolva available but I did'nt think I needed it. I ran it for 30 days.

PapaDaca

Awards
I noticed elbow pain in my right elbow when curling an lethargy.

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
I noticed elbow pain in my right elbow when curling an lethargy.
1st of all, this is a very old post that keeps getting brought to the top.

2nd, what are you doing playing with **** like M1t at 19yo. At 19 you should be able to eat like an animal and make great gains without fucking up your body with hormones. When you get a little older and your body is producing less test, then think about supplimenting with them.

PrinceGeorgebod

Banned
Awards
I started squatting shortly before i started m1t I went from 225 for 6 back squat, to 425 for 6 .Doing front squats from 185 to 365. bench went from 245 for 6 to 315 for 6, close grip bench went from 185 to 275 in the 8 range. Curls from 50 to 70 pound dumbells with srtict form. I was incline dumbell pressing 90 pounders but quickly went to 120's (THe highest in the gym) for 8 -10 with no spot. Dumbell military from 75's to 100's for 8 with no spot. Over head tri ext from 30's to 55's. Dumbell flyes from 60's to 80's. I am 6'3 and at 22 my weight went from 183 to 193 in the first weeks then plateud.The gains i had with lifting were over a six week period, from start of m1t to pct. This was at 20 mg and the sides were pretty bad, loss of appetite, anabolic cold, nose bleeds, high bp, sore elbows and groin from the huge increase in weight. Felt sooo strong but couldnt go hard because of the pain.When i came off i kept getting stronger and most of the mass like say 8 pounds. To sum it up the m1t was crazy for me and I also leaned down a bit, but in retrospect the sides must have done detrimental damage to my body and I think the boys lost a bit as i never came off on anything and tried methyldien 2.5 weeks later. Alas I was an idiot, now im on m1p and loving the big increase in appetite, strength surge, doesnt convert to estrogen (allegedly) and no other sides visible or felt. Methyl masterdrol however decreased appetite, inflammed prostate and was very lethargic with no strength gains. Two and ahalf weeks in to m1p + 11 pounds and leaner.Pulled up my socks lately after a few months of slacking off and after 6 weeks off. In my opinion m1t is waay to hard on the body and not worth the possible health complications.