Poll: How much strength did you gain on your M1T Cycles?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

How much STRENGTH did you gain off M1T?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Appolgy accepted. Good to know there are still some people with manners on message boards. I have checked out a lot of boards and politeness is not around much. Thanks!. 100+ miligrams, hell no! I think that might kill a horse!. Theres only one ph/ps product I ever used that really worked, but I don't want to sound like an advertisement so I won't post the name. I don't really believe anything over-the-counter can really help increase strength. I only use a few basic supplements derived from food. The best thing for your progress is proper training, sleep, and diet. Basic foundational lifts are what you should base your training around. Sorry to go off topic.


  2. during cycle, my bench went from 4x225lbs to 3x275lbs

    im in pct right now i havent benched in like 2 weeks, but i most likely lost a good portion of that strength.
    •   
       


  3. i put 50 lbs on my bench during my first cycle. 15 mg ed for 2 weeks, 20mg ed for two more weeks. kept all the strength.

  4. Ive done two 3 week M1t cycles and two 2 week cycles. They were like 3 months spaced out At 10-15mg ed. Anyways me bench max was 225 now its 280. I was squating like 180x10 now im squating 270+x10. Bicep curls went from BB curls @ 60x6 to 75x6. Lat pulldown went from 150x6 to 180x6. Shrugs size went from lil slopes to mountains. I shrug 360x10. My deads are at 225x8 (I didnt do them proir to my first cycle). Shoulder press went from DB 50x6 to DB 70x6. Tricep pushdowns went from 210x10 to 250x10. SO basically everything went up. I got alot bigger after my cycle i went from about 145-163 and stayed at around 15%BF or so. I just got off my last cycle 2 weeks ago but i was using it for cutting purposes and runnin it with clen. My strength still went up tho but not as much as the first cycle. Im now 145 @ <11%BF.

  5. strength went through the roof . I wished something terrible would happen like a terrorist attack , so that the ban would be delayed till 2006

  6. Quote Originally Posted by krie1g
    strength went through the roof . I wished something terrible would happen like a terrorist attack , so that the ban would be delayed till 2006
    Most ignorant statement I've ever read on an otherwise intelligent board....

  7. I have tried the M1t as high as 25mg and the only problems i encountered were the raised blood pressure and sometimes headaches. i never got any joint pain!

    Big Pete
    How much M1,4 do you recommend.
    I plan on using it the first four weeks in my next bulking cycle instead of dbol (mostly because i have it lying around) This will be my first time using it but not my first time using anabolics

  8. Quote Originally Posted by krie1g
    strength went through the roof . I wished something terrible would happen like a terrorist attack , so that the ban would be delayed till 2006
    You wish innocent people are slaughtered so you can buy prohormones?
    what a wonderful person (American) you are.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by theamazing3000
    I have tried the M1t as high as 25mg and the only problems i encountered were the raised blood pressure and sometimes headaches. i never got any joint pain!

    Big Pete
    How much M1,4 do you recommend.
    I plan on using it the first four weeks in my next bulking cycle instead of dbol (mostly because i have it lying around) This will be my first time using it but not my first time using anabolics
    If you can get 20mg. caps/tabs, it works wonders at 100mg or more.. Those 10mg tabs you gotta take too many at once, and I hate split dosing.. Good product otherwise..

  10. I took M1T for 2 weeks starting with 10mg working up to 20mg. I experienced a decrease in appetite with mild strength gains. I stacked it with 4-AD (transdermal) so lethargy and libido loss were not an issue. I experienced mild joint and back pain. Next time around I'll be starting off with 20mg working up to 30mg.
    •   
       


  11. M1T- strength gains were quite significant for me.. I average about 15-20 lb weight across the board... But gained 60% acne than I ever had..Mostly in the 1st week, then went away..

  12. wow amazing

  13. acne is gross hahahahaha...fun to pop though

  14. What's up guys , quick question . Did you keep the gains after the cycle ? because when I did it I gain 7 lbs. but lose them during PCT.

  15. I did, M1T strength keeps going up 1week into PCT. A lot of people can't retain gains from M1T however.


    What was your PCT? and how long were you on?
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

  16. My pct was Aromadex and 6oxo. I did have nolva available but I did'nt think I needed it. I ran it for 30 days.

  17. I noticed elbow pain in my right elbow when curling an lethargy.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by PapaDaca
    I noticed elbow pain in my right elbow when curling an lethargy.
    1st of all, this is a very old post that keeps getting brought to the top.

    2nd, what are you doing playing with **** like M1t at 19yo. At 19 you should be able to eat like an animal and make great gains without ****ing up your body with hormones. When you get a little older and your body is producing less test, then think about supplimenting with them.

  19. I started squatting shortly before i started m1t I went from 225 for 6 back squat, to 425 for 6 .Doing front squats from 185 to 365. bench went from 245 for 6 to 315 for 6, close grip bench went from 185 to 275 in the 8 range. Curls from 50 to 70 pound dumbells with srtict form. I was incline dumbell pressing 90 pounders but quickly went to 120's (THe highest in the gym) for 8 -10 with no spot. Dumbell military from 75's to 100's for 8 with no spot. Over head tri ext from 30's to 55's. Dumbell flyes from 60's to 80's. I am 6'3 and at 22 my weight went from 183 to 193 in the first weeks then plateud.The gains i had with lifting were over a six week period, from start of m1t to pct. This was at 20 mg and the sides were pretty bad, loss of appetite, anabolic cold, nose bleeds, high bp, sore elbows and groin from the huge increase in weight. Felt sooo strong but couldnt go hard because of the pain.When i came off i kept getting stronger and most of the mass like say 8 pounds. To sum it up the m1t was crazy for me and I also leaned down a bit, but in retrospect the sides must have done detrimental damage to my body and I think the boys lost a bit as i never came off on anything and tried methyldien 2.5 weeks later. Alas I was an idiot, now im on m1p and loving the big increase in appetite, strength surge, doesnt convert to estrogen (allegedly) and no other sides visible or felt. Methyl masterdrol however decreased appetite, inflammed prostate and was very lethargic with no strength gains. Two and ahalf weeks in to m1p + 11 pounds and leaner.Pulled up my socks lately after a few months of slacking off and after 6 weeks off. In my opinion m1t is waay to hard on the body and not worth the possible health complications.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by PrinceGeorgebod
    The gains i had with lifting were over a six week period, from start of m1t to pct.
    6 weeks on M1T is absolutely absurd. I hope you got bloodwork done because your liver must be completely ****ed.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Gary46080
    6 weeks on M1T is absolutely absurd. I hope you got bloodwork done because your liver must be completely ****ed.
    Six weeks on an oral isn't unreasonable at all. People stay on for 8 weeks safely all the time.

  22. 6 weeks = 3 weeks M1T + 3 weeks PCT!!! NOT 6 weeks M1T get it. The gains were still going up intil around the 6 week mark of starting.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by PrinceGeorgebod
    6 weeks = 3 weeks M1T + 3 weeks PCT!!! NOT 6 weeks M1T get it. The gains were still going up intil around the 6 week mark of starting.
    Well when you say "six week period, from start of m1t to pct." that actually means 6 weeks on M1T but since you clarified, 3 weeks is fine. And E-Swift25, yes 8 weeks on an oral such as M4OHN is perfectly fine, but M1T? Absolutely no way.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Gary46080
    Well when you say "six week period, from start of m1t to pct." that actually means 6 weeks on M1T but since you clarified, 3 weeks is fine. And E-Swift25, yes 8 weeks on an oral such as M4OHN is perfectly fine, but M1T? Absolutely no way.
    I've had bloodwork before and after a 7 week m1t cycle. Everything was normal. I'm not saying that you can't damage yourself, this is just my experience.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How much lean muscle did you gain off Helladrol?
    By BornFighter in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-10-2014, 09:55 AM
  2. How much strength did yall gain off Superdrol and Phera Plex
    By anabolicgiraffe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 06:00 PM
  3. How much fat did you guys lose while on CLEN?
    By Changing in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 05-06-2006, 06:39 PM
  4. How much weight have you gained on your SD cycle?
    By Jim Mills in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-14-2006, 01:03 PM
  5. how much muscle can you gain naturally
    By 1ad man in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 09:13 PM
Log in
Log in