Furuza-A vs P-Stanz

1. Furuza-A vs P-Stanz

I was wondering which one poeple would prefer,and which one is closer to Stanozolol. Also if Formadrol Extreme would be a good PCT?Also Furuza-A or P-stanz recommened for starters?

2. p-stanz is closest to stanzo. Both are good stacking/starting steroids.
    Antaeus Rep

3. I wondered myself. Both llewellyn and Roberts have them almost identical and say the dosages need to be high to work. I just did a cycle of p stanz and got real vascular and leaned up. Now I'm gonna try furuza and see if I can notice a difference.
    •   

4. Please let me know what the results are.Also does anyone know of anything else to stack with P-Stanz?I don't want to get any bigger,just more vascular, pretty much the effects of real Winstrol.Would stackingP-stanz and Furuza-Abe a good idea?

5. Quote Originally Posted by QuincyP94 View Post
    Please let me know what the results are.Also does anyone know of anything else to stack with P-Stanz?I don't want to get any bigger,just more vascular, pretty much the effects of real Winstrol.Would stackingP-stanz and Furuza-Abe a good idea?
    P-stanz can be stacked with furuza. it sounds like an awesome stack. If high dosed, results would be similar to winstrol.
    Antaeus Rep

6. alright thanks for the tip,also i read that Formadrol wouldnt be a very good enoughPCT whenever you use more than one PH,Would anyone know of a good PCT?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epitest and CEL P-stanz or furuza-a ??IDEAS??
    By udsss in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 11:43 PM
  2. Pmag with Furuza-a or P stanz?
    By bigwhiteguy29 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 12:02 AM
  3. Furuza or P-Stanz for strength?
    By redrocket399 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-05-2011, 03:53 PM