Cyp200/Prop50 single shot

josephd79

Awards
Looking for some advice. What would the recommended shot frequency for a Cyp200/Prop50 per CC mix?

I know the Cyp is a long half-life but falls sharply after 5 days while the Prop is out within about 2 days. I don't think I should shoot this every 2 days as I'll be overdoing Cyp.

My idea is Cyp200/Prop50 every 5 days for 10 shots, then 200Mgs Enanthate every 5 days for 9 shots. Please keep in mind I'm not basing this cycle on Prop so I know it's not helping too too much, but I do like the fact I should see and feel results decently quicker than my previous Enanthate only cycles.

Assume I have the rest of the essentials on hand, like Nolva... this isn't a critic of my cycle, just recommended frequency since I haven't used a Cyp/Prop mix.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Looking for some advice. What would the recommended shot frequency for a Cyp200/Prop50 per CC mix?

I know the Cyp is a long half-life but falls sharply after 5 days while the Prop is out within about 2 days. I don't think I should shoot this every 2 days as I'll be overdoing Cyp.

My idea is Cyp200/Prop50 every 5 days for 10 shots, then 200Mgs Enanthate every 5 days for 9 shots. Please keep in mind I'm not basing this cycle on Prop so I know it's not helping too too much, but I do like the fact I should see and feel results decently quicker than my previous Enanthate only cycles.

Assume I have the rest of the essentials on hand, like Nolva... this isn't a critic of my cycle, just recommended frequency since I haven't used a Cyp/Prop mix.
your gonna be on a roller coaster ride running it like that.

kickstart cycle with the prop and run the cyp.

1-4 prop 50mg eod
1-12 to 16 cyp or enth 250 mon &thurs

josephd79

Awards
Sorry, I should've mentioned the Cyp/Prop is the mix. It's 200Cyp & 50Prop per CC in a 10cc btle... not 2 separate bottles. I can't split it ...

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Then just run the blend 1ml eod to preload

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
That blend makes no real sense to me. I understand that's what you have, but it's still not very logical. Is it too late to change your gear? If not, then I could help recommend a much better cycle based on Prop and Test, if those are your choices. If you are stuck with the test/prop blend, then either ignore the prop and just run the test as if it were a stand alone, or like Lifespan said, run it eod to take advantage of the prop. But if you have test E, then just get some prop and run the Test E 500mg per wk and prop eod. I, personally, would run prop ed, as I always do, but I think it's more prudent to run it eod.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Run it EOD. Otherwise you're fluctuate too much with the prop.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I'd get another bottle of prop.

Then run your 200/50 along with another 50....twice a week (M_Th)

LyingSac

LyingSac

Awards
I'd think the cyp ester would dictate shot frequency...that's some confusing ****...I just don't understand the benifits of that combo....just sayin

josephd79

Awards
I can't get another Prop. I can feel the Prop go in and out already after 48 hours. I can't do this EOD with all that CYP. I'm at a loss now. I'm thinking of every 4 days with an AI and then somehow incorporating my Enanthate so by the end of the month, the long esters are flowing and the prop won't be such an issue.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I already said run it like prop EOD for the first 3-4 week, this will front load the cyp and you can drop down to cyp doses, and to pinning MON&THURS at that tyme when the ester is in full swing.

josephd79

Awards
I already said run it like prop EOD for the first 3-4 week, this will front load the cyp and you can drop down to cyp doses, and to pinning MON&THURS at that tyme when the ester is in full swing.
Okok, I'll run it like that. Thank you...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
oldschoolbean Anabolics 6