I'm out of Milk Thistle...

hove131

hove131

Awards
I wont have a chance to get any tomorrow. I'm cycling Epistane at 50 mg. I have been taking Milk Thistle, NAC, and Liv 52. Will the NAC and LIV 52 keep me covered for now until i get a chance to grab some? I'm sure I will be fine but just seeing what you all think...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are good bro..

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You can get shot in the liver and still be fine with those supps :D

hove131

hove131

Awards
I only have 3 epi caps left so I guess it doesn't really matter. Lol. My 6 week cycle will be cut 3 days shy. Time to post cycle I suppose. Bummer :p

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
I only have 3 epi caps left so I guess it doesn't really matter. Lol. My 6 week cycle will be cut 3 days shy. Time to post cycle I suppose. Bummer :p
You're still going to want some liver support for PCT. Just because you stop ingesting the PH doesn't mean the toxins assaulting your body instantly go away. However, given the PH is Epi, you're liable to be good with just the other supps.

A guy where I train ran an SD cycle and stopped all support supps when he went into PCT.... big mistake on his part...took him months to get everything back to normal.

hove131

hove131

Awards
I always run liver supports into pct for a couple weeks. I gained a good 10 lbs at the least. The Epi cycle seem to be money from week 1-3,4. Then it plateaued out mostly. I wont run it this long next time due to this fact. 4 weeks top. Waste of time, money, and health. Just my .02