M1T brand discont., what to do!!!

• Thread starter ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
  • Start date

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Hey guys, sorry that its another M1t question (Like our site needs more). I first used a cycle in february of AMT M1t which went from a price drop of 60 bucks down to 30. IT eventually sold for 25 bucks the last time I saw it. The trouble is that i went back to the site and the product in question is no longer their! They now have Lion's Nutrion for 15 bucks...I didnt know they sold m1t. My question is has anyone tried their brand and WHAT IS THE MOST RELIABLE brand of m1t that you guys like. I knew that AMT used the MESO LABS batch that FIRST came out. My workout partner doesnt like the UL brand of M1t, but he also believes you get what you pay for. Thanks in advance guys!

thanks NS. have you used that brand before...you seem like a flashing advertisement lol! Anyone else and their prefered brands. HEY NS, anything you like about Omega sports brand as opposed to the other brands out?

It seems like I am favoring the Omega right now but does any one know about the LIONS NUTRITION brand and does any one know what happend to the AMT brand of M1T? ANY OTHER brands you guys like...only two guys were nice enough to post.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
UL is $10.00 a bottle. They all have the same compound in them. 10mg is 10mg, doesn't matter if you pay $100 for it or $10.

That said there could be purity issues or something in the cheaper one but I have no reason to believe there are. Could be purity issues in the more expensive ones too.

I understand what your saying cr4ytonic, I was gonna get the UL myself, its just that my workout partner tried it himself and he didnt like it. The brand we both first tried was the AMT and it was great. It wsa from the Meso labs batch which i heard wsa the first and came out great in testing.

quasar

Awards
did anyone using a diff brand not get insane back pain on week 3? i've only tried the UL brand..

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Omega M1T is just as cheap as UL M1T.... UL is 5mg x 60caps for $10 and Omega is 10mg x 90caps for $30 so its the same price.... but Custom is a board supporter so support him.

Hey quasar how did you like the UL brand. What were your stats and gains? Any one else with opinions....sorry if im impatient but Im looking for as much info as possible and im waiting to place my order.

huluhulu

Awards
And buy 3 get 1 free deal. That's awesome.

Omega M1T is just as cheap as UL M1T.... UL is 5mg x 60caps for $10 and Omega is 10mg x 90caps for $30 so its the same price.... but Custom is a board supporter so support him.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Never thought to run the numbers on that one, I will switch to Omega if I ever need more (too bad I have a few grams already)

I am pretty much set on omega now. If i like it i will buy 3 and get 1 free as well. The same questions still apply guys. To those who have used the omega sports brand please post a quick reponse of your results. How do you guys like custom's research chems? Is the new dosing for nolva 60/50/40/30? That would be 2 bottles right?

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
His nolva, clen and clomid are all top notch (for your research animals of course) and you will not find a better price.... I bet in the upcoming months custom will be a one stop shop for everything...

Lich

Banned
Awards
Niak Powers AMT M1T dropped down to 10 dollars a bottle. And I think they r out, Ive got a few bottles myself, used 1, worked great. Besides that Ive heard top notch things about Omega, Lion ect. Its all good ;)

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I've used UL M1T with good results. I've also used Gaspari M1T but their caps are 10mg and makes it more difficult to split doses.

Has any one else seen good results with the UL M1t? Has ANY one seen results with Lion's Nutrition brand of M1T? Hey Lich you willing to part with a bottle...and do you know if Power nutrion will ever get the AMT bottles back or are they exclusively Lion now?

Lich

Banned
Awards
Im not selling any of mine ;0 But I did talk to the owner and they are simply out of stock right now. The Lion nutrition M1T was made from the same batch of powders as the recent A.M.T. which worked wonders. So that is also very legit if ur in a rush. U can check out www.superiormuscle.com and then check out "Member Store" and learn all about whats going on ;)

Hey bro...dieting must be making me go crazy but I cant find where it says member store. I am assuming that i must sign up for that site but I still cant find it. I assume that POWERNUTRITION will be re releasing their AMT M1T? Anything else you can tell me? Its just that once you find something that works its hard to except anything else...you feel me guys? I guess depending on what i find out about Lion and AMT I will either go with those two or try the OMEGA m1t caps. I will start my cycle again on the 1st or 5th of august so i will decide soon

I figured it out...ooops lol! .

Last edited: