Next Cycle

ahnold99

Awards
I've done two good 1-AD cycles, am almost done cutting and am looking at doing a bulking cycle. I'm looking to gain mass and strength but stay hard. I was going to do a M1T/4AD, but have read and heard too many nasty things about M1T.

Any thoughts about a 4-6 week cycle of:

M4OHN - starting at 12 mg ED
4-AD - starting at 400 mg ED dermabolics transdermal

Amounts may be adjusted upward, depending, on sides

PCT will be standard 4 weeks Nolva.
Milk Thistle
NAC

Any thoughts on this cycle, and also whether I should add 1-AD to the cycle; I still have a few bottles left, and if I add it, what dosage should I add it at.

Thanks

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you liked the 1-ad you should think about a 1-test/4ad transdermal cycle. 1-ad is just a precursor to 1-test, so you should get better results (cheaper too).

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
From the current user feedback 12mgs of MOHN may not be a high enough dose

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
What are your goals?

ahnold99

Awards
What are your goals?
My goals are to add 10 lbs or more of muscle, while keeping bf at 9-10%. Bf will be around 7-8% at the end of my cutting cycle. I also don't want to simply do a cycle that gives me more water retention than muscle.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
M4OHN + 1-test is for you (lean mass, great strength)
I'm currently doing it right now, 18 hours in....

ahnold99

Awards
M4OHN + 1-test is for you (lean mass, great strength)
I'm currently doing it right now, 18 hours in....
If I do M4OHN + 1-test, any reason to add in the 4-AD? Any lethargy, libido loss, or other things that adding in the 4-AD can overcome?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
im running 4-ad on this cycle at ~ 300mg.
1-test 300mg
4-ad ~300mg
M4OHN 20mg

*make sure you have Nolvadex on hand before you begin :)

Lich

Banned
Awards
Ahnold all im going to say is:

Dont not get M1T because of what u hear. Its so cheap, go buy 1 bottle for 10-15 bucks, start at 5mg ed for 1 week, then 10, keep it there, see how u react. If the sides get bad/scare u enuff, just stop. Its only 10 bucks, and of course get PCT + liver stuff ect.

I know many ppl say many bad things, but its different for everyone. All I know is I gained 15 pnds, im 2 weeks into PCT and ive kept 13 while still getting stronger. My mass/str went through the rough, and I didnt experience any sides except lowered appetite.

Either way, GL.

ahnold99

Awards
im running 4-ad on this cycle at ~ 300mg.
1-test 300mg
4-ad ~300mg
M4OHN 20mg

*make sure you have Nolvadex on hand before you begin :)
Thanks! Looks like I'll be running about the same cycle. The Nolva will be arriving in the same order as the M4OHN, so I'll have it at the start.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
sounds good man, report back on your results (strength and body comp. especially).
Consider the 1-test,4-ad combo with m1,4add next time around. But m1,4add is still pricey with the pills - a homebrew would save money.

Good luck

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11