Mass Cycle

animalized

Awards
Looking for input on this cycle:

wk 1-4 Dianabol 40mg ed (20mg morning/20mg afternoon)
wk 1-15 Testosterone Enanthate 500mg ew (250mg Monday/250mg Thursday)
wk 3-14 Deca Durabolin 400mg ew (200mg Monday/200mg Thursday)
wk 6-14 Anavar 20-40mg ed

Wk 1-15 HCG - 500 iu twice a week
Next 10 days after last Test Pin - HCG 500iu ED.
14 days after last Test Pin start 4 weeks PCT of Clomid 50/50/50/50 and Nolva 20/20/20/10.

The Anavar, would 40mg ed be the recommended dosage for that, or would .5mg daily of Arimidex be better?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Up the var to 60mg at the very least. You wont notice sh!t otherwise with all the other goods.

Are you runnign the var for bloat reduction?? to help cut a little fat? Not sure why your using it. The Arimidex with take care of the bloat from deca, also start the deca from wk one too.

start the HCG wk3

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Start the Deca week 1 and make sure to run your Test E 2 weeks past Deca.

Have you cycled before? For the amount of sh*t you're running you should know how to dose Adex. Everyone is different when it comes to AI's on Test.

animalized

Awards
Start the Deca week 1 and make sure to run your Test E 2 weeks past Deca.

Have you cycled before? For the amount of sh*t you're running you should know how to dose Adex. Everyone is different when it comes to AI's on Test.

Thanks for the replies. Yes, have cycled before. One was Test only and the other was Test E and Tren E. I only used Adex for a week during the Test/Tren cycle because I had a mild case of puffy nipples. That's why I wanted to double check if Anavar or Adex would be best to run with this cycle

animalized

Awards
Okay, so go:

wk 1-4 Dianabol 40mg ed (20mg morning/20mg afternoon)
wk 1-15 Testosterone Enanthate 500mg ew (250mg Monday/250mg Thursday)
wk 1-13 Deca Durabolin 200-400mg ew
wk 6-14 Anavar 60-80mg ed

Wk 3-15 HCG - 500 iu twice a week
Next 10 days after last Test Pin - HCG 500iu ED.

Was thinking of running nolva through out the whole cycle @ 20mg, then run my Clomid 2 weeks after last test pin

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the replies. Yes, have cycled before. One was Test only and the other was Test E and Tren E. I only used Adex for a week during the Test/Tren cycle because I had a mild case of puffy nipples. That's why I wanted to double check if Anavar or Adex would be best to run with this cycle
Anavar or Adex? Two different things...

Drop the Anavar and get Adex.

Weeks 1-4 Dbol
Weeks 1-15 Test E
Weeks 1-13 Deca
Weeks 1-15 hCG

Use an AI like Adex, Aromasin, or Letrozole throughout the cycle if you need it--and it does sound like you do. I personally like Aromasin 12.5mg E3D.