scammed by animalkits

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shayjosh

Awards
I got scammed by Animalkits (www.chemicalanarchy.com) .
Iv sent him 455$ with western union and got nothing.
He picked up the money and told me that he sent the package​
The shipment was supposed to be fedex express with a tracking number,​
But he didn’t give me the number after I asked several times.​
He dosnt answer my emails in both hes addresses​
And I know he reads them because I sent him mails​
Under different names with questions on his products​
And got an answer.​
So he is just ignoring my mails.​
Iv kept the customers copy from western union​
For 455$ from the 04/07/ if someone wants to see.​
Just wanted to warn you so you guys wont get scammed.​
I will post it in other boards that im a member in as well​
And hopefully he won’t succeed in scamming anyone else.​

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
That's not good man....hopefully you can get your order/money back.

Have your tried asking for help from some of the mods at the boards you frequent?

S

shayjosh

Awards
actually no, I dont think that theres a way i could see my $ back right?
Im more upset for the time i wasted, and for other bros to lose there
time and money and then geting scammed.

BTW sorry for the font up there dont know what happened.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Dude if I got scammed for 400 some bucks then your damn right I would get it back. I've never heard of animal even coming close to doing this to anyone, so I dunno.

Like I said, talk to a moderator and ask him to help you out. I don't see why you're just gonna let it slide...

K

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
i sent him money one time, and took 3 weeks before i got a reply, reason was that my emails kept going in his junk folder for some reason. Email a mod at his site and tell them to get in touch with him for you, trust me, he's not scamming you outta 400 bux!

K

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
i'll email skullfuked for you and let him know that animal needs to get in touch with you.

S

shayjosh

Awards
thanks bro!
I dont want to make a bad name or flame nobody.
couple of mods from different boards got in touch with me
and trying to help.

"i sent him money one time, and took 3 weeks before i got a reply, reason was that my emails kept going in his junk folder for some reason. "

I have no prob waiting even a month for a package.
its an express mail (80$!) which usually takes two or three days,
but i can understand that the package can be delayed in customs.
that is way i asked him for the tracking number
for more then ten times to both of his mails from more then one e-mail.
so i wanted to see if is e-mails are good, so i got an email accounts
with different names on yahoo and hotmail asking him about his products and stuff
and got a response with no prob, he just dont reply any mails from me.
that is way i believe I got scammed.

K

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
ahh, icic, it's a international pack? That may very well be the problem. Customs is a bitch.... I got a hold of a mod there, and asked him to get animal to come visit this thread or get a hold of you.

S

SkullaPalooza

Awards
RESPONSE TO JOSH THE CUNTBAG

I got scammed by Animalkits (www.chemicalanarchy.com) .

Iv sent him 455$ with western union and got nothing.
He picked up the money and told me that he sent the package​
The shipment was supposed to be fedex express with a tracking number,​
But he didn’t give me the number after I asked several times.​
He dosnt answer my emails in both hes addresses​
And I know he reads them because I sent him mails​
Under different names with questions on his products​
And got an answer.​
So he is just ignoring my mails.​
Iv kept the customers copy from western union​
For 455$ from the 04/07/ if someone wants to see.​
Just wanted to warn you so you guys wont get scammed.​
I will post it in other boards that im a member in as well​
And hopefully he won’t succeed in scamming anyone else.​
First Josh, you have a few problems beside the fact that you are an immature moron.

1) You are calling ANIMAL a THIEF which he sure the hell is not. I know him in person and he isn't some internet 'bro'. He's a honest businessman and a standup guy beyond reproach so you crying you were stolen from is pure slander, OK?

2) You are international. Ever think customs has your order? You didnt say if the order never tracked or not. If it didnt then it didnt get shipped so I cant say but read on.

3) Timing: You wait till NOW to post this?? Its been 2 1/2 months! I dont about your emails but you never thought of emailing a mod such as myself or even posting on his board? Even if you didnt have access to the main board you can post on the products board and/or see any of the mods names or email addresses. If you cannot critically think like this (not brain surgery either BTW) then I hate to see how you are going to earn living in this life.

If your post would have been- 'WTF is up with Animal I never got my order?!' or 'I want my cash back' ,then I would have not told you to publically **** yourself but I have and will. You have-or had the right to bitch but you obviously dont know history and cannot, as I pointed out critically think. Animal has been hunted down and persecuted by the govt for years by the goverment and had his business run into the ground not once-BUT TWICE and he is going to **** someone for less than $500.00?? Are you Mel Gibson and is this 'Conspiracy Theory'

You could have handled this with some sort of common sense and come out on top but now you look like an asshole. To reiterate-a simple bitching wouldnt have gotten any of this **** from me. Id have forwarded it and helped you out and been sympathetic because **** happens but Animal returns emails-period. He did when I was a nobody that wasnt on any discussion boards and he does now being a moderator of his board and being a friend.

MEMBERS: Please do not sympathize with this guy. He has made NO attempt to contact a mod,post on animals board, or even post a call out thread asking what the **** the story is. Given the amount of time a 'call out' as I said is not unreasonable in the least. I wouldnt have said one word negatively if he had and I would have made it a personal issue to help it get resolved but the slander, and lack of initiative or common sense to persue ANY sort of alternative method of contact before crying 'SCAMMER' deserves NO sympathy whatsover.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Skull: We've had similar threads with people going after our sponsors... We do tend to stop sympathizing when someone complains without going through the proper channels first. Please don't let this be indicative of the rest of our board.

ManBeast

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
First Josh, you have a few problems beside the fact that you are an immature moron.

1) You are calling ANIMAL a THIEF which he sure the hell is not. I know him in person and he isn't some internet 'bro'. He's a honest businessman and a standup guy beyond reproach so you crying you were stolen from is pure slander, OK?

2) You are international. Ever think customs has your order? You didnt say if the order never tracked or not. If it didnt then it didnt get shipped so I cant say but read on.

3) Timing: You wait till NOW to post this?? Its been 2 1/2 months! I dont about your emails but you never thought of emailing a mod such as myself or even posting on his board? Even if you didnt have access to the main board you can post on the products board and/or see any of the mods names or email addresses. If you cannot critically think like this (not brain surgery either BTW) then I hate to see how you are going to earn living in this life.

If your post would have been- 'WTF is up with Animal I never got my order?!' or 'I want my cash back' ,then I would have not told you to publically **** yourself but I have and will. You have-or had the right to bitch but you obviously dont know history and cannot, as I pointed out critically think. Animal has been hunted down and persecuted by the govt for years by the goverment and had his business run into the ground not once-BUT TWICE and he is going to **** someone for less than $500.00?? Are you Mel Gibson and is this 'Conspiracy Theory'

You could have handled this with some sort of common sense and come out on top but now you look like an asshole. To reiterate-a simple bitching wouldnt have gotten any of this **** from me. Id have forwarded it and helped you out and been sympathetic because **** happens but Animal returns emails-period. He did when I was a nobody that wasnt on any discussion boards and he does now being a moderator of his board and being a friend.

MEMBERS: Please do not sympathize with this guy. He has made NO attempt to contact a mod,post on animals board, or even post a call out thread asking what the **** the story is. Given the amount of time a 'call out' as I said is not unreasonable in the least. I wouldnt have said one word negatively if he had and I would have made it a personal issue to help it get resolved but the slander, and lack of initiative or common sense to persue ANY sort of alternative method of contact before crying 'SCAMMER' deserves NO sympathy whatsover.

Chill the fvck out bro....he has a legitimate concern. He should have titled the thread differently but IMO if I lost out on 400+ bucks then I would be tracking the dude down. Don't sympathize with him? Gee, what color is the pot here man? You're sympathizing with animal cuz you know him. WTF is the difference here? Our members have every right to question our retailers when we have a problem as bad as this. Maybe you guys don't do things this way over there, so don't flame us for wanting to help a fellow brother out.

Shayjosh, I hope that you get your stuff man, and hopefully animal will work things out. Like everyone has said, it was probably just a misscommunication problem, etc...

S

shayjosh

Awards
dont flame your way through

I dont care if the customs has it, I have no prob waiting as long as i need
for the package to arrive that will be my prob. but he woldnt give me the tracking number or
answer my mails so i can findout!

the order was at july 2nd send him the mony in july 4th.
like you said i didnt have access to the board.
i got the link to his product list by some site and talked to him by email.
i dont know your board or the mods there.

you can **** yourself as well make an evening of it.
i dont give a **** about the mans history. i gave him $ and expect the product,
or not even that, a response! if he would have answer my mails and told me
that it will take another month i wouldnt **** about it, but he wont even
give one single reply.

I dont know this looks suspicious to me.
i wrote him from two different mails to both his e-mails several times with no
response. i send him two e-mails from yahoo and hotmail under
different names asking him about his products and got a fast reply no prob.
just no reply when i asked about my package.

and i dont have much sympathy for animal.
like i said i send him the money and i expect the product
like any other business. i could have lots of sympathy
if he would have take the courtesy to send me a mail for like 10 seconds.
so no, i dont think i sould have start looking for him more then i did.
I made business with other known lab supp companies never was
a prob.
and im not looking for sympathy, I wrote this just the warn other bros.

W

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think that these kind of posts need to "Mod approved" before posting.Most of the time
I see communication problems between both parties, and reputations are at stake...on both sides

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
ALL POSTS FOR CALLING SOMEONE A SCAMMER NEED TO BE ADMIN APPROVED..
Thread Closed and shayjosh you have a PM my son

Status
Not open for further replies.