Strength

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
Which methyl-prohormone would you guys say is best for strength gains? I'm not looking to put on alot of weight (although I wouldn't mind) just looking to build my strength up. Thanks in advance for all your helpful answers.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I get the best strength gains of of 1-test (not a methylated product). That said I have not tried everything.

HugeBB

Awards
M1T...strength and size. Much of the strength remains after the cycle as well.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
M5AA is the strength king. Do a search on it--there's a lot of good info on the board.

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
Which methyl-prohormone would you guys say is best for strength gains? I'm not looking to put on alot of weight (although I wouldn't mind) just looking to build my strength up. Thanks in advance for all your helpful answers.
I don't know why you want to limit it to a methylated PH (perhaps a sadistic relationship with your liver?) but M5AA seems to be the choice methyl PH focusing primarily on strength.

M1T gets a lot of good strength reports, as well as weight, but is compromised by severe sides.

M1,4Add could also be an option, offering less sides than M1T but requiring a longer cycle.

cm5

Judo Tom

Awards
i got way more strength gains from a m5aa cycle then a 1test cycle...

1test put more mass on me though

Judo Tom

Awards
1-test not m1t...

i developed an allergic reaction during my last 2 attempts at a 1 test cycle (topical) so i was too nervous to ever try m1t..

stinks caus the gains i got were GGGGREAT on 1test

but m5aa is kicking butt right now and im hardly eating at all (dropping weight for tourny) and my strength/endurance are both skyrocketing...

i really want to try this while on a caloric surplus not a huge deficit