Strength

1. Strength

Which methyl-prohormone would you guys say is best for strength gains? I'm not looking to put on alot of weight (although I wouldn't mind) just looking to build my strength up. Thanks in advance for all your helpful answers.

2. I get the best strength gains of of 1-test (not a methylated product). That said I have not tried everything.

3. M1T...strength and size. Much of the strength remains after the cycle as well.
    •   

4. M5AA is the strength king. Do a search on it--there's a lot of good info on the board.

5. Quote Originally Posted by NickW
    Which methyl-prohormone would you guys say is best for strength gains? I'm not looking to put on alot of weight (although I wouldn't mind) just looking to build my strength up. Thanks in advance for all your helpful answers.
    I don't know why you want to limit it to a methylated PH (perhaps a sadistic relationship with your liver?) but M5AA seems to be the choice methyl PH focusing primarily on strength.

M1T gets a lot of good strength reports, as well as weight, but is compromised by severe sides.

M1,4Add could also be an option, offering less sides than M1T but requiring a longer cycle.

cm5

6. m-1-t hands down

7. M5AA is the shiznitz for strength.

8. i got way more strength gains from a m5aa cycle then a 1test cycle...

1test put more mass on me though

9. more than 1-test or methyl 1-test?

10. 1-test not m1t...

i developed an allergic reaction during my last 2 attempts at a 1 test cycle (topical) so i was too nervous to ever try m1t..

stinks caus the gains i got were GGGGREAT on 1test

but m5aa is kicking butt right now and im hardly eating at all (dropping weight for tourny) and my strength/endurance are both skyrocketing...

i really want to try this while on a caloric surplus not a huge deficit

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is strength loss inevitable when cutting?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 12:22 AM
  2. 5 Core Concepts of Strength Training
    By YellowJacket in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-17-2003, 07:52 PM
  3. Quality Strength for Human Athletic Performance
    By YellowJacket in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-17-2003, 07:38 PM
  4. Testing ab strength! O/T