- 07-20-2004, 12:58 PM
- 07-20-2004, 01:08 PM
I get the best strength gains of of 1-test (not a methylated product). That said I have not tried everything.
- 07-20-2004, 01:13 PM
M1T...strength and size. Much of the strength remains after the cycle as well.
07-20-2004, 01:13 PM
M5AA is the strength king. Do a search on it--there's a lot of good info on the board.
07-20-2004, 01:18 PM
I don't know why you want to limit it to a methylated PH (perhaps a sadistic relationship with your liver?) but M5AA seems to be the choice methyl PH focusing primarily on strength.Originally Posted by NickW
M1T gets a lot of good strength reports, as well as weight, but is compromised by severe sides.
M1,4Add could also be an option, offering less sides than M1T but requiring a longer cycle.
07-20-2004, 09:40 PM
07-20-2004, 11:22 PM
07-20-2004, 11:31 PM
M5AA is the shiznitz for strength.
07-21-2004, 06:58 AM
i got way more strength gains from a m5aa cycle then a 1test cycle...
1test put more mass on me though
07-21-2004, 11:04 PM
more than 1-test or methyl 1-test?
07-22-2004, 07:35 AM
1-test not m1t...
i developed an allergic reaction during my last 2 attempts at a 1 test cycle (topical) so i was too nervous to ever try m1t..
stinks caus the gains i got were GGGGREAT on 1test
but m5aa is kicking butt right now and im hardly eating at all (dropping weight for tourny) and my strength/endurance are both skyrocketing...
i really want to try this while on a caloric surplus not a huge deficit
Similar Forum Threads
- By JohnGafnea in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 20Last Post: 04-01-2003, 11:22 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2003, 06:52 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2003, 06:38 PM
- By whale in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 12-06-2002, 02:02 PM
- By Matt T in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-22-2002, 03:37 PM