dbol cycle hows this look?

xxjoker122

Awards
Testosterone (Enanthate/Cypionate/Sustanon) 500mg pw, weeks 1-11
Deca 400mg pw, weeks 1-10
Dianabol 25mg ed, weeks 1-6

i need help with the proper dosage of nova after my cycle and i will run it 2 weeks after last shot of deca?

i will be running and pre loading all the support supps vits i dont feel like listing them all so just let me know how this cycle looks?

also does any one have a link or info and a good clean diet to help me keep the gains i will most likely be doing a log and will write it up the best i can

xxjoker122

Awards
im starting to get the feeling not alot of people know what there talking about when i dont get a replay for over 2 days.....some one help me out..and please let that some one weigh over 170 pounds lol

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to run deca for at least 3-4 weeks longer. The ester doesn't really "kick in" until about week 5 or 6. The dbol is also on the low side of dosing.

My recommendation:
Test 1-14 500mg
Deca 1-13 400mg
Dbol 1-4 50mg

PCT:
Toremifene Wk 16 120mg/day
Wk 17 90mg/day
Wk 18 60mg/day
Wk 19 30mg/day

xxjoker122

Awards
yes will this is my first steriod cycle im not trying to run 100mg a day of dbol i want to no what the sides feel like not have the sides all hit me at once..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it's your first cycle, then run only test.

xxjoker122

Awards
ok
and ya thats what alot of people r telling me?

DigitalAsh

Awards
ok
and ya thats what alot of people r telling me?
I think you could keep the dbol, but definitely cut out the deca. That's a very strong first cycle. You don't know how you'll respond to test yet, so if you start having side effects you won't know whether it's the test or deca. I'd up the dbol at least to 30mg, gains on 20-25 are pretty minimal. So I'd say stick with 500mg test, 30mg dbol for first 4-6 weeks, you'll be pretty happy with that.

Badco1989

Awards
Test only first cycle. I disagree with the 5-6 weeks for effect statement though. I think you will start to notice after about three weeks then increasing over the next 4-5 weeks. Especially for the first time. Its like alcohol, it doesn't take much to get you drunk the first time.

Save the DBol for second cycle. 25mg is fine, 30 is better. No need for more first time using Dbol.