Can you run a non-methyl longer than a methylated one??

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.48%

Can you run a non-methyl longer than a methylated one??

If you were going to run a non-methyl like Furuza-A or P-Stanz (Orastan A or E) for example; can you run it longer than a typical methylated AAS??

I'm not concerned about shutdown issues only liver, lipids and BP. If you can run a methyl AAS at 6-8 weeks normally; can you extend a non-methyl like those above out to 12-16 weeks without any undue damage??? Longer???

Anyone have any opinions either way??

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.48%

Sometimes I wonder if my dog scares people? He only eats other dogs and Muscle tech users.....
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.21%

I am wondering the same thing. Can P-stanz and Max-LMG be run for 12+wks?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

The only thing that methyl vs non methyl will help with is liver toxicity. Take for example the new stuff from primordial performance and androgentix, non liver toxic, but still the bp, lipids, kidneys, and other systems will be effected regardless of methylation. Typically though the bp and lipids take longer to get out of whack so to speak, so as long as you monitor yourself you could run longer, I'd say 8 weeks would be a good starting point.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.67%

Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    The only thing that methyl vs non methyl will help with is liver toxicity. Take for example the new stuff from primordial performance and androgentix, non liver toxic, but still the bp, lipids, kidneys, and other systems will be effected regardless of methylation. Typically though the bp and lipids take longer to get out of whack so to speak, so as long as you monitor yourself you could run longer, I'd say 8 weeks would be a good starting point.
    Androgentix? Never heard of em. Good stuff?
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mgccc5715 View Post
    No idea, not a sponsor on here so not gonna find many logs. A few logs of pp's new androseries stuff, solid results but nothing mind blowing so far from what I've read.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    True, however oral methyls will be more detrimental be it liver/lipids/bp etc. Dosing length will also be a factor.

8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I would stop any oral cycle at 6-7wks. Regardless of what your taking it is still harmful and just because its a non meth does not mean it isnt going to harm your liver.

Most orals stop showing effects after 6-7 wks too so there isnt much point in running them longer
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.21%

I agree with gymrat. Unless it is dosed VERY high its hard to see gains after 6wks with any oral. Epi was awesome at 6wks, but my joints had to have the torture end. Same with the hdrol cycle i'm on now. Time to think about how to most effectively keep these gains using SARMs and SERMs and test boosters and AI's... the sh!t really just hit the fan as far as what I need to take and measure each day to do this properly... You know we all love it, though...

So a fat stack of p-stanz and m-lmg is the ideal stack to cut some bf down to shredded status?
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.03%

Quote Originally Posted by Sklander View Post

So a fat stack of p-stanz and m-lmg is the ideal stack to cut some bf down to shredded status?
    no.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.74%

Quote Originally Posted by Sklander View Post
    I agree with gymrat. Unless it is dosed VERY high its hard to see gains after 6wks with any oral. Epi was awesome at 6wks, but my joints had to have the torture end. Same with the hdrol cycle i'm on now. Time to think about how to most effectively keep these gains using SARMs and SERMs and test boosters and AI's... the sh!t really just hit the fan as far as what I need to take and measure each day to do this properly... You know we all love it, though...

This is pretty much why i quit doing oral only cycles because you don't make that great of size results, there ran for too short. 6 weeks on orals and then what? a long break of like 6+4 weeks +more off time on top of that? Thats whats recommended all the time. Your probobly not going to get your desired results after 6 weeks even so you gotta wait and if you don't your starting to abuse, atleast thats what I think people see it as, correct me if i'm wrong.. I just recommend people not do oral cycles anymore because i garantee you will probobly want to go back on right after pct. To the rest of the people that are okay with subtle body changes and waiting long periods of time between cycles, well good for you, thats the kind of people that the legal orals are aimed at probably. Sound about right...?
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.31%

I dont know if androlean and androhard could get you to shredded status, but id like to see it attempted.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.21%

Princeshock: I can take the proper time off bt cycles, but I will admit that I want to be on a lot of the times... it starts to make you unmotivated bc you aren't seeing crazy gains... I know what to expect and have a really solid diet/training thing going... But I agree... it is SO important to let your levels normalize (12wks imo is best). So straight up winstrol would be better to get what I wanted out of a cycle like that. Gonna have to make some friends... These SARMs seem quite promising, though. Will definitely keep the community updated how the OSTA is treating me.

rulk: got two of the andromasses coming... Would love to run it with something like winnie, p-stanz, max-lmg, epi, but think i will see how the first one treats me just on a solo run...
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

IMO you can run the non-methyls longer as long as your bloodwork looks decent. I remember running 1-AD or trandermal PH's for 12 weeks and it's not going to be a major setback health-wise. Make sure you take supps for liver, BP, and cholesterol
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.21%

Yeah, as long as you're diligent with support supps, not drinking, and drinking a ton of water, the body can do amazing things. Discipline is the key.

Would love to see:

andromass
    epi
    p-stanz

Prob. awesome. Might try it in a few months.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.66%

Quote Originally Posted by princeshock View Post
    This is pretty much why i quit doing oral only cycles because you don't make that great of size results, there ran for too short. 6 weeks on orals and then what? a long break of like 6+4 weeks +more off time on top of that? Thats whats recommended all the time. Your probobly not going to get your desired results after 6 weeks even so you gotta wait and if you don't your starting to abuse, atleast thats what I think people see it as, correct me if i'm wrong.. I just recommend people not do oral cycles anymore because i garantee you will probobly want to go back on right after pct. To the rest of the people that are okay with subtle body changes and waiting long periods of time between cycles, well good for you, thats the kind of people that the legal orals are aimed at probably. Sound about right...?
    You touched on exactly what I am mentally battling right now. Another methylated or not. I just finished H-DROL and have a little over a week of PCT left. I stopped it short due to sides and in the end prob only gained about 5lbs of muscle, have to do a long PCT and will wait a few months before I go again if i do at all. My liver values were high and it felt a little swollen and while they should recover fine it's just a lot of time, work and physical beating for a short time on something to reap a few extra pounds. I know, everyone is different and some have great success with PH's, but I am seriously considering pinning next time in hopes of going easier on the liver and hopefully have a smoother ride. Hmmm....or maybe....
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Sides from Hdrol, hmm?
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

If you want to run longer cycles, I say pulse something strong like Superdrol or possibly Epi ( much milder ). Low dose SD works great even at 10 mgs EOD, or 4 days on 3 days off. This is what I'm doing right now.

Non meths still have their sides to contend with. If your going to get the sides, might as well get the results over longer period of time instead of blowing up like a balloon then deflating.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.66%

Superdrol.... No thanx!

All steroids have sides, including Hdrol. They say it is "mild", but 3.5 weeks of low dose HDROL (50mg) shut me down. My test went form 371 to 29 in that time. Don't like the idea of pulsing personally. I would prefer steady levels while ON.
  20. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    I dont know if androlean and androhard could get you to shredded status, but id like to see it attempted.

I cant say ill add in androhard, but there are plans of me picking up androlean and getting to shredded status.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%

Quote Originally Posted by BURNT DICE View Post
    You touched on exactly what I am mentally battling right now. Another methylated or not. I just finished H-DROL and have a little over a week of PCT left. I stopped it short due to sides and in the end prob only gained about 5lbs of muscle, have to do a long PCT and will wait a few months before I go again if i do at all. My liver values were high and it felt a little swollen and while they should recover fine it's just a lot of time, work and physical beating for a short time on something to reap a few extra pounds. I know, everyone is different and some have great success with PH's, but I am seriously considering pinning next time in hopes of going easier on the liver and hopefully have a smoother ride. Hmmm....or maybe....
    This is the problem with methyls, continuous use over years adds up. Honestly its just not worth it imo.

22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.25%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Check out my blood work from a 12 week cycle of 1,4 bold I did back in 09. It was supposedly the most mild product ever. 12 week cycles were commonly suggested.

23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.88%

if its non-methyl and non liver toxic liek katanadrol ect. then you can run it as logn as you want. i woudl say 10-15wks.
    but i dotn knwo why you would do that without test.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.25%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    if its non-methyl and non liver toxic liek katanadrol ect. then you can run it as logn as you want. i woudl say 10-15wks.
    but i dotn knwo why you would do that without test.

Look above at the non-liver toxic, non-methyl, most mild oral ph ever produced.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.88%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Look above at the non-liver toxic, non-methyl, most mild oral ph ever produced.
    I understand that but thaere can be many factores. even a ****ty diet or using OTC products can cause liver issues.
    where you using ANYthing else?
    even just pain meds or booz?
    pre-WO
    other sups?
    did you get your liver CHECKED BEFORE cycle?
    we would need BEFORE and AFTER to really be worth much I would say.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.25%

Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    I understand that but thaere can be many factores. even a ****ty diet or using OTC products can cause liver issues.
    where you using ANYthing else?
    even just pain meds or booz?
    pre-WO
    other sups?
    did you get your liver CHECKED BEFORE cycle?
    we would need BEFORE and AFTER to really be worth much I would say.
    I don't drink. I don't use pre-workout supplements. I do get regular blood work including liver panels. Really I don't understand why so many people blame other things when they see proof of the toxicity of a certain supplement, pro-hormone, or steroid. Blame everything else first right?. I see the same thing with Superdrol. People tend to blame everything else when the proof is right in front of them. I've be around long enough to know how to eat correctly and what I should or should not take during a cycle. So please try and be respectful.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.74%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I don't drink. I don't use pre-workout supplements. I do get regular blood work including liver panels. Really I don't understand why so many people blame other things when they see proof of the toxicity of a certain supplement, pro-hormone, or steroid. Blame everything else first right?. I see the same thing with Superdrol. People tend to blame everything else when the proof is right in front of them. I've be around long enough to know how to eat correctly and what I should or should not take during a cycle. So please try and be respectful.
    Yeah 12 weeks seems like too long for any of these. The only thing potent that you can run for that long is test and some other injectables i bet. We need something legal that is pretty much exactly like test. Something that can be run for very long periods of time and is just as potent as good doses of test and thats where the good body changes come from.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%

Quote Originally Posted by princeshock View Post
    Yeah 12 weeks seems like too long for any of these. The only thing potent that you can run for that long is test and some other injectables i bet. We need something legal that is pretty much exactly like test. Something that can be run for very long periods of time and is just as potent as good doses of test and thats where the good body changes come from.
    We truly believe we have done this, time will tell as well as blood results.

29. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.7%

Quote Originally Posted by mgccc5715 View Post
    Same here...google says nothing on them besides this thread??? where can we find the info on them?
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.17%

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    I would stop any oral cycle at 6-7wks. Regardless of what your taking it is still harmful and just because its a non meth does not mean it isnt going to harm your liver.

Most orals stop showing effects after 6-7 wks too so there isnt much point in running them longer
    ^^^^^agree with this, the only plus the andro stuff has is the safety....id feel more comfortable with that in my system for 7-8wks than say epistane
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Even if not methylated, you will still get shut down, you can still have lipids issues, you can still have bp issues, etc..

If you go passed 8 weeks on anything that shuts you down, you will need hcg.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Non-Methyl PH's For Stacking or Longer Runs
    By kkcinc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 09:42 AM
  2. methylated and NON Methylated stack?
    By reptone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 01:04 PM
  3. Non-Methylated with Methylated help Absorption?
    By mclucas in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 01:46 AM
  4. Working Longer May Translate Into Living Longer
    By yeahright in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-07-2006, 04:32 AM