start pct now, or will i be ok - AnabolicMinds.com

start pct now, or will i be ok

  1. New Member
    slewis5588's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    127

    Reputation

    start pct now, or will i be ok


    i was takeing m-1-t for 1 week with 4ad transdermal. then i found you guys.
    i did not have nolva but i had 6oxo. so i got off my cycle and started takeing
    my 6oxo untill my nolva came in. so should i start takeing nolva or can i start
    back on m-1-t since i have nolva on hand now.

  2. New Member
    Romac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    44
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    147

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by slewis5588
    i was takeing m-1-t for 1 week with 4ad transdermal. then i found you guys.
    i did not have nolva but i had 6oxo. so i got off my cycle and started takeing
    my 6oxo untill my nolva came in. so should i start takeing nolva or can i start
    back on m-1-t since i have nolva on hand now.
    do whatever you want man.

    Do yourself a favor and read for 5 minutes about what you are doing.
  3. Senior Member
    Longdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,261
    Rep Power
    768

    Reputation

    So why did you stop the cycle after 1 week- Did something go wrong?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Jack of Shadows's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    195

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    So why did you stop the cycle after 1 week- Did something go wrong?
    Sounds to me like he stopped because he did not have any Nolvadex on hand...and read everyone here saying not to run your cycle without your PCT material in hand.
  5. Senior Member
    NPursuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,782
    Rep Power
    1033

    Reputation

    You should be fine with either route. It was a good decision to hold off until you had Nolva.
  6. Senior Member
    Longdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,261
    Rep Power
    768

    Reputation

    Well stopping the cycle with no PCT materials on-hand is much dumber than starting one. Why not just continue the cycle a few days until the nolva arrives? It had only been a week, & m1t ****s you down almost immediately.
  7. Senior Member
    NPursuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,782
    Rep Power
    1033

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    Well stopping the cycle with no PCT materials on-hand is much dumber than starting one. Why not just continue the cycle a few days until the nolva arrives? It had only been a week, & m1t ****s you down almost immediately.
    Good point!
  8. New Member
    slewis5588's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    127

    Reputation

    i stopped my cycle because eveybody said do not take with out nolva on hand.
  9. Board Supporter
    cr4ytonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    522
    Rep Power
    404

    Reputation

    The idea of having nolva on hand is to be able to halt gyno if it starts, and to help restart your body's natural testosterone production when you finish your cycle.

    You probably should just do a 2-week m1t cycle and then do a 4-week pct w/ the nolva, and do some research.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. will I be OK?
    By brendenc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-18-2014, 08:44 PM
  2. Start PCT now or wait??
    By modernoscar in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-30-2013, 08:35 AM
  3. Buying PCT now or later?
    By sakes in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 04:53 PM
  4. Will this work or will I be to exhausted to repeat
    By djbombsquad in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 03:19 AM
  5. Am I Crazy??? OR WILL STACK BE NICE :)
    By UniqueJustin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-25-2008, 05:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in