Methyl D ?

thepizmo

Awards
I havent been on much in a while here...busy and all. I came across a few articles in some mags about this new Methyl D. The outcome of all the test subjects of the product almost seemed to be too good to be true. A guy i know at the gym actually told me he took it and gained 15lbs in 3 weeks. Now, 15lbs is an awesome gain from anything, but some people are different. Theres been times where ive gained 15 lbs and you couldnt tell any diffrerence from the way i looked between 185 and 200lbs. But on this guy, you can tell me gained 15lbs of soild mass.
So im now giving it a shot. Im only on my 8th day of it, and im up 5lbs. Ive been getting killer pumps, these last few days i noticed WAY more vascularity all over, and my recovery is superb.
Like i said ive kinda been outta the loop here. Has anyone ever tried this particular one on here? Any suggestions?

All the articles ive read about it say its 15% as androgenic than M1t. ALso, they say in turn, its not nessecary it stack ANYTHING AT ALL with it, while also only taking 6oxo as a post cycle...not nolva. Most of you on here know more of that chemistry stuff than i do...tell me what ya think, any input would be of help.

http://www.vigorousliving.com/ganume90ta.html

thanks...
Pizzzzzzzz

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Hehe, I'm assuming you got your nolva BEFOREHAND this time? j/k

Do a search brother, you'll find all kinds of user reviews on it. Most people actually didn't have very good things to say about it. And some even got bunk batches. Overall it was a big letdown. I've never tried it myself, but like I said, do a searhc and you'll find a hundered threads about the letdowns...

What's your dose/day?

thepizmo

Awards
1 tab a day....i ripped the label off the bottle becuase my girl was on my back about it so i told her they were multi-vits lol...

when i do a search of mehtyl D the only things that ever come up are fucking methyl 1-t threads....

Well jerg...
I dont know what to say then. I mean, im up 5lbs already. I havent altered my diet much, so i dont think its from that. LOL and yes i have my nolva on hand. But the thing is they say you dont need nolva...i mean, im taking it nevertheless...but what ya think? is it nessecary? Well, im only going on it for 3-4 weeks. Ill let yas know how she went...peaaaaaaace!

Pizzzzz

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You might try searching for Mdien. You may get more hits.

dd

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1 tab a day....i ripped the label off the bottle becuase my girl was on my back about it so i told her they were multi-vits lol...

when i do a search of mehtyl D the only things that ever come up are fucking methyl 1-t threads....

Pizzzzz

What brand tabs did you and your friend use?

And I sure hope to god your gf doesn't take your 'vitamins' out of curiosity or by mistake.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established

Well jerg...
I dont know what to say then. I mean, im up 5lbs already. I havent altered my diet much, so i dont think its from that. LOL and yes i have my nolva on hand. But the thing is they say you dont need nolva...i mean, im taking it nevertheless...but what ya think? is it nessecary? Well, im only going on it for 3-4 weeks. Ill let yas know how she went...peaaaaaaace!

Pizzzzz
Yeah use nolva for your PCT like anything bruh.....those guys don't know wtf they're talking about...lol..

I also think that MD was just overhyped alike the new M-OHN. Too many people were thinking that it was gonna be just like M-1T, but it wasn't. It's a good lean mass gainer and does a good job of leaning you out. 5lbs. in a week is impressive....good luck with the rest of your cycle holmes...

thepizmo

Awards
brand was the same one i posted in that link...
1mg e/d - last 2 weeeks of cycle i plan on going up to 2 mgs

just outta curiousity...does nolva expire? i still have a left over bottle in my fridge from feb....

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1 MG ED?!! Not at all calling you a liar, but I have never heard of anybody gaining weight with 1 mg of MD. I was going to run it at 25-30 mgs ed b/c people were getting such bad results around 10-15. Read LeanOne's log, he didn't like it until at 20 mgs.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Aaahh saw the link and it was Gaspari - made more sense now. My guess it that the active is not m-dien ;)

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Aaahh saw the link and it was Gaspari - made more sense now. My guess it that the active is not m-dien ;)
well ****, i'm off to the Gaspari site and buying up all the mystery MD. not! placebo baby!

aiki_pupil

Awards
1 tab a day....

.... Im only on my 8th day of it, and im up 5lbs. Ive been getting killer pumps, these last few days i noticed WAY more vascularity all over, and my recovery is superb.

Theres been times where ive gained 15 lbs and you couldnt tell any diffrerence from the way i looked between 185 and 200lbs.
This is the first testimonial I have found where any one has shown any positive results with 1mg ED.

Give us a little background!!

How long have you been in the gym consistently?
Were you at a plateau before you started MDien?
Are you taking anything else?
Has you training style changed recently?

No difference between 185 and 200 explain?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Take a look at the old threads. Many vendors including Gaspari have kept mum on what tests were performed to verify purity.

thepizmo

Awards
well,
i go to the gym once a day 6 days a week religously. i EAT NO LESS THAT 1 CAN OF TUNA, 2 STEAKS AND 2 PEICES OF CHICKEN A DAY, (sorry for the caps) and a ton of food in between. Like i said it is very possible that the weight ive gained in the last week is from eating...not doubting it...but i eat this much allll the time. The articles ive read, and from what ive heard, they said that iuts wise to start off at 1 tab a day (1mg) and work your way up to 3mg (no more). I see alot of you are taking more than that...is it just becuase the info gaspri tells us is for stupidity purpose...or because its a differrent company? I remember when 1-ad first became popular, ergopharm's 1ad said no more than 300mg ed...but other cheap companies who tried to mock it were saying no LESS than 300 ed...

I dont know. Maybe this whole cycle will be a waste, and i prolly shoulda just bought sterabol by the beast LOL...Who knows. Like i said, ill let yas know when im done in a few...

PS-- anything on the "shelf-life" of nolva??

PIZzZzZz

thepizmo

Awards
sorry...almost forgot

How long have you been in the gym consistently? - 6 days/week
Were you at a plateau before you started MDien? - yes
Are you taking anything else? - no
Has you training style changed recently? - no
No difference between 185 and 200 explain? - Size wise...I mean, yes i was up 15lbs, but its not like my size got much bigger. I think the 15lbs was just spread out well...maybe..

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Take a look at the old threads. Many vendors including Gaspari have kept mum on what tests were performed to verify purity.
i looked around and found some stuff....but, what really is in the gaspari version???

i mean for this guy to gain 15lbs on 1mg of MD is VERY skeptical. especially since he is not a noob lifter.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think only Sledge is testing products of the methylated kinds. And theres controversy about the accuracy of his testing. Gaspari could be legit for all I know.

And I'm beginning to think there might be something useful about homeopathic dosages ;)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
just outta curiousity...does nolva expire? i still have a left over bottle in my fridge from feb....
Yes, it should still be good. Just make sure you give it a good shake each time before you use it. Take it out of the fridge though...