first cycle please assist.

gettinbigger

Awards
OK so I am thinking about running a cycle and im new so I really need some assistance.

I am new to this and I have been reading up a lot lately. I am 27 yrs old and weight 174lbs. I just started working out maybe 8 months ago and at the time i used to weight 150 -155lbs. I started working out heavy weight and really push myself. I can see the improvement but I want to see a bit more. i try to consume 1-2 grams of protein per pound of lean body weight daily but i still do not see the results i want. i know Im probably just not being patient but I wanted to know what would you guys think would be the best cycle to see some good results. i am looking for lean muscle since I have a few pounds of extra body fat. I am not fat but i could loose some pounds from the waist if you know what i mean.

I think I would run H-drol or Havoc.

Cycle:
H-drol or Havoc(Epistane)
Cycle Assist
Fish Oils
Hawthorne Berry
Taurine

PCT:
SERM or OTC

So SERM or AI
Test Booster
Cycle assist or PCT Assist

Run the H-drol 50/50/75/75/75/75 since its the first cycle
or
Havoc 20/30/30/30/30

Also I have been reading a lot but I don't know where to get most of these so any assistance on that would be appreciated as well.

I know i can get some things at the DSN store but not all.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Everything looks good! Hdrol is all over this board, so you've done the homework. For many, H-drol doesn't kick till week 3 or 4, so dont get frustrated and give up too early!

As for here to get it.. just google "Hdrol" or "Cycle Assist"..' sites pop up left and right. If the webstore dosen't look legit, stay away form it. This board also has a sponsor!!!

Cloob

Awards
Hdrol is a pretty good first cycle. It was my first. the dosing looks good. Anabolic innovations makes Cycle Assist or Competitive Edge Labs also. I do have to say that if you put on almost 20lbs in 8 months that is pretty good mass in that time. Keep working hard!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Get a bottle of helladrol. It will last long enough for you to run 2 cycles

The outline you have looks fine, just keep researching and you ll be fine