m-lmg p-stanz stack? Just brainstorming future cycles - AnabolicMinds.com

m-lmg p-stanz stack? Just brainstorming future cycles

  1. New Member
    kkcinc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    209
    Rep Power
    177

    Reputation

    m-lmg p-stanz stack? Just brainstorming future cycles


    Anyone ever tried this? M-lmg for bulk, P-stanz for hardening. Non methyls for the liver. Good idea or bad idea?

  2. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,661
    Rep Power
    10109

    Reputation

    I would go with 11-sterone rather than p stanz but yeah, on paper it should work. Your still need to run the cycle like a recomp to get your desired effect.
  3. New Member
    kkcinc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    209
    Rep Power
    177

    Reputation

    I can see using 11-sterone, but would stacking m-lmg with p-stanz adversely affect the action of either one? How about dosing?I was thinking;
    m-lmg 75/75/100/100/125/125/150/150
    p-stanz 150/150/200/200/250/250/300/300

    Maybe work in some grapefruit juice or take with fish oil or both.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    kkcinc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    209
    Rep Power
    177

    Reputation

    Bump for more opinions. Especially if anyone has tried it.
  5. New Member
    apoxtle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    404
    Rep Power
    730

    Reputation

    i just started an m-lmg cycle. i'm going to add in epi next week. should be fun
  6. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,914
    Rep Power
    76961

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by apoxtle View Post
    i just started an m-lmg cycle. i'm going to add in epi next week. should be fun
    Nice. My next bulk I want to hit M-LMG + Epistane or Androhard. I think the AH will combat the wetness of the M-LMG better though.

    Or I'll just inject test.


    Quote Originally Posted by kkcinc View Post
    Anyone ever tried this? M-lmg for bulk, P-stanz for hardening. Non methyls for the liver. Good idea or bad idea?
    I'd suggest epistane (mild methyl) or androhard (non-methyl) to stack with M-LMG.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  7. New Member
    apoxtle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    404
    Rep Power
    730

    Reputation

    i'd like to get some test. not sure who to trust though. i have a bunch of epi laying around so that's why i'm going to run it. this will be my first lmg cycle. i was a bit concerned with the gyno issues that can sometimes come with lmg so i figured i'd run some epi as well.
    m-lmg 75/75/75/75/75 may up this if results aren't what i want.
    epivar 0/36/36/36/36
    talked with another member who has a lot of experience w/ lmg and he said 75 works great for him.
  8. New Member
    kkcinc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    209
    Rep Power
    177

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by apoxtle View Post
    i'd like to get some test. not sure who to trust though. i have a bunch of epi laying around so that's why i'm going to run it. this will be my first lmg cycle. i was a bit concerned with the gyno issues that can sometimes come with lmg so i figured i'd run some epi as well.
    m-lmg 75/75/75/75/75 may up this if results aren't what i want.
    epivar 0/36/36/36/36
    talked with another member who has a lot of experience w/ lmg and he said 75 works great for him.
    75mg was light for me. I worked up to 150mg m-lmg at one point. I take prevacid so I don't know if that hindered conversion. M-lmg is the best thing I have ever taken for my joints though. I did run it with epi in the past. Great stack. Want to try all non-methyls this time that's why I thought p-stanz.
  9. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,661
    Rep Power
    10109

    Reputation

    P stanz is weak til 300mg. 11-sterone is weak til 750-825mg. Either way you ll need lots of bottles of either one to run a good cycle. have you looked at Katandrol?? the bottle comes with 3x the caps the CEL stuff does
  10. New Member
    apoxtle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    404
    Rep Power
    730

    Reputation

    i have a couple bottles of lmg so i will up the dosage if i feel it's not enough. can you tell me what effect, if any lmg had on your libido? epi crushes mine and if lmg does the same im screwed. i did however order something that is supposed to work wonders for libido. it's for my rats of course...
    Quote Originally Posted by kkcinc View Post
    75mg was light for me. I worked up to 150mg m-lmg at one point. I take prevacid so I don't know if that hindered conversion. M-lmg is the best thing I have ever taken for my joints though. I did run it with epi in the past. Great stack. Want to try all non-methyls this time that's why I thought p-stanz.
  11. New Member
    kkcinc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    209
    Rep Power
    177

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by apoxtle View Post
    i have a couple bottles of lmg so i will up the dosage if i feel it's not enough. can you tell me what effect, if any lmg had on your libido? epi crushes mine and if lmg does the same im screwed. i did however order something that is supposed to work wonders for libido. it's for my rats of course...
    Did not crush my libido. Slowed it a bit only.
  12. New Member
    kkcinc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    209
    Rep Power
    177

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    P stanz is weak til 300mg. 11-sterone is weak til 750-825mg. Either way you ll need lots of bottles of either one to run a good cycle. have you looked at Katandrol?? the bottle comes with 3x the caps the CEL stuff does
    Math still works better on the cel.
  13. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,661
    Rep Power
    10109

    Reputation

    than start the p stanz at 300 and goto 350mg by wk3
  14. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9973

    Reputation

    It should make a good cycle. I really like MLMG. Awesome non-methyl that packs a punch.
  15. Senior Member
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,556
    Rep Power
    1317

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    It should make a good cycle. I really like MLMG. Awesome non-methyl that packs a punch.
    My favorite OTC compound.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-14-2007, 11:24 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-08-2004, 04:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in