m-lmg p-stanz stack? Just brainstorming future cycles

kkcinc

Awards
Anyone ever tried this? M-lmg for bulk, P-stanz for hardening. Non methyls for the liver. Good idea or bad idea?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would go with 11-sterone rather than p stanz but yeah, on paper it should work. Your still need to run the cycle like a recomp to get your desired effect.

kkcinc

Awards
I can see using 11-sterone, but would stacking m-lmg with p-stanz adversely affect the action of either one? How about dosing?I was thinking;
m-lmg 75/75/100/100/125/125/150/150
p-stanz 150/150/200/200/250/250/300/300

Maybe work in some grapefruit juice or take with fish oil or both.

kkcinc

Awards
Bump for more opinions. Especially if anyone has tried it.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i just started an m-lmg cycle. i'm going to add in epi next week. should be fun

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just started an m-lmg cycle. i'm going to add in epi next week. should be fun
Nice. My next bulk I want to hit M-LMG + Epistane or Androhard. I think the AH will combat the wetness of the M-LMG better though.

Or I'll just inject test. :trink26:

Anyone ever tried this? M-lmg for bulk, P-stanz for hardening. Non methyls for the liver. Good idea or bad idea?
I'd suggest epistane (mild methyl) or androhard (non-methyl) to stack with M-LMG.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i'd like to get some test. not sure who to trust though. i have a bunch of epi laying around so that's why i'm going to run it. this will be my first lmg cycle. i was a bit concerned with the gyno issues that can sometimes come with lmg so i figured i'd run some epi as well.
m-lmg 75/75/75/75/75 may up this if results aren't what i want.
epivar 0/36/36/36/36
talked with another member who has a lot of experience w/ lmg and he said 75 works great for him.

kkcinc

Awards
i'd like to get some test. not sure who to trust though. i have a bunch of epi laying around so that's why i'm going to run it. this will be my first lmg cycle. i was a bit concerned with the gyno issues that can sometimes come with lmg so i figured i'd run some epi as well.
m-lmg 75/75/75/75/75 may up this if results aren't what i want.
epivar 0/36/36/36/36
talked with another member who has a lot of experience w/ lmg and he said 75 works great for him.
75mg was light for me. I worked up to 150mg m-lmg at one point. I take prevacid so I don't know if that hindered conversion. M-lmg is the best thing I have ever taken for my joints though. I did run it with epi in the past. Great stack. Want to try all non-methyls this time that's why I thought p-stanz.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
P stanz is weak til 300mg. 11-sterone is weak til 750-825mg. Either way you ll need lots of bottles of either one to run a good cycle. have you looked at Katandrol?? the bottle comes with 3x the caps the CEL stuff does

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i have a couple bottles of lmg so i will up the dosage if i feel it's not enough. can you tell me what effect, if any lmg had on your libido? epi crushes mine and if lmg does the same im screwed. i did however order something that is supposed to work wonders for libido. it's for my rats of course...
75mg was light for me. I worked up to 150mg m-lmg at one point. I take prevacid so I don't know if that hindered conversion. M-lmg is the best thing I have ever taken for my joints though. I did run it with epi in the past. Great stack. Want to try all non-methyls this time that's why I thought p-stanz.

kkcinc

Awards
i have a couple bottles of lmg so i will up the dosage if i feel it's not enough. can you tell me what effect, if any lmg had on your libido? epi crushes mine and if lmg does the same im screwed. i did however order something that is supposed to work wonders for libido. it's for my rats of course...
Did not crush my libido. Slowed it a bit only.

kkcinc

Awards
P stanz is weak til 300mg. 11-sterone is weak til 750-825mg. Either way you ll need lots of bottles of either one to run a good cycle. have you looked at Katandrol?? the bottle comes with 3x the caps the CEL stuff does
Math still works better on the cel.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
than start the p stanz at 300 and goto 350mg by wk3

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It should make a good cycle. I really like MLMG. Awesome non-methyl that packs a punch.