Test Enanthate vs Test Propionate

dom1220

Awards
What Test do you suggest stacking with Winstrol inject 50 mg ? How would you stack your cycle ?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I like tes E, but either or will work

how long is the cycle going to be??

kvothe

Awards
depending on experience anywhere from 50-150 mgs test prop eod and 25-50 mg winny ed. I think most would do well at 100 mgs test prop eod and 25mg winny daily. Dont do 50 mgs winny eod thinking it will be the same, because it wont. Winny has no ester, water based so needs daily injects. These should kick in rather quick so after a couple weeks can adjust the dose if necessary. because of this I would tend to start on the lower end and see where you are in a few weeks and go up if needed. Remember though, if you are making visible gains in week 2, I am assuming you wil be running at least 6-8 weeks, you still have a long time left to continue, so even if yuo havent radically transformed, you may not need to increase the dose.

There is nothing "cool" about using a high dose, it just means more money out of your pocket on the cycle and higher chance of sides. If you need it, so be it, but dont do it because someone esle says to. The goal with these products is to use as little as possible to get the gains that you want. This stuff is not free, and there is a price to be paid above and beyond the dollars and cents.

that being said, enjoy, test prop and winny sounds like fun cycle. Test and winny was one of my fave combo's, I made great strength gains and looked pretty decent.