First time Clen

protoculture

Awards
the first few days not really noticed anything at 40mcg per day taken in morning. But by the third forth and now fifth day I'm feel really warm. Usually I notice this in the evening.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Users tend to bump up dosage every 3-5 days.

protoculture

Awards
The warm feeling is kinda freaking me out. To be honest, I'm getting a bit too worried.. probably over nothing, but I tend to exagerate the bad possibilities. Wife says 'You're really warm' then I start worrying...'oh oh i'm 37 what if this gave me a sudden heart failure'.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
The warm feeling is kinda freaking me out. To be honest, I'm getting a bit too worried.. probably over nothing, but I tend to exagerate the bad possibilities. Wife says 'You're really warm' then I start worrying...'oh oh i'm 37 what if this gave me a sudden heart failure'.
lol bro, don't worry about it. I'm almost your age and I've been using clen for the past 12+ years, sometimes borderline abusing it. You're G2G! At first you were saying you didn't feel anything but like I said in your other post, everyone reacts differently. I'm like you and I only get warm and don't experience any shakes or sides otherwise. Consider yourself lucky. And if you're like me, you can probably dose close to bedtime too and be able to sleep.

protoculture

Awards
Thanks man. I don't feel wide awake and buzzy like with ECA. That for me, felt more wrong.... just the warmness was new thing.

How exactly does this work basically it stimiulates the CNS, so essentailly what? its like I'm doing light cardio all day? is that a good analogy?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Thanks man. I don't feel wide awake and buzzy like with ECA. That for me, felt more wrong.... just the warmness was new thing.

How exactly does this work basically it stimiulates the CNS, so essentailly what? its like I'm doing light cardio all day? is that a good analogy?
In Layman's terms:

When you take Clenbuterol, your body increases its production and secretion of catabolic hormones. These hormones originate from the adrenal region. These hormones change the characteristics of smooth muscle. Certain muscles become stimulated, and other muscles become inhibited. The bronchial muscles are among those that become inhibited, so this explains why Clenbuterol helps people with asthma. The main reason that this drug helps with weight loss is because it increases thermogenesis. This raises the blood pressure temporarily, which stimulates the heart and raises the body's overall temperature.

Also, Clenbuterol reverses insulin's effects, which hinders its action. The result of this is the release of glycogen converting to glucose within the blood stream, not allowing further utilization and production of glycogen. Clenbuterol further speeds up the rate in which protein and fat gets burned within the body. An increase in the amount of fat being burned in combination with thermogenisis usually results in a faster metabolic rate. The result of this is that the person burns more calories, which shreds fat. This is how the desired result is achieved.

onlyone

Awards
lol bro, don't worry about it. I'm almost your age and I've been using clen for the past 12+ years, sometimes borderline abusing it. You're G2G! At first you were saying you didn't feel anything but like I said in your other post, everyone reacts differently. I'm like you and I only get warm and don't experience any shakes or sides otherwise. Consider yourself lucky. And if you're like me, you can probably dose close to bedtime too and be able to sleep.
A quetion for you that have been using Clen for a long time, What dose do usually use and when do you take it?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
A quetion for you that have been using Clen for a long time, What dose do usually use and when do you take it?
I've tried it up to 140mcg but I found that there is no difference for me running at 80mcg. I dose out evenly throughout the day, trying to get a tab in 30min prior to a meal.

Cobra 30

Awards
I need advice pls Idk if I should try clen and t3 cycle. Im 5'8 160lbs now and I was at 195 lbs 3 months ago. I tried lg trifecta stack, vpx zero carbs protein vpx clenbutrx and sometimes anarchy. I train 5 days a week, weight lifting and 45 minutes cardio w a good diet of course. I haven't checked my bf yet. I can see my upper abs but my lowers. I just want to get cut. I'm almost done w a bottle of lipo 6 black so pls should I tried this cycle or winstrol, anavar any suggestions?

protoculture

Awards
I need advice pls Idk if I should try clen and t3 cycle. Im 5'8 160lbs now and I was at 195 lbs 3 months ago. I tried lg trifecta stack, vpx zero carbs protein vpx clenbutrx and sometimes anarchy. I train 5 days a week, weight lifting and 45 minutes cardio w a good diet of course. I haven't checked my bf yet. I can see my upper abs but my lowers. I just want to get cut. I'm almost done w a bottle of lipo 6 black so pls should I tried this cycle or winstrol, anavar any suggestions?
How dare you come onto my thread with this question without first running it by me.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
You should be fine, depends on the source (don't discuss) but many over dose the clen depends on tabs or research chems.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
it's best taken at least 30 minutes prior to a meal

protoculture

Awards
Hey guys, what is the recommended cycle with clen? 2 weeks on/ then 2 off? for 6 weeks total on?

Token

Awards
Thursday, in my work uniform my gut would push it out and you could plainly see my "spare tire" around the side and gut. Friday, I started clen, T3 and keto. Also been taking 7-keto, CLA, BCAA, Taurine, potassium pills and 1,3 dimethylamylamine for appetite suppression. Eating 2000 to 2500 cal a day sometimes less.

So Friday I did 40mcg of clen and 80mcg of T3. Saturday, bumped it to 60mcg of clen, 80mcg of t3. Not any sides other then a tiny bit of shaking. I been keeping BP readings along with pulse and temp and nothing really changed. Sunday I decided to jump to 100mcg of clen and 100mcg of T3. Lot more shaking, but BP, pulse and temp are same as before pretty much. Monday, same dosage and I started lifting harder at the gym (saturday and sunday were rest) and got huge headache. Pretty bad shakes within an hour of taking the clen and this last a good 5 hours at a steadily declining rate. Temp is now 1 degree higher then my norm and pulse rate is ...much higher, although BP only slightly higher.

What worries me is ...Friday in my uniform, I had a gut. Monday in my uniform, I don't. People were asking me if I was wearing a girdle underneath to hold it in (serious) and some where like....wtf, are you on crack?

lorden24

Awards
interested in clen myself

can anyone tell me if clen is "worth" it. I've heard overall it does not do anything that amazing for fat loss. And I've read in a few places that the fat loss is only temporary. (not sure wtf that means)

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Thursday, in my work uniform my gut would push it out and you could plainly see my "spare tire" around the side and gut. Friday, I started clen, T3 and keto. Also been taking 7-keto, CLA, BCAA, Taurine, potassium pills and 1,3 dimethylamylamine for appetite suppression. Eating 2000 to 2500 cal a day sometimes less.

So Friday I did 40mcg of clen and 80mcg of T3. Saturday, bumped it to 60mcg of clen, 80mcg of t3. Not any sides other then a tiny bit of shaking. I been keeping BP readings along with pulse and temp and nothing really changed. Sunday I decided to jump to 100mcg of clen and 100mcg of T3. Lot more shaking, but BP, pulse and temp are same as before pretty much. Monday, same dosage and I started lifting harder at the gym (saturday and sunday were rest) and got huge headache. Pretty bad shakes within an hour of taking the clen and this last a good 5 hours at a steadily declining rate. Temp is now 1 degree higher then my norm and pulse rate is ...much higher, although BP only slightly higher.

What worries me is ...Friday in my uniform, I had a gut. Monday in my uniform, I don't. People were asking me if I was wearing a girdle underneath to hold it in (serious) and some where like....wtf, are you on crack?
Jeez, 100mcg of T3?!

Token

Awards
Jeez, 100mcg of T3?!
I take 50mcg on waking and 50mcg @6 hours after that. Read many logs on it and plenty of people do 100mcg and higher. I don't plan on going higher myself. Also, been tracking blood pressure and temperature for 2 weeks before starting and my temperature hasn't really increased. It went up by 1 degree (averaged) yesterday, but now is back to norms. My BP systolic has been steadily going up while the diastolic has gone down. Wasn't till today that I would say that because the change is very small, but it has been constant since I started.

I get the shakes on clen though and I work around some really observant people. I'd recommend not holding anything out in front of you while on it, because your hands will shake noticeably. At least mine does.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11