RPN Havoc and alcohol

Morrowrail

Awards
I ordered a bottle of Havoc about a year ago and never ended up running it. Still, it's there in the cupboard, taunting me, and I'm interested in giving it a go. I'm 28, fully aware of PCT, cycle-support, etc. My only question is regarding my drinking. I drink probably 3 or 4 nights a week. Usually somewhere in the range of 4-6 beers. As recently as a couple months ago, I was drinking much more. My main concern is that any additional stress placed on my liver will be extremely detrimental. I obviously wouldn't drink on cycle. Any thoughts? Am I safe to just go for it? Thanks.

catty66

catty66

Awards
Drinking alcohol while taking a methylated steriod will definetly add more liver stress. If you can't be dedicated enough to give up the sauce for only 4 to 6 weeks while on cycle, you might want to rethink you're cycle. It takes alot of dedication to run a successfull cycle. Just my opinion. Good luck with what ever you decide to do. I have always liked Havoc.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Steroids aren't worth using if you don't have the dedication to eat a proper diet, train properly - and have the discipline to stay away from things that will hurt you - like alcohol.

I don't drink alcohol at all - it's supressive. Yeah sure - so are Steroids - but I never understood why anyone would do steroids - then turn around off cycle and drink alcohol.

I know a big part of this is just the "grumpy old man" in me. I did a lot of crazy **** when I was younger - thinking it wasn't hurting me. When you're young - there's a lot of "slop" in the machinery tolerances - if you will.

But when you get older - that "slop" is gone - and sometimes you have to deal with decisions you made when you were younger.

I would not drink while doing Havoc - you could get away with a beer or two here and there - but hell, a six pack three to four times a week? That hurts my liver thinking about it.

Morrowrail

Awards
Definitely wouldn't drink at all while on cycle, as I said. My main concern is any residual damage from when i was drinking a lot more. Admittedly, I'm not well versed in liver damage and the processes by which it takes place. I totally respect the "grouchy old man" point of view. Optimism and reality rarely coexist.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I always drink 20 beers a night when I run SD, it makes me huge

Morrowrail

Awards
That makes sense, but I was thinking that if I stacked my 20 beers and Superdrol with Anadrol and a direct injection of moonshine it might help me bulk up quick. Thoughts?

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
read the OP's post more carefully before you act like an a**... he's wondering if his drinking habits up until now will give him issues on cycle even while not drinking.

I'd say your enzymes will be elevated like anyone else'... but I wouldn't be overly concerned

I'll let everyone else comment on how they think you should live your life

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
I ordered a bottle of Havoc about a year ago and never ended up running it. Still, it's there in the cupboard, taunting me, and I'm interested in giving it a go. I'm 28, fully aware of PCT, cycle-support, etc. My only question is regarding my drinking. I drink probably 3 or 4 nights a week. Usually somewhere in the range of 4-6 beers. As recently as a couple months ago, I was drinking much more. My main concern is that any additional stress placed on my liver will be extremely detrimental. I obviously wouldn't drink on cycle. Any thoughts? Am I safe to just go for it? Thanks.
I think you will be ok. No one can give you a solid answer one way or the other. All they can give are opinions. The only way to know for sure would be to have blood tests. I love epi and I am sure you will like it to. You sure one bottle is enough?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Supplements 3