M1T user switching over to the real deal??

hardlyworkin

Awards
I have done 3 cycles of M1T and have put on a bit of size. I am 5'6" and 195lbs. My bench is 325lbs, squat is 415, military press is 235lbs, barbell curl is 140lbs. I am considering doing a test with another compound for my first cycle. I will be doing this toward the winter months to put on some bulk. I would really like a recomendation on what I should stack with the test, what type of test (eth, cyp), dosage, length of cycle, and needles needed. I also would like to know about HGC dosing and PCT. I am guessing nolva for post but not sure on length and dosage when comming off of real gear. Also I would really appreciate an approximate cost depend on what it is stacked with.
Thanks!

jboogie

Awards
I have done 3 cycles of M1T and have put on a bit of size. I am 5'6" and 195lbs. My bench is 325lbs, squat is 415, military press is 235lbs, barbell curl is 140lbs. I am considering doing a test with another compound for my first cycle. I will be doing this toward the winter months to put on some bulk. I would really like a recomendation on what I should stack with the test, what type of test (eth, cyp), dosage, length of cycle, and needles needed. I also would like to know about HGC dosing and PCT. I am guessing nolva for post but not sure on length and dosage when comming off of real gear. Also I would really appreciate an approximate cost depend on what it is stacked with.
Thanks!
Are you sure your name isn't hardlysearchin ?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
No seriously bro you can answer all of these questions with the search button. Also cost is relative.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Yeah you're basically asking people to do the searching for you. Almost like asking your neighbor to mow your lawn out of the goodness of his heart.

btw, M1T IS the real deal; i thought everyone knew this

hardlyworkin

Awards
so no one wants to mow my lawn out of the kindness of there hearts??

Myth

Awards
Some ppl are just hooked on stupid!

Dude, place your hand on your mouse and point to the search option at the top of your screen. This is not hard! Search, Search, Search. Knowledge is power!

propho

Awards
  • Established
i was reading on musclechemistry that nolva decreases IGF-1 in your body.. so i'm gonna have to recommend Letro.. as that is supposed to increase IGF-1 in your body..

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
i was reading on musclechemistry that nolva decreases IGF-1 in your body.. so i'm gonna have to recommend Letro.. as that is supposed to increase IGF-1 in your body..
Letro is not used for PCT. you need to use either nolva or clomid for PCT.

hardlyworkin

Awards
HardHatArea thanks for the pm. I really appreciate the info and the time you took to pass it on. I am going to run Deca at 400mg/week and test with the oral Dbol for the first 4weeks for a length of 12 weeks total like you recommend. I would like to know a good dose of test per week to run with this cycle? Thanks again....

serengo

Awards
HardHatArea thanks for the pm. I really appreciate the info and the time you took to pass it on. I am going to run Deca at 400mg/week and test with the oral Dbol for the first 4weeks for a length of 12 weeks total like you recommend. I would like to know a good dose of test per week to run with this cycle? Thanks again....
500mg/week test cyp or enanth

propho

Awards
  • Established
Letro is not used for PCT. you need to use either nolva or clomid for PCT.
really?? I coulda sworn I was recommended to take that instead of nolva from there.. I'll check that info again.. I thought letro was an anti-e? and it also increased test production..

http://board1.mantisforums.com/upload/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27994

the link to the musclechemistry thread on it.. and it also states that letro has 98.7 aromatize inhibition/1.3% risidual aromatise..

i am quite confused now..

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Just so I don't have to register over there.. who was the poster of the info.. I hate to say this but there are certain people that sell leto and like to push it for just about everything..

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I registered just to check out the link. It was posted by a dude going by "strider".

Here's the actual original post:

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Ok there is a lot of newbies and even some who dont really know what is best and the effects it has on you in way of aromatase inhibitors (pcts and the like) so I am staying up late to help you guys out a bit. I hope this helps its an accumalative of many different facts all put together for you here.

Products /aromatase inhibition/risudual aromatase%

formestance(4-androstenoldion) /91.6/8.1%

aromasin(exemestance)/97.9/2.1%

cytradren (aminoglutethimide)/90.6/9.4%

arimidex
(amastrozole)/96.7/3.1%

femera(letrozole)/98.7/1.3%

Produc/effect/percentage

formestance(4-androstenoldion) /increases IGF-1/26%

femera(letrozole)/increases IGF-1/24%

aromasin(exemestance)/increases IGF-1/28%

arimidex
(amastrozole)/decreases IGF-1/18%

nolvadex(tamoxifen citrate)/decreases IGF-1/23.5%

faslodex(fulvestrant)/decreases IGF-1/70%

cytradren (aminoglutethimide)/increases IGF-1/27%

I prefer formestane there are many facts about this that i will post later but above should help in you to decide whats best for you and what effects it will have.

obviously if IGF levels decrease so does packing on weight and the amount of lean tissue lost during a calorie restricted periods as well.
Aromatase inhibitors decrease the amount of estrogen/estradiol and etrogen receptor antagonists to keep out of the specific pituitary receptors.
the use of certain inhibitors can affect the IGF-1 production and receptors our tisues posses.

Hope this helps bro's.

works from:
dose-related endocrine effects and pharma of oral and intramuscular 4 hydroxyandrostenedione in post menapausal breast cancer patients, cancer research, 49(5) 1306-1312 1989

muscular development issue july 2004 pgs 328-332

effects of igf-1 and inhibitors on the human body to steroid use and relation, j.steroid biochem mol biol. 1998 nov-dec 63(4-6) 261-7
[/font]
dd

propho

Awards
  • Established
yea.. someone please get to the bottom of this =P

Lich

Banned
Awards
Use either cyp or enanth and, if u wanted to put in another compound id say 25-35mg DBol ED. U could also sub DBOL for about 10-20mg M1T ED.