I think I have decided

RRAdam

Awards
to come to the "dark side" or whatever its called these days... since this is my first cycle, I'm going to make it extra fancy and complicated..

I think I'll do it like this...

week 1-8 prop 100mg eod

thats all

haha, nice and complicated

ive decided on prop because i like the flexibily and the "chance" of less bloating... I'm not too fond of bloating and while it wont kill me, i would like to avoid it if possible...
Im a masochist so i wont mind the eod injects. :whip:

i was considering adding in winny wks 3-8 as long as the test goes ok... i was going to do tren, but i thought that might be a little to ambitous for a first cycle...

i am going to run hcg and dex during the cycle (m1t got me worried) and ill probably run nizoral too... not prone to mpb, but id rather be safe than sorry.

pct and diet is accounted for of course.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Trust me... after 28 injections it will just be a pain to have to do not a literal pain.
I would still do test enth or test cyp if it were me

JerseyDevil

Awards
I've just completed a 11 week prop cycle, with eod injections. Wasn't too bad... but I'm glad to take a break from the injections.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
The every other day injection is less of a bother for me for a first cycle than the prop at 100mg eod. Thats 350mg/week average... just wont cut it brother. I've always believed prop to be a compound used in a stack than being run by itself. Hit up test enan or sust. If bloat is a question, just get your hands on some arimidex or anything that will combat that. Even if cutting is your goal, a diet determines that. Use enan/sust at 500mg/week, which limits your injections to just two times per week.
Sage

RRAdam

Awards
but that doesnt take into account the ester weight... doesnt 100mg of prop have more test that 250 mg of enan?

im going by this

Testosterone Propionate 83mg
Testosterone Enanthate 72mg
Testosterone Cypionate 70mg

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
but that doesnt take into account the ester weight... doesnt 100mg of prop have more test that 250 mg of enan?

im going by this

Yes, but probably not enough to make a big difference, you could do the math, and adjust it though if you are that persnikety (?).You first cycle probably won't make much of a difference anyways.
Kudos to you though for keeping you first cycle simple.

Peace

RRAdam

Awards
well, the only reason ive heard not to use prop on a first cycle is only because of the amount of injects... I think sage was trying to say that i would be getting less test with 100mg of prop than with 250mg of enan. though according to that info, there is actualy more in prop per 100mg than the enan @250 due to the ester weight.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
well, the only reason ive heard not to use prop on a first cycle is only because of the amount of injects... I think sage was trying to say that i would be getting less test with 100mg of prop than with 250mg of enan. though according to that info, there is actualy more in prop per 100mg than the enan @250 due to the ester weight.
I would use at least 150mg eod myself as that will give you 500mg a week.

the ester wieght make some differnce but not that much

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yes.. 150mg EOD would be the way to go... 350mg/week is not much above a high HRT dose... m1t got you scared as in estrogen sides that required a-dex? If so, then by all means run it, if not, then hold off until you have to. Winny 3-8 wouldn't be too bad at a moderate dose, kinda like a modified bread/butter of enan/dbol. Best of luck with it all.

ManBeast

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Confession...... i have a confession. I ran prop alone at 100mg eod to finish a cycle once for 2 1/2 weeks and felt i would have been better off hitting up the post cycle instead of adding the prop. Its my believe that 100mg/eod prop just isnt sufficient enought, even for a first cycle.
Sage

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I agree with most of what's above, either go with 150mg/eod or run a enath or cyp. Personally I would go with the latter as it would be less injections and give you a chance to get your feet wet. Also I would run either m1t for the first two weeks or dbol for the first 3 or 4 weeks as a nice and simple bread and butter cycle. best of luck bro let us know what you decide. Later J

RRAdam

Awards
Thanks.... I will probably go with the prop 150 eod... I'd like to go with winny 3-8 as well... I am not a big m1t fan - I would much rather do a 1-test trans for the 8 weeks (what a novel idea!)... I get the same gains with 1test as i do with m1t without the sides (though it takes longer) cycle is still about a month off anyway, so I still get to do some more thinking/planning.

RRAdam

Awards
i have some t3 and clen.... might turn it into a cutter... im at ~ 20% bf now... what do ya think?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Personally, since this is your first cycle, I would bulk. Save the cutting cycle for a future one. Although, since you're at 20% b/f right now, I would drop your b/f down a bit prior to beginning your cycle.

I'm still new to the aas scene as I'm still researching, so my suggestion may not mean jack.

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards

im going by this

Say whaa???

I have been doing 75mg ED of prop for the last 6 weeks of my first cycle (going fine by the way). Does this mean i!am only getting 62.5 mg of usable test? Maybe i should up my dosage to 90-100mg ED.
What do you guys think?

Thanks

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
BTK, It probably wouldn't hurt, but that gives you 525 per week, which is on par for what Skye suggested as the least amount he would go with. I don't see a reason to change if it is going well at this point. I would save the higher doses for future cycles.

crazydoc1

Awards
HRT dose @ 350mg/wk ? This is a typo right?

Your 200-400 bust up to 1,000-1,400 total serum test on more like 1/2cc Test Ent /wk..

Yes.. 150mg EOD would be the way to go... 350mg/week is not much above a high HRT dose... m1t got you scared as in estrogen sides that required a-dex? If so, then by all means run it, if not, then hold off until you have to. Winny 3-8 wouldn't be too bad at a moderate dose, kinda like a modified bread/butter of enan/dbol. Best of luck with it all.

ManBeast

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
i just completed a 9 week prop 75 mg ed cycle. was my first. gained 30 lbs.....10 fat/water maybe . was awesome and gained a crap load of strength and size. was worth it and simple. after 9 weeks, i was glad to get off for a break but the ed injects never became a prob. just a matter of dedication. still 25 lbs up after starting my 3rd week of pct.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Good job Boomr! That was a prop only cycle, nothing stacked?

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
...im going by this

I remember reading this somewhere and if i'm correct, those numbers represent the actual test a dose of 100mg would serve based on the ester weight. That said, your 350mg of prop per week would equate to 290.5mg of actual test where enan would give you 360mg if you inject twice a week w/250mg. Enan is clearly a better choice as it allows for only 2 pokes per week and provides a higher dose of actual test versus prop where you will need to poke 3-4 times with less test to show for it.

spooler

Awards
Well RRAdam, if it was me..... I would drop some bodyfat before I started a cycle, then do at least 150 - 200 mg Test Prop EOD - - - screw the winny, throw in some DBol for the first 4 or 5 weeks. I like 250 IU HCG twice a week, run a little LDex (1/4 or 1/2 ED). Eat BIG, train hard and GROW!!!!

But, that's just me.......

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
ya cuffs, prop only. was my first so im sure that had alot to do with it. I ate alot of protein and cut down the cardio. caused a little fat gain, which i can loose, but a crap load of strenth and muscle. im not big by some of you guys standards but i went from 6'2 210 to 240. My squat, for instance i would do my last set of 4 at say 5 reps 385. Now it is 7 reps of 455. My dl's how grown on the same level. put an inch on the arms as well. I am very pleased.

RRAdam

Awards
Well, I think I'm gonna do it like this....

1-8 150mg test prop EOD
1-8 600mg 1-test transdermal ED
3-8 34mg m4ohn ED
Nolva 10mg EOD (increasing dosage/frequency as i see fit)
letro .5mg ED

PCT

Nolva 40/40/30/20/20/10
Tribulus at least 3 grams a day
ZMA

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I think you'll notice any benefits from the 1-t diminishing after week 4, why not just run it for 4 weeks, MAYBE 6. It is highly suppressive and it is better to stop it before you stop the test IMHO.

ManBeast

RRAdam

Awards
I was thinking the same thing... which is why I am going to try to get some HCG....

I would like to run it for at least 7 - Ive run it for 8 weeks before... had gains all the way through... granted, the gains only started to fall off after week 6, i still made decent gains in week 7, and some gains in week 8.

In 8 weeks of 4ad 1test and 4oht i had less shrinkage and less sides than the first 2 weeks of m1t and 4ad.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
If this is your first cycle, I would start dosages out low. You have no idea
how you are going to react to test or any other AAS for that matter. Save the
higher dosages for a future cycle. What's the rush? JMO

RRAdam

Awards
yea, well I was going with 100mg prop EOD... but apparently thats too low... I may lower the 1test a bit, but I will keep the m4ohn where it is.