need advice!

lolsl

lolsl

Awards
been lurking this site for a while now. and finally registered. anyways i picked up a bottle of methastadrol at my local nutrishop and been on 30mg for a week now. during the week on my cycle i decided to see an air force recruiter and i decided to start my enlistment process and i am now waiting for my recruiter to send me to meps. ive been researching for days and every forums said they wont trace it but my blood work would be out of whack a nd test level would be high. what if i stop my cycle now after a week on 30mg. should i run a pct? or should i continue and chance it at meps? any advice or input in my situation? thanks in advance!

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
You should stop immediately if there's a chance they'll be testing. After only a week, I personally wouldn't run a PCT.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't understand, even if it shows who cares ? you are taking something that's legal ! just be honest and tell them it's legal, he will tell you to stop or not

They like honesty !

My friend wanted to be a cop, he had a DUI and he hired a lawyer and dropped the case, he went for lie detecting test and he told that he had a DUI and lawyer dropped it, he got hired at the end, and the cop was thanking him for his honesty

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I don't understand, even if it shows who cares ? you are taking something that's legal ! just be honest and tell them it's legal, he will tell you to stop or not

They like honesty !

My friend wanted to be a cop, he had a DUI and he hired a lawyer and dropped the case, he went for lie detecting test and he told that he had a DUI and lawyer dropped it, he got hired at the end, and the cop was thanking him for his honesty
LOL If they test for anabolics, it will show. The test isn't going to distinguish the difference if it's sold OTC or not.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
BTW How you been Markus? Haven't seen you around in a while. When you gonna post a new thread?

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whenever I git hit by a gay man... but I know anabolics are anabolics, PHs are sold legaly tho

Air force doesn't want someone that does illegal stuff... if it was NBA or NFL that would have been another story because he was going to compete against " Natural MEN", that's cheating

juarezUSMC

juarezUSMC

Awards
They didn't test for it right? It never came up on anything right?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
they won't test your blood for anabolics. air force fitness is a joke anyways, you don't need to be taking PHs. There's nothing difficult you'll end up doing in basic or after. just RUN, pushups, crunches, RUN. Bodyweight workouts and endurance