Sh!t need help....

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Ok so i started a D-zine cycle last monday (Yesterday was day 9) it was being dosed at 30mg a day. Well i had to go into my endo today and he wants to me to do another hormone test again this week coming up...problem is that my last levels were good except for FSH and LH levels so he wants another check up. There were my last levels from about 2-3 weeks ago:

Total Testosterone 481
FSH 0.61
LH 1.49

So right now i have clomid and nolva on hand. Along with Fenugreek Extract and Zinc. (and support supplements). What should i be doing for this test i dont want it to be all screwed up due to surprise blood work.

Btw, i started taking the clomid twice a day (one in am and pm) for a total daily dosage of 150mg. I was thinking keep a high dosage for the test to boost up these number quick, i was only on for 9 days but ive seen peoples bloodwork become completely shut down on 5mg after 2 weeks.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the testing for? I'd suggest finishing things as you'd planned and have your testing done after wrapping up PCT.

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Its for Total and Free Testosterone, FSH, LH, and Prolactin.

I can wait untill after its done he already write the script and told me he wants to see me within another 10-14 days, and i need to make the appointment this up coming week, either tuesday or thursday.

The reason for all this was due to low test levels awhile back but i got them up to a normal range, those are about 1 month after a pct (clomid + others) for a Alpha One/M14ADD bridge. Thought everything was good (except for FSH, but i not planning on having kids anytime soon) so went ahead and started another cycle. Its supposed to bridge with M-LMG for 6 weeks.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Your doc should have a right to know that you're cycling... It will help him give you the correct advice. Unless there is a reason you can't let your own doctor know about the stuff you're taking?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Dude, do of of 2 things here:

1) skip the bloodwork and reschedule 2 - 4 weeks after pct, that way you get the least biased results, you won't be in trouble or anything
2) or tell him you are cycling

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
I cant tell my doctor (personal reasons) and the test can only be held off untill the end of next week.

So my protocol will look like this for the next week:

100-150mg clomid
4g of fenugreek extract
600mg B6
2-3g Vitamin C
Triple daily dosage of D3

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
that much clomid will make you feel like a girl. Id go 100mg and stick with the other stuff you outlined. IDK what your results will look like but just tell him you dont know whats going on if you cant tell him the truth. He will prolly be puzzled but keep you mouth shut and just say you dont know why the results look they do.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
If you can't be honest with your doctor how do you expect him to help you. Your doctor should know everything you're taking. No exceptions.
^^ THAT.

or go find a different doctor. Your doc is not allowed to spread any of that information unless he wants to lose his license. He should know EVERYTHING, else he might misdiagnose you and make your situation worse.

squidboy

Banned
Awards
Why are you seeing and endocrinologist at age 22? Thats really unusual. I'm not digging for your personal info, but if you have something going on medicallly that poses a conflict with taking phs/steroids than you should either let him know....or bite your tongue right now and abandon taking steroids or phs.....I'm not harshin just lookin out for you bro.

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Im seeing an Endo due to an annual physical blood test that showed low test levels due to an unsuccessful pct (used a serm too). Anyways im not comfortable with letting him know about the prohormones for a few reasons such as:

1)Family histories & the lectures ill get about it
2)Its kinda too late to go ahead and tell him yea this is all due to steroids the past 2 years ive been seeing you, and the countless times youve asked if i took any steroids or muscle building supplements i said no just whey protein lol.
3)Seeing the endo 2-3 times a year lets me get full panel bloodwork done and i can check all my levels.

The bloodtest is next thursday, im following the protocol i posted above and will post the results when they get in.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great, so you are lying to your doctor because you don't want to hear a lecture that you may actually need. Come clean to your doctor or get a new doctor and start with being upfront with him.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Great, so you are lying to your doctor because you don't want to hear a lecture that you may actually need. Come clean to your doctor or get a new doctor and start with being upfront with him.
X2, X2

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
1)Family histories & the lectures ill get about it

That's a stupid reason not to let your DOCTOR know about what you're doing so he can CORRECTLY diagnose you and give you the right treatment.

2)Its kinda too late to go ahead and tell him yea this is all due to steroids the past 2 years ive been seeing you, and the countless times youve asked if i took any steroids or muscle building supplements i said no just whey protein lol.

Not too late. Better late than never. They're medical professionals, they took an oath to help those in need regardless of WHY they're in need. You don't see a doc turning down a gunshot victim because he's a criminal. All they see is a person in need of medical attention. Sure, you'll get a lecture about why you shouldn't do it, but as long as you show him you know the risks and know what you're doing, there's nothing they can do about it except help your condition.

3)Seeing the endo 2-3 times a year lets me get full panel bloodwork done and i can check all my levels.

You doc can prescribe this for you (possibly covered under health insurance). Or you can get it yourself for $50 a test.

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the concern honestly, its just everything is pretty normal except for the FSH levels (what my doc said) and he wants it to be checked again. I dont mind having low FSH as im not looking to have kids anyway but like i said earlier in the post ill be going with the protocol i posted earlier and posting the bloodwork when i get it back.

I think i will tell the doc, just not right now, i want to wait till after the cycle as if i do it on cycle then things will go downhill from there with him and i want to start the cycke over and actually be able to finish it uninterrupted this time lol.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Doctor's work for me - I don't work for them.

Tell him you called away on a trip to Tromso, Norway - the Arctic Circle or something and you'll do the bloods when you get back.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Your seeing an endo, he's trying to help you, and you are doing steroids?? How completely stupid. Sorry man... Just sayin. How the hell is he supposed to do his job when you are doing stuff to screw yourself up?

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
I dont think youve read the posts well enough....

The only reason i was seeing an endo in the first place was due to a bad pct about 2 years ago, low test showed up on an annual physical blood test so my doc had me go to an endo.

Now 2 years later everything is normal except fsh, which i stated is not a big deal for me. I started the cycle not knowing there was going to be another blood test..

WerdUp

Awards
ITT full of fail. Really, Your only options are: 1) go get your blood done next week and get your results back and they will be completely out of wack compared to what you normally should look like off cycle and pct, and furthermore your endo will still be like "WTF" is going on with this dude and potentially misdiagnose you, again... 2) WAIT at least 1 month after pct has FINISHED to do bloods so you actually know what you are dealing with. 3) give bloods next week at normal time, TELL your freaking endo what you are doing (you should have done this by now) and he can try to decipher what you have done with your current list of self medications.....Even if you do this he will almost surely recommend you come back in a couple months anywho and redo the bloods....SO with that being said... I should be completely obvious that choice 2 would be the most logical.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont think youve read the posts well enough....

The only reason i was seeing an endo in the first place was due to a bad pct about 2 years ago, low test showed up on an annual physical blood test so my doc had me go to an endo.

Now 2 years later everything is normal except fsh, which i stated is not a big deal for me. I started the cycle not knowing there was going to be another blood test..

Since when do they test for low testosterone on an annual blood test?. I get a Comprehensive Metabolic Panel about every 4-6 months and they never check testosterone levels!. Oh yeah, and I'm 38 years old, not 22!. So WTF is going on here really?. Did you somehow manipulate your doctor back then too?. What your doing will not only harm you but its really a big slap in the face to you doctor and completely dis-respectful to him and to his profession.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not gonna lie, bud, this pisses me off quite a bit.

It's reasons like this that doctors are so freaking skeptical. Seriously.

I went to a doctor to get a hormonal panel done without running any juice and she just stared at me with the "I don't believe one word you're saying" look. And I flat out told her that I wouldn't hide anything from my doctor since his/her job is to HELP ME.

Good job on continuing to lie to your doctor and making it fun for the rest of us to ever be believed when we're honest.