Dianabol 2w on 2 off 5w h-drol

DieselAddict

DieselAddict

Awards
Ok I know this sounds really weird and before anyone throws me under the bus hear me out. Just asking for a little help here. I have been lifting for about 3 years now I am 23 170lb. 6'3" I am new to the forum but have been fallowing and reading on the forum for about a year.

I have only run 1 cycle before back in october of epistane 4 weeks 30/40/40/50 and loved it, everything went well even though pct. just lost a good amount of hair so wont be running it agian.

Now I want to run a test prop cycle starting really low so that I can build up eventually (something like 350mg a week) with a 4 week dbol kick start with maybe a small amount of EQ to help with my appetite. My thinking is that I want to try dbol first just so I am not trying two compounds at once just to make sure everything goes smoothly and I understand and know reactions from it before I do both together.

I was planning on running a competitive edge labs h-drol cycle of 50/50/50/75/75 soon but was wondering if I could run a short 15 or 20mg of dbol for 2 weeks take 2 off and then run my h-drol through and complete with a proper pct with a SERM. My thinking on this correct me if I am wrong like I said I am fairly new. I have heard that you can run dbol at small amounts for 2 on 2 off then 2 on because it is not enough time to shut your body down completely if you do it this way. I know both are harsh on your liver but if I did it this way would it be a good run or is this stupid? I would be taking fish oil, milk thistle, coq 10, flaxseed, and a multi though out as well as maybe a good over the counter support product.

Any advice would be great, like I said I am fairly new so don't bust my balls to bad. Thanks guys for your help

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
y dont u just do

dbol 6weeks 30/40/50/50/50/50
if u want u can add that 50mg hdrol..it really wont do much.

but if u wana run it the way u want i guess u can do this
2weeks on dbol
2 off
2weeks dbols
2 off
start hdrol

or u can do a bridge from dbol to hdro. because hdrol dose get u leaner
dbol 30/40/50/50/50/50
hdrol 0/0/0/075/75/100/100/125/125
id go with this one

DieselAddict

DieselAddict

Awards
y dont u just do

if u want u can add that 50mg hdrol..it really wont do much.

but if u wana run it the way u want i guess u can do this
2weeks on dbol
2 off
2weeks dbols
2 off
start hdrol

or u can do a bridge from dbol to hdro. because hdrol dose get u leaner
dbol 30/40/50/50/50/50
id go with this one
maybe i dont understand how bridging works and i am just confused but isn't that an awfully long time to be running 2 methylated orals?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
y dont u just do

I agree with ^^^

Just run dbol straight through and skip the hdrol. And 15-20mg won't be enough. I'd go 40 or 50 for 6 weeks.

Taking methylated's for short cycles isn't all so bad as one would think by reading these forums.

DieselAddict

DieselAddict

Awards
I was thinking about running just the dbol but was kinda worried about being to puffy looking since its getting into the summer and I live at the beach. I do need the weight though

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I was thinking about running just the dbol but was kinda worried about being to puffy looking since its getting into the summer and I live at the beach. I do need the weight though
Dbol bloat is ovexaggerated too, at least in my opinion it is. You will get some water but at <50mg it isn't all so bad.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Dbol doesn't really make you look "puffy", it makes you look "full".
I retain water on it, but good water in the right places giving the "buff" look.

Deca on the other hand....
F that...

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Dbol doesn't really make you look "puffy", it makes you look "full".
I retain water on it, but good water in the right places giving the "buff" look.

Deca on the other hand....
F that...
Word. That's what I say but of course you got all the guys who have never used it but read somewhere online that it makes you "puffy" and pass it along.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
It's not advisable to run dbol without test. You're on the right track, wanting test the gear one at a time to make sure you know how you react to it before stacking them together.

For whatever it's worth, I'd toss any OTC stuff out. I've never been a proponent of using OTC mixes with AAS. OTC stuff tends to be very hard on the liver and produces marginal gains compared to AAS... I'd also start out with the test, not the dbol. Know how you react to the test first, the most important compound you can use. "Then" start with dbol once you know how your reaction is to test. Running dbol alone is risky. You always want to have test running in the background to make sure you keep your endocrine system as normal as possible.

I'd also forget messing with equip; it's way over rated and is worthless.

You may want to consider running test prop for several weeks, then add dbol. Normally I'd suggest starting dbol and test at the same time, but since you want to test the waters first, I think you should start with the base, testosterone, and worry about a secondary AAS later.

Dbol works for me at doses above 75mgs per day. The other guys are right, the bloat isn't much to speak of, it just adds some hardness in the way of water retention.

Also, as a rule of thumb, if you're running gear that will shut you down, it will shut you down. If you play around with small dosages you won't get any of the benefits but you will get the sides.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
i feel like dbol makes you hungry. it also gives u great strength gains, therefor u push really hard in the gym. thannnn u go home and u refeed the muscles and now u want to gain muscle so you eat more. u keep eating and u get bloated and gain fat in mid section.

if u dnt wana get bloated than ur diet has to be really in check, like 1 cheat meal/week, everyday no more than 500cal above maintenance.

i ran dbol, yea i gives great gains, but also very easy to gain fat. id say run an ai with it, but than that will kill a lot of gains i would assume.

test/deca/dbol + ai has me thinking bout my next bulk cycle.

DieselAddict

DieselAddict

Awards
Yea I think the h-drol is going on a shelf. I will sell it to someone lol.

Well if I do dbol alone should I have aremedex on hand? Chances are high for gyno aren't they?

something like this?

dbol 30/40/50/50 or 30/40/50/50/50/50

nolva starting after 20/20/10/10

have aremedex and run normal support supps throughout

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established

Well if I do dbol alone should I have aremedex on hand? Chances are high for gyno aren't they?

something like this?

if it was me i would do a recomp with dbol + hdrol.

dbol 30/40/50/50/50/50

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards

something like this?

If you're prone to gyno then yeah, keep adex on hand. And make sure it's the real ARIMIDEX and not some OTC aremedex. You never know these days with all these supp companies naming there concoctions after real steroids.

DieselAddict

DieselAddict

Awards
yea i will pick some up also then because this will be my first cycle that could affect it. epi i think its almost impossible to have that problem. better safe than sorry. i dont think we are supposed to throw company names around on here i guess? But if you know of a trusted company I would appreciate a pm

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
if u were a little more experienced.. i sick cycle would be like 6 weeks test prop.. 100mg eod... with 6 weeks hdrol.. moderate dose... 50-75mg... and pulse dbol(40mg) 3 x a week on workout days... thatd be a killer cycle.. ud def stay lean..

DieselAddict

DieselAddict

Awards
if u were a little more experienced.. i sick cycle would be like 6 weeks test prop.. 100mg eod... with 6 weeks hdrol.. moderate dose... 50-75mg... and pulse dbol(40mg) 3 x a week on workout days... thatd be a killer cycle.. ud def stay lean..
Bigzach I like the sound of this a lot, I would love to run a cycle like this. How hard of a pct would that take to get back to normal though? def would need hcg though out that wouldn't i?

I really thought I had an idea what I was going to do but now I am so up in the air I have no idea what to do. I am ready to start something but at the same time I dont want to jump into one to fast. My buddy is telling me I should just go ahead with the test because running dbol I am already going to be shutting down so he said test would help keep gains and I would already have to be running hcg to keep the dbol from shutting me down. What do yall think? Go ahead and run test?