Need urgent advice - AnabolicMinds.com

Need urgent advice

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Need urgent advice

Hello everyone, before I begin I just want to state, I know what I have done here is immature and I've learned my lesson the hard way to never trust salespeople, and to research what I'm buying and putting in my body beforehand.

Stats: 22 years old, 5'5" 150lbs, sitting at around 10.5% bf last time I checked.

So a local "nutrition shop" sold me something called P-mag, because I asked them what they recommend in-order to help me put on some extra mass because I hit a small platue.
    So like the idiot I am, I bought it and took 25mg of this stuff the same day, now today I took another 25mg (it says 50mg a day but I only took 25mg) and my left nipple is really starting to itch, so heres where my genius self (sarcasm) realizes, "Hey! maybe I should google this stuff up" after seeing what Ive gotten into im really feeling trapped and depressed about what I just did to myself.

My question IS, ive taken a total of 50mg of this stuff in these 2 days, I want to stop this now and continue my natural path, What do I do so I wont have any adverse effects from stopping this? If I stop taking this stuff now will I have problems with hormone inbalances?

Thank you all for the help, flame me if you'd like as long as I can get an answer to get some relief here.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

get some arimidex or nolvadex and next time do some research
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

2 days at 1/2 dosage. I don't think you'll need any SERM or AI. Most likely just a side.

Stop taking it, which you've already done, and just make sure you are taking your daily dose of multivitamins, drinking plenty of water, hitting the gym hard, and eating a minimum of a 500Cal surplus diet.

I personally wouldn't worry too much about 2 days on a "starter PH."
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

After only 2 days you will be fine. No need to take a PCT in my opinion. Do some research, find yourself a good test booster, or even good old-fashioned creatine monohydrate... its cheap (especially at nutraplanet) and it WORKS!
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good advice so far.

And yes, cease use immediately, and I would assume, as well, that at as short of time and low of a dose that you've used, you shouldn't need anything non-OTC (e.g. SERM or AI). If you really want, you could pick up some Erase or forma, but to be honest, I don't think that's needed, either.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Thanks for the helpful responses all.

I haven't take any more than the 50mgs in the past 2 days.

I went ahead and picked up AI's Post cycle even though its only been 2 days.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. urgent help with 11-oxo
    By goaussiego in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 04:21 AM
  2. URGENT PLEASE: Abcess and NEED advice
    By justreading in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 12:24 AM
  3. Urgent advice - changing mid cycle
    By Adaml in forum Supplements