Help me choose a first cycle please

gsteclipse97

Awards
hello first a little about me. I am 22, will be close to 23 by the time i would start the cycle, and have been working out with a steady diet for the last year. worked out and played sports in HS and then let myself go.

my current stats are:

6'2" , 198lbs, 18% bf, never used any ph/aas before. my goals for this cycle would be to add some muscle mass while trying to not add any fat or bloat. I add fat easily so I want something that will hopefully help keep that from happening. I plan on doing a very clean bulk and training 5-6 days a week of MAX-OT and cardio. My long term goal is to get to about 215lbs or so and 9-11%bf and maintain that.

thank you in advance

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
You probably have a good deal of newbie gains that can be made. If you definitly want to hit the PHs before they are illegal - I'd approach it this way:
Cut that body fat off (first) get down to 12 - 13% BF.
Then run 1-ad at 400mg and 4-ad at 600mg (for 30days).
6oxo or Nolvadex for your post cycle.
Do it right (diet most important) and I promise you 15lbs of straight muscle in 30days. :thumbs up:

gsteclipse97

Awards
thanks for the input, i dont think i have a ton of newbie gains left in me but i did plan on bulking a couple months before hitting the PH. just want to get some ideas on what i should try first so that i can get them before the ban if that happens. i dont want to keep cutting right now because i dont really want to weigh less than i do. i started at about 230 and 30% bf. in the long run i do want to be around 12% but im tired of cutting for the last 6 months and being weak. also i just dont really want to weigh like 175. i was also thinking 1ad/4ad also but i wanted to hear from people like you.

thanks

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The 1ad/4ad is good stuff (my 1st cycle), if you have the money I would pick up some 1-test/4ad transdermal for a second or even third cycle after the ban.

gsteclipse97

Awards
The 1ad/4ad is good stuff (my 1st cycle), if you have the money I would pick up some 1-test/4ad transdermal for a second or even third cycle after the ban.
thanks for the input. sound slike this is a good first PH to do. As far as 1-test/4ad do you like S1+ or Big1?

Skark

Awards
  • Established
I'd go for M4OHN, mild for a methyl, good body comp substance (lean mass gainer/keeper).

16mg/day....4 mg four times a day

gsteclipse97

Awards
I'd go for M4OHN, mild for a methyl, good body comp substance (lean mass gainer/keeper).

16mg/day....4 mg four times a day
i have really thought about m4ohn and do like the sound of it as a PH but i didnt know if it would be best for my first cycle and what i am trying to accomplish. i was thinking maybe more so as a second cycle to help cut

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input. sound slike this is a good first PH to do. As far as 1-test/4ad do you like S1+ or Big1?
Get 10 grams of 1-test, Get 10 grams of 4-ad.
You are set.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would do one of each (a t4 and a t-gel). The methyls are cool but 1-test is proven and works for everyone (go with the 1-ad first though to see how you react). T-gel will only hold 10 or 12 grams (there is a thread in on custom's board here), the rest will percipitate out.

I think s1+ is a good product too, I have done it once and grew great but I wish it had more test to 4ad.

gsteclipse97

Awards
ok thanks to your guys feedback i have decided for sure to run a 1-ad or 1-test and 4- ad cycle for my first. now between 1-test and 1-ad which would be better for me to start with?

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would start with the 1-ad, it will give you good results and you can gauge how your body reacts to PHs (the 1-ad will convert to 1-test) plus the oral is easy. If all goes well give the 1-test/4ad a go. I think it is better to get your feet wet a little before diving in.

gsteclipse97

Awards
ok thanks for your input guys, anyone else wanna throw in anything? as of right now im kinda leaning more towards a 1-test/4-ad transdermal cycle that i would probably not start until like sept and run for 5-6 weeks followed by 5-6 weeks of pct

gsteclipse97

Awards
ok after doing more research and price comparing this morning i am 95% sure that i am going to do a 4 week cycle of S1+.

week 1 - 10 sprays ed - 200mg 1-test/300mg 4-ad
week 2 - 15 sprays ed - 300/450
week 3 - 20 sprays ed - 400/600
week 4 - 20 sprays ed - 400/600

pct
week 1 + 2 - 40mg nolva ed
week 3 + 4 - 20mg nolva ed

gsteclipse97

Awards
thank you for the clarification on the nolva, i remember reading about that before and forgot, i will follow your reccomendation. yea planned on cnw.com, will have to wait until he has it back in stock again.

as far as my cycle saying thats a lot of test should i start out with this instead?
week 1 - 10 sprays ed - 200/300
week 2 - 10 sprays ed - 200/300
week 3 - 15 sprays ed - 300/450
week 4 - 15 sprays ed - 300/450

Last edited:

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I would start w/ the recommended 200/300 and if you aren't getting results eat more and put on more sprays. You can always bump it up, but I would plan on not doing so (while having extra just in case).

gsteclipse97

Awards
ok thanks a lot cr4ytonic. i will plan on the last cycle that i posted, i will buy 3 bottles of S1+ which will give me enough if i do decide to bump it up higher. i will also be getting 2 bottles of liquid nolva which will give me more than enough. i plan on eating around 3500 cals a day, and around a 45/40/15 split most likely.

Lakevillethor

Awards
I would cut with masterdrol. He's already at 18% and 1-test with the 4-AD will bloat him a bit.

gsteclipse97

Awards
I would cut with masterdrol. He's already at 18% and 1-test with the 4-AD will bloat him a bit.
i am at 18% and still cutting, and will be for about two more months before bulking. i am currently using an ecy stack along with my calorie deficit and training.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
He is bulking though while trying to minimize fat gain, not actually cutting.