Bloating on M5AA...

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.18%

Bloating on M5AA...

While I realize that this is somewhat of a absurd question, I was wondering if anyone has seen any bloating, whatseever, while using M5AA. I am cutting down for my wedding and would like to avoid and water bloat possible.

2. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I very much doubt it. NO MERCY would be the one to ask - he can specifically used it to drain water and get a hard look after 2 weeks of M1T.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.74%

Hey Andrew,

No, M5AA is a hardener, it won't cause any bloating.

On a side note, its always hilarious hearing guys getting married want to get ripped........what, is there a posedown during the reception

Is Ronnie Coleman one of the guests and you want to impress him

Don't worry about getting ripped now, your life is over. Ten years from now you will have a Hank Hill beer gut and drive a mini-van

Coming from a moron married for 23 years
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Skark
    Hey Andrew,

No, M5AA is a hardener, it won't cause any bloating.

On a side note, its always hilarious hearing guys getting married want to get ripped........what, is there a posedown during the reception

Is Ronnie Coleman one of the guests and you want to impress him

Don't worry about getting ripped now, your life is over. Ten years from now you will have a Hank Hill beer gut and drive a mini-van

Coming from a moron married for 23 years

Nah, bro, it's just for the pics. She doesn't want me to have a double chin for the wedding. The reality is that I am breaking out pretty bad with some severe bacne --- Ia m thinking about going off.
  5. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.64%

M5AA actually would counteract bloat
  6. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.15%

Yeah M5AA will definitely dry you out, but if it's just for pics I'd much more worry about oily skin and acne that it WILL cause. Try some diuretics like Cytodyne Taraxatone, or maybe even some Letro. Letro will lower estradiol to almost nill in about 2 days. Avoid sodium as much as possible, stop taking creatine monohydrate if you are taking it now, maybe use a next gen cell volumizer like Swole V2, V12, ect. This is what I can think of off the top of my head.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.18%

Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    Yeah M5AA will definitely dry you out, but if it's just for pics I'd much more worry about oily skin and acne that it WILL cause. Try some diuretics like Cytodyne Taraxatone, or maybe even some Letro. Letro will lower estradiol to almost nill in about 2 days. Avoid sodium as much as possible, stop taking creatine monohydrate if you are taking it now, maybe use a next gen cell volumizer like Swole V2, V12, ect. This is what I can think of off the top of my head.
    Yeah, no ****. My acne hasn't been this bad since I was in high school --- my back especially. I have never experienced acne on cycle before --- usually I get it when i go off. I think I am going to bail on it.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.23%

the only thing i noticed from m5aa was the hardness gain and the (15-25 minute "high" i got off of it)
  9. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Lake you seem very sensitive to androgens so even M5AA could casue bloat through RAS.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.18%

I know, this is why i was concerned about it. Dude, i haven't broke out this bad for years, man. i realize that all androgens can cause water retention in teh kidney --- thus, this really was my question. I am going off anyway as I dislike the zitted-out monster look.
    -AT
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.18%

do you hae the RBAs for masteron? I would like to see if there is any cross-reactivity with the mineral-cortico receptor. While water weight can come from other sources and this is not really a good indicator, I guess would just like to know.
  12. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Not off hand but its probably similar to DHT (75) whereas Miberlone is the standard (100)
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Get a tube of 0.1% tretinoin cream for the skin and some lasix for the bloat. Once uder control, about every other day is all it takes w/ both of these. Orals increase creatine synthesis, any oral can bloat you by other mechanisms other than estrogen formation and sodium retension. Why do you thing you lose so much weight after an oral only cycle? Creatine excretion for one.
  14. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

I think it has to do more with upregulating angiotensinogen, especially those potent androges that do not aromatize.

I've never been a big fan of Lasix either.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.21%

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    I think it has to do more with upregulating angiotensinogen, especially those potent androges that do not aromatize.

I've never been a big fan of Lasix either.
    It could, many 5-reduced will. Some poeple are predisposed by their genes too. Maybe potassium supplementation would help. I hate lasix too, but it's just so fast and effective. If I can take the chill for a few days, it sure works well.
  16. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

True, no doubt it works but you know as well as I do, poeple that are inepxerienced with such things should tread VERY cautiously.

Potassium helps along with cutting some sodium out of the diet.

An ACE inhibitor or maybe an ARB could help but I think that might be overkill for him. Judging from his past usage he just is VERY sensitive tio any androgen and piling on the drugs would probably make it worse.

Maybe not though....
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.21%

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    True, no doubt it works but you know as well as I do, poeple that are inepxerienced with such things should tread VERY cautiously.

Potassium helps along with cutting some sodium out of the diet.

An ACE inhibitor or maybe an ARB could help but I think that might be overkill for him. Judging from his past usage he just is VERY sensitive tio any androgen and piling on the drugs would probably make it worse.

Maybe not though....
    No, your probably right. Covering sides w/ drugs is always a slippery slope and should be done with caution only if needed and not as a long term answer. The true solution is to discontinue and rechallange later w/ a smaller dose or different compound.
  18. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.21%

19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.4%

I'd be more concerned with oily skin, espacially for the wedding pictures...
  20. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.26%

Dandelion root works well for dropping water

protocol looks like

attack with 3 grams for 3 days
    maintain with 1 gram for as long as event lasts read: end of honeymoon

supplement pottasium and magnesium daily so as not to lose electrolyte balance.
  21. supreme being
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.83%

im trying to get as lean as possible for my next cycle and was weondering if letro would be of any benefit at this point ? ive been cycleing clen/eca somtimes eca and yohimbine in btwn the clen for the last 10 wks also cycleing LR3-igf 4on4off. my diet is approx. 1500-2000 cals depending on how much of a w.o i do.,150-200 protien/carbs b4 w.o and after/as low fat as chick. breast and veggies and swole allow for more energy and cell volum. i went from 215lbs. to 203 now. still have a decent amount of muscle.

Similar Forum Threads

1. mg per tab on M5AA
    By Rock in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2005, 04:09 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-02-2005, 05:54 PM
  3. Anyone else had sex problems while on M5AA?
    By RobInKuwait in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-05-2004, 08:50 PM
  4. Extreme bloat on m1t?
    By 1Hollywood in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-24-2004, 09:15 PM
  5. Body bloat on m1t alone
    By ak-47 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-23-2003, 02:54 PM