4AD cyp question

pestis

pestis

Awards
my training partner is going to start a cycle of DS's 4ad cyp and had a couple questions I couldnt answer. What is standard dosage for a 170lb, 14%bf guy, and what gauge & length pin? (if he were to disregard instructions and choose to inject the oral solution).
Thanks Bro's,
Pestis

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
I would think 4AD-cyp maybe 200-300mg every other day (700-1050mg/wk), 25 gauge. Check around, Supersoldier's posts are especially informative, but he's a bit bigger, and way crazy. :)

pestis

pestis

Awards
Thanks, thats about what I thought. the only thing I dont understand is why 4ad cyp needs to be used EOD, isn't it a long ester similar to enanthate? I was thinking every 4 days??

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
I'm just relating what the usual practice is. One reason might be to inject less volume per shot, but I think every four days wouldn't reduce the effects terrily much, especially if your workout schedule coincided with the peaks.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, thats about what I thought. the only thing I dont understand is why 4ad cyp needs to be used EOD, isn't it a long ester similar to enanthate? I was thinking every 4 days??
In the vein of what Strategos said, it is so that you can get a large of of 4ad cyp/per week without having to inject large volume on each day.

I, for instance, need 1800mg/wk 4ad cyp (300mg/ml), so I do 2ml on Tue, Thur, Sat...

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
my training partner is going to start a cycle of DS's 4ad cyp and had a couple questions I couldnt answer. What is standard dosage for a 170lb, 14%bf guy, and what gauge & length pin? (if he were to disregard instructions and choose to inject the oral solution).
Thanks Bro's,
Pestis
Actually the recommended dosage is 1200mg/week to 1800mg/week. Start out with at least 1200mg. Pretty much always go with 25g pins. You cant go wrong with them, but you may want to pick up some 20g or 22g for drawing from the bottle with. I used 25g 1" for everything.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Supersoldier was doing EOD injections because he was taking Sldge Test, which has a mixture of 4AD prop, oht, and cyp. Therefore, it would be more beneficial to take it EOD, kinda like sust.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Supersoldier was doing EOD injections because he was taking Sldge Test, which has a mixture of 4AD prop, oht, and cyp. Therefore, it would be more beneficial to take it EOD, kinda like sust.
I break them all up into more frequent shots, regardless of the ester simply to reduce the volume of each shot. 3 times a week works well.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
3 shots, 2cc's each time 1800mg = good times :)

pestis

pestis

Awards
thanks for the tips bro's. this is why I never leave this site anymore.
Hailz,
Pestis