Andromass stacked with ? for a recomp

  1. Andromass stacked with ? for a recomp


    After a cycle with Androlean and maybe Formestane Lv, id hit pct and wait for my next go round. The next cycle would be a recomp centered around Andromass and perhaps Androhard, but is there anything else you guys would consider and maybe ill pick up?
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )


  2. Andromass+Androhard, it's an easy choice repping for the company.

    If something else, and not the hard, then Andromass+Epistane.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Andromass+Androhard, it's an easy choice repping for the company.

    If something else, and not the hard, then Andromass+Epistane.
    LOL really? Wow, just wow. How could you possibly recommend Andromass after that failure of gimmick crashed and burned before it even had a chance to take off ?
    •   
       


  4. In b4 PP reps bump this to 38 pages

  5. Ive got 4 bottles of Epi so that is a possibility. Ive also got a bottle of Turinabol lv. Looking into Delta-2 and Mlmg.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  6. Has anyone ran Andromass? Is it actually bunk? I'm gonna be PISSED OFF if this was bullsh!t hype and will never purchase anything from them again if this is true. Ever.

    Any PP reps care to comment? What's up with my TWO andromasses that I paid for?

    Where the hell can we get some damn topical derm, too? Wtf?

  7. No same ol' hater that posts across all forums. AM will be shipping starting on the 10th, no one has ran it yet.


  8. Good to hear. Can't wait to give a try.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Sklander View Post
    Good to hear. Can't wait to give a try.
    We wont know for sure untill the feedback comes rolling in, but I am very confident Andromass will be amazing.

    Btw, bump for any insight on a better recompin agent to stack with Andromass other than Androhard, or a 3rd ph to stack.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  10. AndroMass + Trenazone
    AndroMass + Epistane
    AndroMass + AndroHard

    These will all work.

  11. I'm dying to see AM cycle bloodwork.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    AndroMass + Trenazone
    AndroMass + Epistane
    AndroMass + AndroHard

    These will all work.
    Thanks T50.

    Im thinking:

    Weeks 1 through 8: Mass
    Weeks 1 through 8: Hard
    Weeks 1 through 8: Trenazone

    Too much?
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  13. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Thanks T50.

    Im thinking:

    Weeks 1 through 8: Mass
    Weeks 1 through 8: Hard
    Weeks 1 through 8: Trenazone

    Too much?
    I don't think so. You seem to know what your doing so I know you'd do it right. It'd be like a pseudo test prop, mast, tren ace cycle

    I was actually toying with the idea of a somewhat similar cycle towards the end of summer.

    1-8 AndroMass 6/caps day
    1-3 Superdrol 20/30/30
    1-6 Trenazone 110mg/day @ 11 pumps/day (if I remember correctly)

    I'd definitely want to use HCG tho. If AM is as strong as it should be then I'm sure it will shut you down a decent amount after 8 weeks and Trens are always infamous for shutdown. Don't want to mess up a great cycle by losing half the gains and not having a working **** lol.

    Btw, you going to be running all of them at full dose? I really want to see this happen

  14. Why not just run the 2 bottles of Epi??

    At a higher dose (50-60mg) it would work very well. Its also very proven too, you could run it solo or stack it. AndroMass is a non-meth

  15. Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    I don't think so. You seem to know what your doing so I know you'd do it right. It'd be like a pseudo test prop, mast, tren ace cycle

    I was actually toying with the idea of a somewhat similar cycle towards the end of summer.

    1-8 AndroMass 6/caps day
    1-3 Superdrol 20/30/30
    1-6 Trenazone 110mg/day @ 11 pumps/day
    (if I remember correctly)

    I'd definitely want to use HCG tho. If AM is as strong as it should be then I'm sure it will shut you down a decent amount after 8 weeks and Trens are always infamous for shutdown. Don't want to mess up a great cycle by losing half the gains and not having a working **** lol.

    Btw, you going to be running all of them at full dose? I really want to see this happen
    Is the bold what you're trying for. I've heard trenazone can be mildly tough on the liver (in terms of a weak methyl), would stacking with SD be an issue?
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Is the bold what you're trying for. I've heard trenazone can be mildly tough on the liver (in terms of a weak methyl), would stacking with SD be an issue?
    I've seen multiple friends run sd+tren/trenadrol back a few years ago and they all seemed to be fine. Had a friend taking trenadrol like it was candy at twice the recommended dosage. Also, shouldn't the transdermal application lessen any stress on the liver?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    I've seen multiple friends run sd+tren/trenadrol back a few years ago and they all seemed to be fine. Had a friend taking trenadrol like it was candy at twice the recommended dosage. Also, shouldn't the transdermal application lessen any stress on the liver?
    compared to methyl dienolone yes, however the TD bypasses the first pass of the liver yet this does not mean it isn't liver toxic. In fact I have seen blood work that shows it can be toxic to the liver.

    8 weeks is too long if stacking SD with it, in fact I really don't see why so many are wanting to stack this with that and this etc...


  18. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    compared to methyl dienolone yes, however the TD bypasses the first pass of the liver yet this does not mean it isn't liver toxic. In fact I have seen blood work that shows it can be toxic to the liver.
    Interesting. Like I said though, I've seen many sd+tren stacks and although it may not be the wisest or healthiest choice, it can be done.

    At this point though, I think I'm going with a test prop+tren ace cycle anyway.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    Interesting. Like I said though, I've seen many sd+tren stacks and although it may not be the wisest or healthiest choice, it can be done.

    At this point though, I think I'm going with a test prop+tren ace cycle anyway.
    I mean, I've stacked SD and Epistane before, my liver wasn't trashed afterward. It was only 4 weeks though, I aborted my original plan before things got too crazy.

    Pretty sweet cycle though

    I don't like to talk about that era of my life though
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  20. How about Andromass + Haladrol?

    Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    AndroMass + Trenazone
    AndroMass + Epistane
    AndroMass + AndroHard

    These will all work.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by captrod View Post
    How about Andromass + Haladrol?
    Go with Test + Halodrol. Your wallet and mirror will thank you.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September

  22. Cheers T50 but i didnt fancy pinning, it will be my third pro hormone cycle after a halodrol 1st, Epi 2nd (Preferred the Halodrol minus the back pumps). I was thinking the Andromass (Non Meth) would be the alternative to straight test and with less water weight as I want to stay dry looking. I have both products + PCT in the cupboard and looking to start mid Feb.

    Cycle would go:

    Wk 1-2 AI Life Support
    Wk 3-4 Alpha Mass (60mg), ams Augmentor, Haladrol (50mg) + AI Life Support
    Wk 5-8 Alpha Mass (60mg), ams Augmentor, Haladrol (100mg) + AI Life Support
    Wk 9-10 Nolva 20ed, FRL Reboot
    Wk 11-12 Nolva 10ed, FRl Reboot

    Multi-vit, Glucosomine, BCAA, Flax Seed Oil and lots of water throughout.

    Also in the cupboard but not intended for this cycle:

    Pure Labs Clomadex (PCT)
    Alpha One (Pro Hormone)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what exactly is Andromass?!?!
    By hove131 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 01:55 PM
  2. AndroMass???
    By TheMeatus101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 01:51 PM
  3. AndroMass: Wet or Dry?
    By T50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 06:42 PM
  4. 1T stacked w/ epistane stacked w/ 1,4ad??
    By Boflex in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 02:06 AM
Log in
Log in