Androlean and Formestane Lv

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Androlean stacked with Formestane Lv. What do you guys think of this combo? Goals would be cutting and preserving muscle.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Well I'll be running androlean and erase, if androlean ever gets back in stock, I ordered some weeks ago, you k ow when its supposed to ship?

And I think that would be a good stack, being slightly anabolic with the formestane, prop better than with erase I'm thinking

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I'll be running androlean and erase, if androlean ever gets back in stock, I ordered some weeks ago, you k ow when its supposed to ship?

And I think that would be a good stack, being slightly anabolic with the formestane, prop better than with erase I'm thinking

Can check for shipping dates here. We had to push the batches back due to andromass.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks for the reply jaydollar. May 23rd should have Androlean in stock as well as Androhard. I want to use the Formestane I have, but ive also got some old androhard around also. Ive done the old hard last year and really like it, but never tried form.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reply jaydollar. May 23rd should have Androlean in stock as well as Androhard. I want to use the Formestane I have, but ive also got some old androhard around also. Ive done the old hard last year and really like it, but never tried form.
I wouldn't stack formestane with androhard, just becaue formestane lowers DHT. No point in supplementing with it if you're going to lower it anyway. IMO, at least.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AndroHard raises DHT and Form lowers it?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't stack formestane with androhard, just becaue formestane lowers DHT. No point in supplementing with it if you're going to lower it anyway. IMO, at least.
If Androhard is 5a reduced you can stack it with Formestane. Formestane might lower natural DHT levels a bit but that's not a big deal at all if you are already supplementing with a 5a reduced pro DHT. You'll have plenty of DHT to go around... not like your natural DHT levels contribute much to a DHT cycle.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If Androhard is 5a reduced you can stack it with Formestane. Formestane might lower natural DHT levels a bit but that's not a big deal at all if you are already supplementing with a 5a reduced pro DHT. You'll have plenty of DHT to go around... not like your natural DHT levels contribute much to a DHT cycle.
True. But I'd say just use a non-DHT reducing AI with Androhard.

Off Androhard, formestane is an alright choice, especially considering how many servings comes in your companies product.