hCG at the end of a cycle?

Toxin23

Awards
Hey I've been running 500mg of test cyp a week for 11 weeks now. I had a hard time getting my hCG but I finally got it and mixed it. My question is how should I dose it this late into my cycle? I know a lot of people might say forget about it but I have some very minor atrophy(gf says they're normal but I feel like they're a bit smaller). Someone told me I should just blast 1000iu every 5 days until PCT but I read that a high dose can lead desensitized balls. Any help is appreciated.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
i run it as i taper down for 4 weeks at the end of a cycle.

then depending on when my last shot is i start PCT.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
some guys run a higher dose at the end of a cycle to assist with PCT. Ive seen some guys run it one wk into PCT also. Most would run it like this:

14wk cycle, HCG wks 3-14.

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
I wouldn't run it at the end of PCT at all. It's suppressive itself, so it makes little sense to use it then. It's better to keep your balls around than to bring them back.

Also, I've read that 500IU is too high of a dose. I have asked loads of questions on HCG and my conclusion was almost identical to what gymrat says, except I would start later.

As we all know, Cyp + Enan are long esters, therefore taking up to 2 weeks to become effective in your bloodstream. After those 2 weeks your balls probably take another 2 to experience any real shrinkage. So I'd say run it weeks 4-10 in a 12 week cycle, or 6-12 in a 14 week cycle. This is just what I managed to piece together from what I've been told by a few sources, but I could be wrong. Maybe one of the more experienced board members will correct me. Gymrat, does what I've said make sense bro?