What to expect from epistane and Androhard cyle

andreika

Awards
I am thinking of stacking Epi and androhard. Will probably do 6 weeks of androhard and start the Epistane in week 2-6 at 30/30/either 30 or 40 for the last two weeks depending on how I feel.

Aside from all support supps and PCT what do you think I could expect from this cycle in terms of hairloss and other side effects.

bravemac

bravemac

Awards
Epi is relative mild so dry joint and some htpa suppression is all you'll get from it.
Run it for 6 weeks, generally Epi will not kick before week 3.

30/30/30/30/30/30
is far better then
30/30/30/40

You also run Androhard that will mitigate Epi sides so no needs to be worry for a 6 weeks Epi cycle. Hair loss could be a problem only if you are really prone to.

Check out this poll:
hxxp://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/poll-523-a.html

andreika

Awards
Should I run the androhard for 5 weeks at 500mg? and epi for 6 weeks at 30mg/week. I dont want to buy another bottle of androhard

andreika

Awards
I also read that andro and epi will dry me out too much and lower estrogen too much. Any opinions on this?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I also read that andro and epi will dry me out too much and lower estrogen too much. Any opinions on this?
Certainly will be a very dry cycle, should be very powerful in terms of leaning out. You could get by running the AH at 500, especially with the Epi