First PH cycle...Halotest 25

Plav623

Awards
Hey, just wanted to post my first PH cycle on here. As of right now I weigh 165 5'8" very heavy lifter. I'm in the gym 6 days a week my diet is VERY clean. Im on my 5th day in the cycle since I started ive been eating around 300 carbs a day and over 150 protein a day along with healthy fats in some foods. I'm taking halotest 25. 50/50/75/75/75/100. like I said I'm on day 5 no sides so far which I didn't think there would be. I loaded up 1 week before with cycle support and milk thistle and am continuing it thru the cycle. I have nolva for my pct. I'm not taking any pre workout supplements or weight gainers so if anybody has any recommendations that'd be awesome I'm trying to get as much gain as possible from the cycle. My goal is to get around 175 180. Please if anyone has anything they think I should add to get the most out of this let me know. I was thinking about getting mass tech

captain19_

Awards
I would eat more protein and more calories in general. It sounds like you are only eating 2400 calories per day? How many calories do you eat off cycle? When I did my hdrol cycle I increased my calories by 600 per day. I did something like 275 grams protein, 275 grams carbs, 50 grams fat mostly good fats. On cycle I gained 18 pounds, after the cycle I lost 7 and since I have kept the rest.
Keep in mind that the gains start coming during week 3 on hdrol.

Plav623

Awards
Ok thanks for the response. You're right I'm eating about 2500 calories a day I'll increase my caloric intake by at least 600. I've noticed just in the past few days im never full no matter how much I eat since taking halotest lol. In all though how does my cycle look? I should be fine with just taking nolva as my pct correct? Maybe 40/20/20/20? What pct did you use after your hdrol cycle?

gus.medrano

Awards
I believe halotest is a pmag clone..
Look at p mag logs for added research

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Plav623

Awards
Hmm.. I'll look it up. I've always heard it was an hdrol clone.

captain19_

Awards
halotest 25 is a hdrol clone.

For my cycle I did the 50 per day for a few days and then jumped right to 75. I kept it at 75 per day for the entire cycle. I don't think bumping it up to 100 really adds any gains just extra side effects. I would also keep some extra hawthorn berry on hand because around week 3 my blood pressure went up, and adding the extra hawthorn berry 1 pill with each meal brought it back to normal. I feel like the dosage in the cycle assist products is not enough for hdrol. For PCT I did nolva 20/20/10/10. I think that would be fine.

gus.medrano

Awards
halotest 25 is a hdrol clone.

For my cycle I did the 50 per day for a few days and then jumped right to 75. I kept it at 75 per day for the entire cycle. I don't think bumping it up to 100 really adds any gains just extra side effects. I would also keep some extra hawthorn berry on hand because around week 3 my blood pressure went up, and adding the extra hawthorn berry 1 pill with each meal brought it back to normal. I feel like the dosage in the cycle assist products is not enough for hdrol. For PCT I did nolva 20/20/10/10. I think that would be fine.
Uve been a member since....today?

Its pmag. Do more research.

"You might some some confusion aboue Halotest-25 comparing it to Halodrol, but they aren't the the same thing. The research I did indicated 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene3,17b-diol is pretty much the same thing as 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3b,17b-diol, which is the nomenclature for Promagnon. Halotest-25 contains 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene3, 17b-diol. As you may recall, Halodrol-50 contained 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-1,4-diene-3,17b-diol. Again, very similar, but not the exact same thing. Because of the 4-chloro alteration"
-prohormonedb

Plav623

Awards
To be fair no one on this thread has been a member for very long lol. But thanks medrano for clearing that up.

gus.medrano

Awards
Id drop the weight gainer.. Not what you'd want imo. Just stick w whey

150 of protein isnt enough
On a bulking cycle you should be doing 2g/lb of body weight. So if ur at 160. Lbs you should be taking in 320g of protein.

More to come..(gotta get to my pc to send you some useful stuff)

captain19_

Awards
Best to space out the dosages throughout the day. If I am taking 3 pills per day I would space them out evenly throughout the day. I personally would not take it just before bed.
oh and yes Gus is right halotest-25 is a p-mag clone I was wrong. Same advice for dosage, support supps, pct, diet, etc for either compound.

gus.medrano

Awards
For dosing (assuming ur taking cycle assist):

8a: 75mg
12p: 4caps cycle assist
4p: 25 mg
8p: 4caps cycle assist

Or some variation of that...personally I wouldnt take any ph after 6

lznjson

Awards
Hey Plav623, Halotest will be my first cycle and I hav so much more to learn. But i tell you i have learned so much here on this site. But I must ask you any suggestions I'm just going to run 50mg a day. let me know what you recommend from your own personal exp. Thank yOu

lznjson

Awards
I just want to drop a few words regarding my first ph. I ate good slept as much as i could and trainded hard then repeated. I must say I loved Halotest-25 made great gains. It took me to the next level in my training. and after the cycle I continued to hit the Iron like crazy and kept my gains. Jason