d-bol + winni-v

pumpitup77

Awards
not really to farmilar with all this but iv heard that d-bol and winni v's are good to stack together because d-bol is more for bulking and and winni v's are more for cutting is this true i was thinking of trying it i would also like to know how to cylce it like how many per day and how long etc thanks

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Wait. Let me go grab my fire extinguisher, i'll be right back.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
not really to farmilar with all this but iv heard that d-bol and winni v's are good to stack together because d-bol is more for bulking and and winni v's are more for cutting is this true i was thinking of trying it i would also like to know how to cylce it like how many per day and how long etc thanks
Yeah ive heard that to you should do it and let us know how it works out.........:kidding:

pumpitup77

Awards
thats why im asking becuse i dont know ? but apparentyl everyone has to be rude on here to people that are trying to learn thanks for nothing

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
thats why im asking becuse i dont know ? but apparentyl everyone has to be rude on here to people that are trying to learn thanks for nothing
Bro its called research research research people are rude because your asking uneduacated questions, Meaning you shouldnt be messing with steroids period. Go out, do some research on the web there are plenty of answers and knowledge out there on threads on how to use/abuse steroids.

boxer78

Awards
They are being "rude" because your question appears to have no research behind it. Had you done any research, you would know that it's not recommended to cycle at your height and bodyweight, that your first cycle should probably be something simple like test e 400-500mg per week for 10-12 weeks, that combining dbol and winny at the same time is generally not done, that you should have a PCT, etc etc.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
They are being "rude" because your question appears to have no research behind it. Had you done any research, you would know that it's not recommended to cycle at your height and bodyweight, that your first cycle should probably be something simple like test e 400-500mg per week for 10-12 weeks, that combining dbol and winny at the same time is generally not done, that you should have a PCT, etc etc.
Uhh...at his height and weight, he shouldn't be on anything but high calories.