does nolvdex increase or decrease estrogen?

TulsaTalons

Awards
title. does nolvadex increase or decrease estrogen? because i just got done running nolva at 40/40/20/20 and my libido is completely gone.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Nolva can increase estrogen. It blocks estradiol from binding however(in certain tissues).

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
its probibly more to due witht he fact yoru on or just finished PCT after a cycle. the cycle has shut you down.
give it some time.
also is your nolva from a UGL?
if its bunk you could feel like this after a cycle.

steppinRazor

Awards
The more and more I'm hearing this pisses me off I didn't buy torrem for my up-coming cycle

boxer78

Awards
I've heard of nolva killing libido. That's why I went with torem and DAA for my PCT.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
The more and more I'm hearing this pisses me off I didn't buy torrem for my up-coming cycle
you should not run the cycle till you have PCT on hand.

TulsaTalons

Awards
I've heard of nolva killing libido. That's why I went with torem and DAA for my PCT.
im thinking my estrogen was raised too much from the nolva and the DAA. should i start an anti-estrogen?

TulsaTalons

Awards
also is your nolva from a UGL?
if its bunk you could feel like this after a cycle.
its called "femoxtal". its 10 mg tabs from a mexican pharmacy. im pretty sure its not bunk.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
yeah, nolva is not great for libido, I have much better results with clomid, everyone's body is different so it takes a few runs to figure out what works best for you. I have found that fenugreek and tribulus help libido a noticable amount, I don't think they help with gains in the gym at all but they seem to help out in libido department. I also have better results when I slowlllllly taper off the SERM for 2 weeks and then take a low dose of formestane or arimidex

so would be something like:

clomid: 100/50/50/25/25/10
trib and fenugreek the whole time
formestane (pumps): 0/0/10/10/10/5/5/5/

that is what seems to make my PCTs go the most smoothly but you may be different. HCG during cycle also really helps with a fast recovery and its dirt cheap.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
i always run a base of clomid and nolva every other day and im good to go.

Nolva wont increase estrogen. it wont lower it either. Just prevents the binding.

ERa antagonist. and ERb agonist. It increases it in specific tissues like bone. blocks it in the important spots, breast, and hypothalamus.