Forged Extreme Mass Cycle!

kkevin56

Awards
Forged Extreme Mass Cycle!
I Just got Forged Extreme Mass and I am Starting it in a week and tell me how I am doing.
-Weeks 2-5 Forged Extreme Mass 2caps/day
-Weeks 2-5 Forged Liver support
-Weeks 2-5 Cycle assist
-Weeks 1-4 Testabolan V2 4 caps/day- wanted to get the testosterone up a week before starting the Forged Extreme mass
-The PCT I am Very upset because I cant get a SERM but I am trying to get as close to one as possible with OTC products.
-Weeks 6-9 Forged PCT
-Weeks 6-9 Testabolan V2 another bottle
-Weeks 6-9 Recycle
-Weeks 6-9 Revirsitol
- Please let me know what you think.

A little about my self Im 5'5" 172lbs 22 years old around 15-16% bf I have been training since I was in highschool. Ive always had a hard time gaining weight and getting big. This isnt my first prohormone cycle. Im just looking to gain around 10-15lbs of lean mass hopefully i can gain more but im just setting a reasonable goal as of now. Please comment and tell me what you think.

kkevin56

Awards
The forged extreme mass that I have is a different blend. I think it's just sdrol and mlmg. Probably even worse without a SERM but don't you think the amount of OTCs I have would still be okay?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
thats the old blend. now its mlmg and sd and gey urself a serm, preferably clomid due to the mlmg

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
i would rec waiting till you get PCT.

kkevin56

Awards
you would recommend wait for the Serm in the PCT?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Your running Phera, Halo, and Tren...and not using a serm...just dont do the cycle at untill you can get your hands on a serm. youll be real sorry if you dont
Thats not whats in it. Its M-LMG and SD. 15mg of m lmg and 10mg of sd per cap. He still needs a serm tho.

to the OP. do not start til you have the serm in your hand. So 1 wk out isnt going to happen. Your not going to hold your gains if you dont have some clomid or nolva.

Forged PCT and Clomid will be fine for PCT.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would not run this stuff if you cant get a serm. but if you must do it take 1 cap a day, 2 is going to leave you shutdown very hard and again all gains will be lost.

kkevin56

Awards
okay thanks guys. But other than not having a SERM if i was to run this cycle with a SERM as the PCT does this cycle look okay?